Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Harlot's big fetishes

dan03


Whoever said size doesn’t matter must be very good at lovin’.

I confess, I am the queen of size; I like large men. In all honesty, I ADORE them.

I’m not talking about cock size here, you dirty pervs. Nope. My size issue is of a different nature (though offered a big cock, who am I to say no? :P). It concerns the four things about a man (besides his face, eyes, mouth and bitable arse) that never fail to grab my attention and make my knees go weak:


dan02


His height...

I have nothing against short men. I know a lot of men shorter than my 5’6” and they’re all great. But since I’m a shameless hussy, it takes a lot of man to make me feel dainty, sexy, girly and timid. A man whose physical presence (his height, not his bulk) overpowers mine; one who makes me feel like a smitten-kitten, purring loudly, curled up in her protector’s mighty arms. ME-OWW.

That’s why my man has to be tall, 6 feet plus ideally. I want my feet to get tired from tip-toeing to kiss him. I want to wear fucking 5-inch heels so we’ll be perfectly fit whenever we embrace. I want to feel small, delicate, secluded and completely taken as he smiles *just for me* while I reach up to caress his face.


dan01


His shoulders...

Sadly, there are tall men who are not given the right breadth of shoulders. Now, I have to admit that broad shoulders are part of the rather prejudiced requirements I have to be attracted to a man. The thought of touching them, gripping them, licking them, biting them—ohhhh, leaves me so breathless I have to look away or I’ll embarrass myself! LOL

But there’s another reason why I love broad shoulders: it makes me feel safe. I know, such a stupid thing to think of. But when he embraces me and I can feel those broad shoulders pressing against mine, I feel protected, covered from the ebil creatures who might want to harm me. When he puts his arms around me and I glide my hands up his beautiful lean, broad shoulders, I feel like he’s telling me “It’ll be fine, baby”; even if he doesn’t say anything... and I tend to believe it...

Yeah. Well. Who says I’m completely sane (or even partly for that matter)? Hmph.


dan04


His hands...

We all know what they say about a man’s hands and his penis size, right? But I can’t put my hands on fire for this myth since I’ve only been with men with large hands. Yes, I’m very picky. For me, a man MUST have big hands.

It’s mainly because I have big hands myself. Oh alright—fine—I have “man-hands,” non-fragile looking, bigger-than-any-of-my-girlfriends’ hands, are ya happy?! And since I’m a vain fuck I need a man with big hands who will make my huge hands feel delicate—no small feat that!

Of course my fascination with big hands is nowhere related to the fact that it reminds me of verra VERRA ooooh hot sex. Nope. Of course not. *g*


dan05


His feet...

First off, NO, TROLLOP, I DO NOT SUCK ANYONE’S TOES/FOOT! My wanting big feet on my man is because of the same reasons I want a man with large hands: I have fucking large feet! (Why, yes, I am shallow.) I’m not killing my toes lurching in high heels, wanting my feet to look ultra feminine just to stand next to a man with smaller feet than me! NO, thank you. The man I’m with better have damn huge feet.

Although, hmmm, I guess if he’s 6’2” tall with broad shoulders and big hands, odds are he’ll have big feet so this last requirement is sort of redundant.

Well, he better be a good kisser.

No, a GREAT kisser.

And he better compliment my shoes and how my feet look pretty and tiny in them and not akin to Daisy Duck’s. Otherwise, there’s a big chance my stiletto heels will end up embedded on his mutilated bloody back.


dan06


**Photos by: Rogerio Faissal

Labels: , ,


48 comment(s):

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

OH MY GOD

Yes, I'm definitely dying now.

7/26/2006 06:52:00 PM  

Blogger Maria said...

YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! thank you, merci, grazie, gracias, shukran, danke and in every other language... thank you!!!! ~M LOL

7/26/2006 07:01:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

so i'm pretty sure i'm excited to see my boyfriend now tonight! even more so because of those pics... haha

7/26/2006 07:04:00 PM  

Blogger ~ames~ said...

If I find this paragon of manliness first, I'm keeping him!! I'm 5'4, but I still prefer my men over 6ft too. And shoulders *sigh* better be spectacular. rowr!

7/26/2006 07:06:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Finally! OMG he's so worth the wait. Sigh.

Harlot, I like large hands too. ;) There's something very sexy about a man with large hands. I think you're right about it serving as a reminder of pretty hot sex. LOL :P

Thank you soooooo much. This man is GORGEOUS! Now I have to find my BF. SOON!

7/26/2006 07:07:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

OMG

This guy is so YUMMY!

I had a boyfriend smaller than me. I have to admit when I first met him, it was a bit of a turn-off. But he is such a sweet guy and, ahem, really good in the sack. LOL

I never really noticed a man's shoulders. I want big hands too. Big feet come naturally with tall men, I think.

7/26/2006 08:35:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Does he really have to stretch like that? He's killing me here. Oh man, I think I need a BOB.

7/26/2006 09:14:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I'm drooling here. Oh my, I would love to lick him all over. Joining Jordis with that little death. Ahem.

