Thursday, September 27, 2007

10 little things about December Quinn


1. Favorite comfort food: French fries. I’m a fry freak.

2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Hmm. I’m actually a really picky eater, so “weird” doesn’t figure much into my diet. I put pepper on my ketchup. Oh, and sometimes if I’m only cooking for myself, I’ll just cook hamburger with soy and Worcestershire and mix it with rice, and eat it out of the pot.

3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Right now I’m really, insanely into Heroes. (But we’re still in Season One here in the UK, so don’t tell me what happens!) And Dexter. I love Nip/Tuck.

Favorite movie? That’s a tough one. Die Hard? It’s certainly up there. Dangerous Liaisons. Conan the Barbarian.

4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Wow. Someone young and rich, with no children (which rules out Angelina Jolie, unfortunately.)

5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Carmex, sunglasses, ATM card

6. Last movie you watched: The hubs and I just got back from seeing Knocked Up. Excellent. Hysterical and sweet.

7. Man (besides hubby) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: Oh, too many to list. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is one, he’s so odd looking but so appealing.

8. Book you’re reading right now: Devil May Care by Elizabeth Peters

9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Aside from necessary things like toothpaste? Moisturizer. Or Carmex. Which is two. I’m not good at following directions.

10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Again, there are sooo many. I’m tempted to say Milton Berle, simply because his equipment was legendary (I heard it described as “an anaconda” once) and it would be fun to see that, but... hmm. Jim Morrison? Or pretty much any medieval king.

**Stay tuned for December’s guest blog. In the meantime, check out her website; she has two new books coming out this October and November. ;)


Related:

Labels:


8 comment(s):

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I can't believe you mention Jon Rhys Meyers. I love him in The Tudors - he is freakin hot playing Henry VIII. I'm waiting for the second season. ;)

French fries should be outlawed. It is so fattening but so very delicious that I can't stop eating the damn thing!

9/27/2007 09:16:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Conan? *snicker* :P

Anaconda? Good gracious, I think I want to see that.

9/27/2007 11:13:00 AM  

Blogger Stacia said...

Thanks Lollie! We don't have The Tudors out here yet, sadly. I'm going to get it from Amazon ASAP.

Funny, I disliked him in Bend it Like Beckham. But he's grown on me...oh so much, so much that I realized in my head the hero in my urban fantasy coming out in April looks a lot like him. So now I'm obsessed, lol.


I know, Vanessa! I'd like to see it too!
What's funny 'bout Conan? It's a little dumb, sure, but I just love it. :-)

9/27/2007 06:10:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

I don't watch The Tudors but I heard it's hot! LOL. Have you notice the men who now play Henry VIII (Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Eric Bana) are all good looking? He used to be the ugly, fat king with no scruples who beheaded his mistresses. Now, still with no scruples but never ugly and fat!

9/27/2007 06:32:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Ohh....Jonathan Rhys Meyers is very sexy. Of course not as sexy and as ridiculously hot as Henry Cavill (the reason why I love The Tudors, the REAL LIFE Edward Cullen) but still gorgeous all the same.

I like Heroes. Hayden is irritating but Milo Ventimiglia, hot!

9/27/2007 07:48:00 PM  

Blogger Stacia said...

Actually, Ladybug, when Henry was young he really was quite the stud, apparently. It wasn't until he started aging that he put on weight and got gross. Of course, the syphilis didn't help...
Where did Bana play Henry VII? How did I miss that? I must see it!
(Funny thing is, as a Yorkist I loathe the Tudors on principle. But oh well.)


Bah! I must see the Tudors, I'm missing all the hotitude!
I like Hayden, but I LOVE Milo. LOVE him. And Leonard Roberts, the guy who plays DL. And Isaac, and...almost every man in the show!

9/28/2007 05:32:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

December, thank you so much for agreeing to guest blog for us :) You have been beyond nice and patient and FUN *g*

BTW,I thought you were american! Why did I think that? LOL

I missed out on all the series last year seeing as here in Spain they show them like two years behind :/

This Tudor show sounds quite interesting. What chanel is it on? That's one of the only perks of going back home next week *sniff* though Beijing here I come!!!!!!!

9/28/2007 06:20:00 AM  

Blogger Stacia said...

Trollop, you probably thought I'm American because I am. :-) I'm currently living in the UK, but I'm American all the way.

The Tudors was on Showtime, I don't know if it's still on. I'm waiting for the DVD!

Thanks for letting me come blog!

9/28/2007 11:06:00 AM