Friday, March 17, 2006

A Bawdy birthday present

ddd


Since I posted about Harlot’s bday gift to me, it’s only fair that I let you know about Bawdy’s gift. *big smile*

Bawdy gave me... drum rolls, please...

... a G-spot orgasm!

Well, it was actually more like pointers to find one—which of course I’ve tried before, *sniff* with no results. But I think with what I’ve just discovered it will be so much easier. *wink*

Here are some interesting and informative sites about the female orgasm and its types, including the G-spot one.
In one of the links Bawdy send me, there is some research about the female orgasm and it’s history. I laughed myself stupid reading some of this stuff. Boy, am I glad I was born in the 1980’s. You will not believe this stuff!


Incredibly, the female orgasm and female ejaculation were not recognized until relatively recently. In the 1800’s, if a woman was displaying signs of sexual excitement, her husband would take her to the doctor so that he (all doctors were men back then) could treat what was in those days diagnosed as “hysterical tension.” Symptoms of this “condition” included irritability, a temperature and swollen pudenda. And guess how the doctors treated their female patients with this condition? They prescribed masturbation! But the afflicted lady was not allowed to do this herself as masturbation was deemed to be unhealthy and would rot the brain. Stimulation of the woman’s genitals to orgasm was performed by either a midwife at the doctor’s surgery or sometimes by the doctor himself. The husband and wife would then return back to their 19th century domestic bliss, that is, until the wife’s libido rose again.


Why do I NOT see this happening? First, what kind of dirty pervs were doctors back then? Second, if one of those butt ugly midwives would’ve ever tried to get me off, I’d have beat her unconscious with Harlot’s wooden dildo. And third, had I been around during that era, I’d have been a live-in patient at the doctor’s office LOL. I bet those docs were on call 24/7, given that they were hot of course. *g*

And last, but definitely not least, G-spot vibrators. :D I googled some fun online sex shops that cater really cool stuff, and then some really weird ass ones too LOL (will blog about weird sex toys later on). Looking for a G-vibe myself, so if you guys have any recs, they are most welcomed. Will let you know the one I end up buying later on.

Labels: ,


18 comment(s):

Anonymous Vixen said...

BB, you know how to give a birthday gift!

Very educational, Trollop, thanks for sharing your gift with us. :)

3/17/2006 12:44:00 PM  

Blogger Bawdy Babe said...

Hey, they don't call me Bawdy Babe for nothing. I like to give the gift that keeps on giving or coming, which ever the case may be :)

I think this post is nothing short of a public service and should get a nod by the surgeon general.

3/17/2006 12:51:00 PM  

Blogger HOTMAMA said...

Kudos BB and VT!! I look forward to perusing the sites later.

I've seen the g-spot vibes. But I couldnt put anything else in my basket lol. I was already up to $170 worth of toys (bunny included) and DH is still asking me when will he get to see them lol!! Next time I'll pay cash ;) Keeping it for private use right now but not forever ;P

Has anyone watched the Oxygen Network, late night?? DH says it's all kinds of sex stuff.....lol

OOh what a fun topic!!:D

3/17/2006 01:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Camilla said...

LOL! I nearly fell out of my chair reading this post. Happy belated birthday.

3/17/2006 04:01:00 PM  

Blogger Manish Kumar Pandey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/17/2006 06:32:00 PM  

Blogger Aggie said...

H: Thank you for the B/Day wishes.

Thanks BB's for the Wonderful Birthday Pressie - It's just what I always wanted! I'll treasure my G-spot now and always! Cheers.

3/17/2006 08:19:00 PM  

Blogger eZeR. said...

i happened to pass by ur page.. and i can't believe i've been reading for almost 3 hours now.. lolz* ---- i'm supposed to be doing work.. harhar*..
i'm an accountant..

--- nice blogs.. i believe i'll be back to read more!!!

godbless!!!

3/18/2006 03:53:00 AM  

Blogger T-girl said...

NOW THAT is a present a girl can put to good use!!!! LOL

My b-day was two weeks ago and I can promise you NO one sent me a gift quite as useful as this! Guess I will have to direct the hubby to this site next year for ideas! LOL

Hugs, T

3/18/2006 04:25:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I'll say this is Bawdy's gift for all of us. ;) LOL Thanks babe!