Smaller men is a turn off. Sorry. But I don't mind if he has smaller hands (not tiny though!). As long as he knows how to use it to pleasure me. ;)

7/26/2006 09:18:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Ladies, do you think if I stare at him long enough and keep wishing and wishing and wishing, he'll come alive and leap off my screen to make me a very happy woman tonight?

Argh! Where's that damn fairy godmother when you need one?!?

7/26/2006 09:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhmygaaaaaawd!!!!!!

I thought no one can top Wanker Dude, but oh god, this man is freaking hot!

Thank you, thank you, thank you BBs!

Olly

7/26/2006 09:58:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Harlot, trust me, there's NO relation between a man's hand size and his cock size. That's a big myth.

Now about a man and his height, I'm 5'9" so my man has to be tall.

Love this post! And the hot pics of course. ;)

7/26/2006 10:11:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

tis size thing is pretty serious stuff. As a man with big hands and big feet, big, solid shoulders and unusual strong arms, I just have to say that there is a correlation between big hands and cock size. The bigger the hands, the smaller the cock looks while you are waving it around.

Like I said, it is all about perspective. I LOVE woman with big hands. Wanna know why? When you got big shoulders and big muscles, small handed women are only good for sex. Massages from small handed women are like fighting off a single fly that keeps alighting on your back while you are trying to enjoy a good face down snooze.

The trouble is, woman who have big hands have big feet. That means big ankles. A general rule of thumb-- never get serious with a woman with big ankles, as they are predestined to grow large butts shortly after marriage. Everyone knows that.

So the solution for big strong, tall men with big hands is this. Date women you can lift with one arm. Pay forty bucks twice a week to a woman with large hands and feet.

And avoid women with big mouths altogether. Women with big mouths have...

Well, like throwing a hotdog down a hallway...

I just wrote a story about a guy with a really small...

...amount of sophistication with women.

True and funny.

Check it out--http://aeleope.blogspot.com/

Yes, that was a shameless plug.

I'm big, I got big hands, so what do I care?

7/26/2006 10:38:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

okay, it was WELL worth the wait! Those abs *sigh*. I like, tall, broad shoulders, big hands, yada, yada and nice hard stomach.

Thanks BB's you really made my night!

7/26/2006 10:39:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Lorelei, I agree with you about the correlation of a man's hand size and cock size. Myth.

Love the pics, BBs! Sigh. Now I have to go attack the BF. LOL

7/26/2006 11:12:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Mr. Delish is right!

Hotmama, skinny wrists are a turn off. So are skinny legs.

Harlot, I'm 5'6" like you, but I like shorter men. Not really short, just an inch or two taller than me. I like that I can easily kiss my man, unlike when I'm with a 6'4" guy.

Great post!

7/27/2006 12:49:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my dear BBs, you are heaven sent. I LOVE this man! Can I take him home with me? Pretty please...

Btw Harlot, it's true. Big hands don't automatically means big cock.

Aggie, are we calling him Mr. Delish now?

Ladybug, I see your point. Shorter men do have some advantages too. :) But I'm with many of the ladies. Love tall men! And please, let him have a great body as well like this one. YUM

7/27/2006 01:09:00 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Hotmama, I think the ab thing is an addiction :P, I agree with the skinny wrists, a big no!

LadyBug, skinny legs are out too. I hate when I see a guy at the gym with this great upper body and skinny little legs. There are so many like this, totally ruins the picture. What do men have against leg workouts?

Oh, Hotmama, I think my Hot Gym Guy fits all these specifications exactly, all though he apparently has either switched his workout times or has run away. Could it have been my staring/drooling/stalking?

7/27/2006 08:10:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Could it be? I think he looks better today than yesterday. Good morning indeed.

7/27/2006 09:11:00 AM  

Blogger Bloody Whore said...

Wow....Wait....WOW!! YUM!

7/27/2006 11:54:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

No to skinny legs. Men who have them look like they would fall any minute. I want someone who can carry me when I want to be carried off without fearing he'd drop me any second.

Love the pics. Great post!

7/27/2006 12:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. He's yummy!
Greetings from Malaysia.

7/27/2006 01:17:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Very yummy dude.

I also like tall men with big hands and broad shoulders. But what if you actually got one and then he turns out to be an asshole? I'd rather be with an average looking guy who will treat me nice.

7/27/2006 01:47:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

You know, YES to ALL of the above. But I gotta tell ya, I'm the same height as you. I love a taller, broader man with big hands and her's where I'm at with that--

I fell wildly in love with a man who's but an inch taller than me, has really HOT thighs in a pair of biker shorts, has hands that are just a little bigger than mine but work some serious magic and feet that are only a size bigger than mine in mens shoes.

However, he is simply the GREATEST kisser evah and well, size DOES matter--it just doesn't matter in the way I thought it did. LMAO

Great post!

Dakota :)

7/27/2006 01:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlot,

are you holding an audition for a new man? i'm 6'2, big hands, broad shoulders, size 13 feet, big in all parts that matter. let me know.

7/27/2006 02:41:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Hey Dakota!

Sometimes life surprises us when things aren't exactly as we expected them to be. I hope this hot thighs in a pair of biker shorts of yours is granting all your wishes. :)

7/27/2006 03:43:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Scotty, I agree with GWB and Petra. Big hands and big feet on women don't exactly come with big ankles.

