Sunday, September 23, 2007

Miss Oscar, Anne and more sex from the lives of four nymphos (make that five)

Hullo, my beauties. Apologies for the lack of posts. Trollop is busy and I’m, well... I’ve been sad and such a horrible cow and “cranky and bitchy, god help me” (Trollop’s exact words to me *grrr*) and I thought I could stop blogging for at least a month but apparently not because some heathen is too lazy to update AT LEAST EVERY OTHER FUCKING DAY and isn’t this the longest clusterfuck of irrelevant rant evah? *sigh* Anyhoodles, here are some thoughts:
  • Have you guys been reading Anne of Green Gables? Our BBC discussion is NOT tomorrow but on... Heh, actually I dunno when exactly it’s going to be this week (Wednesday?) so badger Trollop to set the date!

  • In the world of boxing, no one can beat Manny Pacquiao in my eyes. If it’s fuckability factor we’re talking about, then it’s this hung-like-a-horse boxer. :P I don’t know that many boxers, really. I have to admit there were moments, a long time ago, when I thought Oscar de la Hoya was passably cute. So you can just imagine my shock when I saw him in fishnets and pink undies! (I’ve been living under a rock lately; apparently, it’s the talk of the town. For those of you who missed it, check it out.) Methinks it’s fake but who am I to say? I can’t photoshop. Still, dude, I wouldn’t fuck that even if I have half of Santamaria’s penis. :/

  • I’m still on the fence about the Sex and the City movie (slated for a May 30, 2008 release). As much as I’d love to see the girls together again, I feel like they are dangerously fiddling with something that had been soooo perfect for so long. Oh anguish, truly... Carrie, do not fuck this up and let me down! (Tons of on the set pictures here, here and here.)

  • I WILL NEVER, NEEVVEEEEER let anyone set me up on a date again, not even when a worried-I-haven’t-been-dating friend insists: “Oooh, you’ll like him: he’s tall and hot and smart and he’s perfect for you.” Uh-huh. Right. Yes yes, he’s tall and smart and hot with the longest eye lashes wasted on a man that I was actually jealous—but JFC!

    We were talking about movies and I was dorkily blabbing about my undying love for Aragorn when he mentioned he’s a Quentin Tarantino fan. (Oh joy, just like Trollop. *snort*) He started talking about Quentin and what a genius he is yada yada and then Reservoir Dogs and how he’d like to be that dude who’s set on fire. (I KNOW!) He also joked about some stuff (gad, I hope he’s joking) which made me thought he should have just told me, “I sense you have some issues you’d like to work on for the next fifty years. I’m a dirty pervert with an extremely diverse portfolio—can I help at all?” PERFECT FOR ME??? Oh, for fuck’s sake!

Labels: , ,


3 comment(s):

Blogger ValVega said...

I love Quentin. He's a genious. Reservoir Dogs is FABULOUS and sick and shocking and there's tons of violence and sarcasm which I usually hate but Tarantino can pull it off like no other.

Have five new posts I've written this week and you know it you horrible woman! Just, errr, haven't typed them in, or are in drafts waiting for pics and stuff.

I'm reading HP7 and really can't be bothered at the moment with anything as mundane as blogging. So far I have a love/hate relationship with this book. We'll see when I'm done I guess...

9/23/2007 04:07:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I haven't even seen Reservoir Dogs so no idea what this burning a guy scene is. :/ Still, i don't care if he looks like naughty angels are pleasuring him and he's having multiple orgasms while he's dying--he's being burned alive, for crying out loud!!!

9/23/2007 04:57:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Why do i always get the perverted ones? :S

9/23/2007 04:58:00 PM