Btw, Trollop, that wooden BOB was supposed to be a secret! :S Actually, have never owned a BOB. Honestly don't know if there's a sex shop here (i've never seen one and never heard of one). Still, after these links, want a g-spot vibe. :P Tee hee

3/18/2006 06:39:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've come to this blog for great fun and lots of laughs :D

But on a more serious note, I've just been BLOWN AWAY!!
After reading all the sites that Bawdy gave Trollop, I finally read thelast, female org and its history, then clicked on the letters at the bottom of the site about f ejac.

Letter after letter about ME, women like me wondering what the hell was going on with our bodies with these outrageous orgs!!

I am so overwhelmed with relief and gratitude, you CAN NOT imagine!
Now I know!!!

My god this is so huge.I think there needs to be a national campaign to get this info out to the thousands of women and men who experience this.

Bawdy, Trollop, my eyes are wellin up. This blog has done me a great service. And I know I'm not the only one...:D

3/19/2006 02:16:00 AM  

Blogger R2K said...

:) Funny stuff.

It is very common for women to have a hard time with orgasms, it must just be more complicated for them. For men it is so easy.

sorry!

3/19/2006 12:39:00 PM  

Anonymous Vixen said...

Has anyone read anything by Kimberly Raye? She has a series about three sisters. One is a sex instructor (like sex toys), one produces sex help movies and the other owns a sex toys company. This blog, OF COURSE, made me think of those three books.

3/19/2006 10:24:00 PM  

Blogger Anne said...

Wow...what a great post! I think I must check out some links now..my toy collection needs an update.

3/20/2006 12:04:00 AM  

Blogger Vicious Trollop said...

Hey ladies :D So glad we could be of help. Interesting how we think we know so much about our own bodies, and then it turns out that we dont.

Bf and I tried to find g-spot again yesterday. No luck so far *sigh* I refuse to believe that I don't have one lol I think at this moment it's just shy :P

Alex, yes *sigh* it's so much easier for guys. But being a woman also has its perks. Multiple orgasms being one of them *wink*

3/20/2006 04:19:00 PM  

Blogger Bawdy Babe said...

why is it so easy to cum w/ vibator and so hard to come w/ a man? for me vibator is sure thing, w/ guy its iffy at best.

3/20/2006 09:19:00 PM  

Blogger HOTMAMA said...

At least the sites give great instructons on howto find the gspot lol! It has to be when you're already feeling reaaalll good to go searching though :P

I'm not sure that we have found it. since I do multiple orgs, they just go on and on. Yeah, the old BFs and DH love it, but its exhausting!! Most of the time i have to say I can't take anymore and he has to come for the final one lol :P

And you know the old myth "size doesn't matter"? It does! Yes you can org with any size. BUT, if you ever had 9" of good-loving, you know its impossible not to scream. Not a vibe, the real thing. I had 3 years of that kind of bliss with a BF :D Too bad he was a lazy bum!

Just like all of us weren't blessed with D cleavages :( , any size will do. But I know guys can really get off buring their face in huge cleavage. Sadly not with this babe lol. Doesn't mean a B is any less sensitive...lol


Vibes rock, espec the J Rabbit. It may look intimidating, but it hits every spot!! And the longer you're married, the more stuff like this keeps the lovin fun!

Did you ever try letting your man use a vibe on you??:D sounds intriguing I think...

3/21/2006 06:19:00 PM  

Blogger Linda Johnson said...

There's an excellent scientific e-book on the subject of the practical rather than theoretical female orgasm.

It's written by Dr Irene Cooper, a professional sex therapist in the UK and you can find it and other resources at:

My Female Orgasm

Linda

6/22/2006 06:01:00 AM  

Anonymous Lizzy said...

Hi Ladies,

I love this blog... Ever since ive gotten here i cant stop reading ;) Speaking of G-Spot orgasm's they definelty are the best ;)

My Boyfriend and i went online shopping for a good toy to play with...

After some deliberations we decided to go with this G-spot Vibrator and i never thought i could cum so hard... It was the first time i had EVER had that kind of orgasm... I highly recommend The Patchy Paul and Viibs.com. They gave me great service and answered any questions or concerns i had. They were truly first class.

11/13/2006 07:09:00 PM