Petra, I haven't seen Harlot's feet, but I'm guessing she doesn't have big ankles.

I agree about Angelina Jolie. Did you see her hands and feet? Those are really manly. Also Paris Hilton. Not just big feet, she has ugly feet!

7/27/2006 03:46:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

GWB, is size 8 shoes considered big? AH! Technically I'm a 7 1/2 but I can wear an 8 (I wear an 8 1/2 running shoe). Here I thought I had smaller feet. hmm, who knew?

7/27/2006 03:48:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

gun wielding bitch--


Taller'n Anonymouse liar up above and with piercing blue eyes, dark hair (when Grecian Formula'd-- hey, it's heritary-- and hands that can pop a tennis ball just by sqeezing it.

I can also rattle a Coors can at about seventy yards consistently with a J.C. Higgins .22 that I first shot when I was about six years old.

I grill, I BBQ. I can drink beer with one hand and juggle two balls with the other, all the while collecting lint in my belly button and telling bad jokes one right after the other.

I'm so big I don't count as being single, but my inseam size on my jeans is still bigger than my waist, in spite of all my Ale-ing efforts.

I was once a faashion model but I'm not looking for a date. Just someone to read my goddamn blog.

Scott-

7/27/2006 03:59:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Who else thinks Scott From Oregon should post a picture of himself?

7/27/2006 04:11:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

Yeah, I agree with the hands feet ankles thing. I have 13 feet, and small ankles. So it would go for women too. BUT, big ankles definately means a big butt cometh. God put them there for SUPPORT.

I never even knew Angelina Jolie had hands and feet. Funny, I had never really noticed...

At 43 or 22?

I've got some well traveled miles on me these days.

I'm like a favorite baseball glove...

7/27/2006 04:13:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Scott, you have a point about the big ankles thing. But not on your first suggestion that big feet and big hands means big ankles. :P

Yes Angelina has both pairs. Men. When would you start looking above women's mouths and breasts? How could you expect us to believe you? LOL

7/27/2006 04:25:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hey, C! Oh, believe me, he is. He's simply the best thing to ever happen to me aside from my sons.

ANd yeah, I say Scott posts a pic. LOL

DC :)

7/27/2006 04:51:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

dakota--

I sent a pic me Mum had stashed on her computer...

Grab hold of something before you get a good look...

7/27/2006 05:25:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

LOLLOL, Scott, I'm holding :)

DC :)

7/27/2006 06:26:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Not only does Paris Hilton has big hands and big feet, she has a big head. She actually compared herself to Princess Di and Marilyn Monroe (big snort) and then proceeded by declaring herself as the "iconic blonde" of the decade. I think she's losing it.

7/27/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

VT--Yeah, I just happen to have more time on my hands, these days. That's why I started the goddamn blog in the first place.

dakota-- get off the floor...

7/27/2006 06:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it was my idea for the picture, how come I don't get to see it?

7/27/2006 07:14:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Scott? Could you give me a hand, please? LOLLOLLOLLOL

DC :)

7/27/2006 07:49:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

Well, it's been fun, ladies...

(And don't think I don't know what LOLLOLLOLLOL means. I may be new to all this, but I'm not an idiot.

"Look Out Ladies! Look Out Ladies! Look Out Ladies!")

I know about thess feminine subterfuges...

7/27/2006 09:26:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh very nice, he's gorgeous!

Great post!

7/27/2006 09:36:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Just read the comments here. But oh fuck, Aggie, that's funny!!!

Hi Scott. :) Hope you visit us often. We love hearing from our male readers. And, oh, FYI, i have small ankles. =P

7/27/2006 11:43:00 PM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

I posted a picure on my new goddamn blog. You can get the story behind the picture.

Remember. I'm a big guy. I like literature. That makes me a literary giant. Now go check it out...

http://aeleope.blogspot.com/

7/28/2006 12:14:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Gun Wielding Bitch,

I agree to all the things you have mentioned.

I think I like it here. People are nice and funny.

7/28/2006 12:45:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Harlot your the best I love a BIG man LOVE them.LOL.

Angela

7/28/2006 09:25:00 AM  

Blogger Scott from Oregon said...

gwb--

I saw on your "profile" you like guns and green eggs and ham.

Well, I'm not a big gun nut, though I can shoot straight, but Green Eggs And Ham is on the top tier of my favorite anythings....

You can stalk me all you like. I'm big. You're not. Nananana!!

7/28/2006 09:45:00 PM  

Blogger Lola Lovegood said...

How did I miss this hunk in undies? Mama Mia send him ovah!

7/29/2006 12:27:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hands, hmmm... I'm a man of average height with average size hands, and I prefer a woman my height or a little shorter with large hands.

You read that right, I really go for women with large hands.

Always have, don't quite know why. It's just one of my quirks.

5/26/2007 10:28:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Garry, i go for men with nice hands. I find hands one of the most attractive parts of a man: how masculine it looks, its shape and size and how strong it seems.. Welcome. *g*

5/26/2007 11:38:00 PM