Friday, May 5, 2006

Oh baby, baby!

I know many of our readers are curious about us Book Bitches: what we do, where we’re from, who we shag, and most probably how come we have such filthy mouths LOL. Hence, I’ve decided to give you guys a sneak peak into my personal life, more specifically into my romantic life.

For about two years now I’ve been dating a wonderful guy: Cal Morrisey. We met through the internet (I ordered him from Amazon) and as soon as I opened my package and found out this guy could cook, I was hooked! I love everything about him: his smile, his quirky crazy friends and how they always find a way to bet on anything; the fact that he loves to feed me good food, the great funky shoes he buys for me, and most important of all, how amazingly gorgeous and incredibly sexy he is. I have to admit, I can’t stop thinking about him. I’m obsessed...







... And I have proof (you hear, Harlot!!!) that he can’t stop thinking about ME, and the great moments we’ve spend together.


cal


From left to right: spending the day at the lake with our dog Wanker; in Positano, Italy during a mini-break getaway; and in bed together... the things he can do with that hanger, grrrr (kind of scary, actually LOL).

I’ve put together a small video of my lover Cal to share with you wonderful readers, but be warned: HANDS OFF!!! As you’ve already been able to witness, he’s totally, completely and utterly committed to his Trollop.

Enjoy!


Labels: , , ,


13 comment(s):

Blogger Gatxan said...

Isn't Cal Morrisey the "hero" in Jenifer Crusie "Bet me"? Have already finished it and trully loved it...

5/05/2006 03:23:00 AM  

Blogger Jo said...

umm.... in the video... when he looks all sad like in his skivys and gets up... thats from my bed... yeah i know... apparently he gets around... haha

5/05/2006 05:19:00 AM  

Blogger Jo said...

O... hes also cheating on you in Italy.... He was with someone else in Positano.... by the way I LOVE THE DRESS! ... get the hot police man back will ya? haha

5/05/2006 05:21:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I'm sorry, but i saw him first. And he loves me so stop harassing him!!! He's my Matt!

Have to say, i like the pic on the bed because the flat-faced one is just freaky! Oh LOL

Great work on the pics, babe. :)

5/05/2006 06:04:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop, if you weren't such a lovely Bitch for sharing this with us and brightening my Friday I'd find you, beat the shit out of you and GET MY CAL BACK!

Love the pics, btw. You're so good :)

5/05/2006 08:23:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it's the first time I write here (even if I've been following this blog for a while).

Just wanted to let everyone know, if you are interested, that the guy of this post is Raoul Bova, an italian actor.

And yes, he's quite popular even in Italy (which is the my country^^).

5/05/2006 03:39:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebelheart and Anon,

I dunno who this Raoul is *confused* because guy in pic is MY lover Cal and he isn't married lol.

This Raoul must be very hot though, if he looks anything like my cal :P

5/05/2006 07:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's Raoul Bova? RB was Marcello in "Under The Tuscan Sun" and 'Cal' doesn't look like the same guy from the movie. The first picture kind of looks like him but I don't think it's him. But what do I know, I'm probably wrong. Maybe I'll watch the movie and compare to Trollop's pics.
Either way, HE IS HOT!

5/05/2006 09:18:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

oh well, married or not, with kids or without, whoever he is, he IS HOT! i won't mind having an affair with him! *wink*
btw, thanks trollop for this great post!

5/06/2006 09:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely sure this guy is RB. One cannot live in Italy and not recognize his face (the first picture in particular it's the angle of him I've seen more).
To say the truth, it's kind of weird to see him in a foreign commercial.

However, okay XD ... let's just say that he's Cal and Matthew. I know both characters and I agree they are quite good.

Bye from the Anon living in Italy and who loves reading in English (you wouldn't be so enthusiastic about this country if you knew the lack of romance or even chick-lit books we have here ... but the situation at least is improving XD).

5/06/2006 09:16:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Anon,
I hope next time you'll be able to join us with a nickname and not just Anon. You know, to recognize you by. :) Oh, you can be "Italian girl" if you want! LOL Though, bear in mind i would be jealous everytime i read the name. *sniff*

Welcome and i hope you post often. :D (Don't think i'm forgetting how unfair it is you live in Italy and i don't!)

5/07/2006 06:15:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I go again.... You mention a fictional character from a book I never read and I think you are talking about a real person!! Happened to me yesterday on the SEP Board with Matt Farrel also!!

I swear, I was seeing the pictures and thinking, THIS IS NOT CAL MORRISEY, THIS IS DEFINITELY RAOUL BOVA!!! Gorgeous but very nice man. Till now no scandal to his name. Pretty but not glamarous wife, two sons and one hell of a mother in law - one of the foremost divorce lawyers in Italy!!!

2/20/2007 04:19:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Luci,

Re: Raoul Married, two children.

How dare you make up such lies about my cal? *sob* You're all breaking my poor little heart here. I thought he was all mine *sniff*

Now, you have got to read Bet ME!!! It's a masterpiece :) And what can I say about Cal? He isn't Matt, but he's damn near perfect! *g*

2/21/2007 01:47:00 PM