Saturday, November 18, 2006

Come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine

Howdy, neighbors! As promised, here are the South Park pics some of you have sent us.** I gotta say, you guys are ALL uber cuties!!! I luuurve your creations and I’m glad you guys had fun. :D Now, before I show everyone’s South Parkified selves, as a little prelude, let’s give it up for the BOYS for a little song number LOL.




Les: I’m going down to South Park, gonna have myself a time.
Stan, Kyle: Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.
Les: Going down to South Park, gonna leave my woes behind.
Cartman: Ample parking day or night, people spouting, “Howdy, neighbor!”
Les: Headin’ on up to South Park, gonna see if I can’t unwind.
Kenny: I love girls with deep vaginas, I love girls with big fat titties.
(Harlot: Excuse him, ladies!)
Les: So, come on down to South Park and meet some friends of mine.


Danielle and Ladybug

















Lorelei and Lily Moon

















Petra and Lollie Rose

















Isabella and Jolie

















Julio and Guido (Trollop’s former lovers :/)

















**For those of you who still want to send us your pics, no problem! Just email us and I’ll upload them later.
***Forgive the video, it’s a bit blurry. But it works, anyway. :P



[Added, 19 November 06]
Stan: Hey, do you know where I can find the clitoris?
Cartman: What is that like finding Jesus or something?


Shoshana and Polly King

















Aggie and Vanessa

















Jordis and Edmundo

















[Added, 21 November 06]


Gun Wielding Bitch and Sabby

















Vixen and Hotmama

















Rachel and Ollenska















Labels: ,


23 comment(s):

Blogger superstar said...

i like south park

11/18/2006 04:33:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Julio and Guido? LOL!

I love this. Everyone did a great job. :D

11/18/2006 05:03:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

LMAO. This is so much fun! Petra, I love your costume! Jolie, do you really have blue green hair? LOL! Great job everyone. :D

11/18/2006 05:22:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Everyone look so cute. Even Guido and Julio. LOL

Ladybug, I wish I have blue-green hair. Sigh. LOL Just kidding. :P That's guy with the bat is the man of my dreams. What do you think? LOL

11/18/2006 06:59:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Why Trollop, I had no idea. Such yummy lovers! Heh.

I think everyone looks so cute. Even me, hehe.. who looks so plain next to Viking Petra! Love that helmet. :)

11/18/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you all look so cute! Even those two "gentlemen" on the bottom that I don't know looks cute. LOL.

Olly

11/18/2006 08:07:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Hehehe, I love it! I showed it to my roommate and she loves it too. Thanks Harlot! This is fun. :)

11/18/2006 09:14:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I look so cute! I mean, we are all so cute! LOL! Great job gals! :)

11/18/2006 10:10:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey guys! This is crude really LOL, but a good South Park trivia. :P

The show's opening theme song is an original musical score performed by alternative rock band Primus. The song has been remixed three times in the course of the series (as of the second half of season ten), and certain lines have been altered.

Kenny's lines in the song, like the rest of his speech in the show (with the exception of two lines in episode 807, The Jeffersons, and when he says "Goodbye, you guys" in South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut) are muffled by his parka hood, which covers his entire face except for his eyes.

In the theme song Kenny actually says:

Season 1 & 2 (Original Theme): "I love girls with deep vaginas, I love girls with big fat titties"
Season 3 to 5 (Season 3 Re-Recorded Theme & Fourth Grade Theme): "I have got a 10-inch penis. Use your mouth to help me clean it."
Season 6: (Note: Kenny has been replaced by Timmy) "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, live a lie Timmy!"
Season 7 to Season 10A: "Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick up Britney's butt."
Season 10B : "I would like to smell your pussy, clean it with my finger for you." Backwards: "Suck my penis, Suck my penis, Suck my penis, Suck my penis."

Source: Wikipedia

11/19/2006 07:07:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG, lol. I don't follow South Park but for the few episodes I saw (like that Scientology one, lol) Kenny just mumble words. I didn't know he's actually saying something in the song.

Love the new pics!

11/19/2006 10:31:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

"Do you know where I can find the clit?" LMAO

I love this program. I was confused at first but it was easy. I think I made like 5. Everyone's pics are so cute! Harlot, thanks for the link and for that disturbing trivia. LOL.

11/19/2006 12:25:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Aggie, definitely v. groovy. :D

Good God, Jordis, is that a light saber you're holding? lol

11/19/2006 11:55:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Vanessa, I think that's a giant dildo. :P

11/20/2006 12:51:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

OMG, LOL. Yeah, I guess it looks like a dildo. Well it could only be a glow in a dark pink rabbit! LOL

11/20/2006 05:58:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Oh I love the added pics! :D Jordis, what on earth are you wearing? I didn't know you're a superhero. With a dildo! Heh. Polly, love the pearls and the drink. How come I didn't see those in the SP site? Maybe I should make another one. Anyway my daughters loved it. :)

11/20/2006 12:08:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Aggie, some U2 song. I wish! I'm afraid I'm not that good a rocker. :)

Jordis, of course it should be a glow in the dark rabbit. lol!

11/20/2006 01:46:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Oh wow, there's my pic!

Julio and Guido? LOL. I think everyone looks cute. This is fun!

11/20/2006 03:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Of course, Sabby. Just email me your pic. ;)

11/20/2006 10:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Okay, added more pics to our South Parkified family photo album. :P Oh god, is it too weird i'm enjoying this? LOL

11/21/2006 01:21:00 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Hotmamma, sweet and sinful ass kickers. LOL. That isn't just a sucker, you know ;)

Harlot, thank God for your techy expertise! I was lost at 'print screen' LOL.

I love this, I keep coming back to check out what everyone has come up with.

11/21/2006 09:12:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Everyone looks so cute! GWB, very nice guns ;) Sabby, you are such a boozer lol! Very cute Rammstein top. Vixen, you're in a Christmas mood already :P Hotmama, a vampire slayer in a tube top? lol. Love the new pics. Keep them coming ladies!

11/21/2006 10:04:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Love the new pics girls! Hotmama, lol, bitchin look!

11/21/2006 11:01:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

These little South Park dollies are growing on me. I even made one of the bf and it's now the wallpaper on his laptop! :D

11/21/2006 12:56:00 PM