Friday, November 17, 2006

South Parkified Bitches

Izzie emailed us about this site where you can make South Park characters LOL. I can’t believe I had so much fun turning Trollop into “Ice Cream Girl” and myself into “Kill Bill Harlot.” Well, I’ve always wanted to be a samurai-wielding Kitana. :P (Or maybe I’m just hunting Trollop down for not sharing the ice cream. Hmm...)


















Aren’t we cute? :D I made more, actually. I made a South Park Wanker, Mr. Delish, Captain Jack and (I don’t know why :/) Nancy Grace LOL. Anyway, what are you waiting for? Go my lovelies and South Parkify yourself! *wink*

P.S. For those of you who will email us a copy of your “pics,” I’ll post all of them tomorrow. That way, everyone will have an idea of what you look like. Heh. :P Or whatever creation you want us to see, just send them over. Come on, you guys, it’ll be a hoot. *g* Till then!

Labels:


16 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SAVING THEIR PICS, don't worry it's easy. :) To save your pic, you have to make a screenshot.

1. Press the PRINT SCREEN key on
your keyboard. (It's usually on the very top line of keys near the right hand corner; after the F keys, near SCROLL LOCK and PAUSE BREAK.)

2. Open "Paint" or "Photoshop" or "Microsoft Word."

3. Click PASTE.

4. Then just SAVE it! It picks up the whole pic of the page so you might want to use a CROP feature on that.

Anymore questions? :) Now, if you're lazy to crop your pics LOL, just email me the whole page pic you've saved and i'll crop them before posting tomorrow. Have fun! :D

11/17/2006 01:38:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

OMG, it's there already. LOL I'm glad you posted this. Isn't it fun? :P Love what you made Harlot. So cute!

11/17/2006 02:47:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG these are so cute! LOL What about Wanker, Mr Delish and Captain Jack? Where are their pics?

11/17/2006 04:31:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already made mine; I love it!

http://islandphilosophy.blogspot.com/

11/17/2006 04:39:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

LOL, this is great Harlot! I'm actually having fun making myself into a South Park character. LMAO

11/17/2006 05:50:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I think I've spend an hour already making South Park characters when I don't even watch this cartoon. But this is so much fun. LMAO Thanks Harlot!

11/17/2006 05:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohgod, I love this! It's like playing dress-up Barbie but at the same time you're transforming yourself into a South Park character. LOL! Soooooo cute! Thanks Harlot!

Olly

11/17/2006 06:15:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, I'm having trouble saving my pictures. It won't let me copy it from the website...

11/17/2006 06:20:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Oh never mind (DUH). Jeez

11/17/2006 06:26:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

James,
That's so cute. Still can't believe this is fun LOL. Glad you loved it!


Ladybug,
I'm glad. It's easy right? :)


Oh, you guys, i can't wait to see all of your pics! :D

11/17/2006 06:35:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Harlot, this is great! I think my daughters will like making one for themselves too. I'm telling my husband as well so he'll see that I don't visit The Book Bitches just for the eye candy!

11/17/2006 08:50:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Very cute. Ok, I'll try to make one of myself, lol.

11/17/2006 11:06:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot,
Had no idea you loved South Park, my son has done this for awhile.
Guess I have to try it myself!!

11/18/2006 10:59:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

I tried it too.. What fun! More fun than sorting out my kids clothes!

No matter how much I donate extra clothing, I'm still over-run with them...and my kids don't go shopping by themselves for clothing yet!

11/18/2006 02:43:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

This is such a waste of time but oh what fun! LOL Just emailed my pic. :P

11/18/2006 03:04:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey guys! Glad you're enjoying this LOL. Give me a few minutes, i'm gonna post the pics some of you have sent already. Of course those who still want to send their pics, no problem. I'll just upload them later. :)

11/18/2006 03:22:00 PM