Thursday, December 1, 2005

Oh, joy! When bad boys meet kinky girls

Admit it! One of the reasons you read romance novels is because of the sex scenes. Well, at least that’s one of mine LOL. I’m up for anything that celebrates romance and love—and lovers have sex, right? And yes, unless you’re one of those uptight sanctimonious cunts who are probably too ugly to get laid in the first place, we both know it’s just simply pleasurable to read about sex.

The other day, Trollop and I were talking about some of the things she does to make her BF delirious (she has lots, am beginning to fear for her BF’s health!). That got me thinking about the wicked things that curl the toes of our heroes and heroines, making them howl with pleasure beyond anything they could imagine.

One of my favorites is the lovely Susan Elizabeth Phillips. She writes some of the most amazing love stories and some of the hottest too. Who could ever forget Lady Be Good’s oh-so-proper Lady Emma Wells-Finch? A whirlwind visiting Texas with the sole purpose of loosing her reputation. Oh boy, Kenny Traveler never stood a chance against her deceptive flowery straw hats and pointy frilly umbrellas. Lady Emma was a bundle of orgasm just waiting for a little flicker, some nibble, nibble, nibble... and bam! She exploded. *g*

Then, there was Heaven, Texas. Oh my, heaven indeed. Bobby Tom Denton is probably one of the most fuckable heroes ever to grace the pages of a book. I’ll never forget when he pulled Gracie Snow out of that truck and drew her across the lawn—her breasts bared to the world, his jeans unzipped—and then proceeded into his bed to continue ravishing her till she was breathless and senseless. *sigh* Too good.

Another of my favorites is Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie. OH. MY. GOD. Phin Tucker. *faint* That man is soooo sexy, so thrillingly dirty, just the thought of him makes me wet LOL. I don’t even know where to begin with all the wicked things he did to Sophie Dempsey, that lucky tramp! Let’s just say when it comes to incredibly mind-blowing kinky sex, Phin Tucker is your man: skills and imagination, and *sigh* OH SO YUM-MY.

I adore Jill Barnett, she is such a hoot! I love the way she writes, pure bliss, and Bewitching is my favorite book of hers. It’s about the flighty but very lovable witch, Joy “Scottish” MacQuarrie, and the serious, callous, high-and-mighty duke, Alec Castlemaine. Detroit Free Press raved about this book, hailing it as “a screwball comedy and one of the best of the year.” But don’t be fooled, dear readers, for it’s also a sizzling romance. From the first time they kissed, to that *ahem* door-banging encounter, to the magical rooftop escapade, Alec and Scottish not only laaaved but made a lot of passionate and very stirring love. With pink rose petals and all. Ooh, definitely scorching.

Now, I could add a lot more but I have to stop LOL (if you have a hot sex scene in mind, do share, people). However, I cannot finish without mentioning Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark-Hunters. Believe me, these bad boys are mucho delicioso (I’m looking at both of you, Tart and Bawdy!). All of them gorgeous, tall, HUGE and oh-so-strong and fierce! They are the kings of cunnilingus... Honestly, need I say more?

Labels: ,


3 comment(s):

Blogger Bawdy Babe said...

When it comes to sexual tension, no one does it better than Linda Howard. Vicki Lewis Thompson also writes really great sex scenes. If she don't get your blood boiling, your are probably dead.

12/02/2005 01:32:00 AM  

Blogger Vicious Trollop said...

You have to read the Deadly series, so you can meet kinky and kinkier a.k.a Francesca and Calder. Boy are these two dirrrty!

12/02/2005 10:27:00 PM  

Anonymous Serendipity said...

Well, it depends on the mood. Some of the time, I am in no mood how penis gets into vagina, I just want the story to be nice and enterataing and perhaps makes me cry.

Although on times I am in the mood to get hot and bothered, then I go back to the skipped parts of previous books I have read and concentrate on who makes a great sex/love-making scene. The first one to make me jump DH wins!

Let me hide behind this sturdy screen and say...most days, those fucking scene is enterferring with my really nice stories! Geesh, get over having sex already, and get on with the story!

12/05/2005 01:15:00 AM