Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or treat

trick or treat


Happy Halloween!!!

So, what are you guys up to this Halloween? :D Preparing any treats? Pumpkin pies maybe? What about candy apples? Are you going to dress up? Going to a costume party? Oooh, what’s the most fantabulous one you’ve been to? And of course, besides the likes of hunka hunka cookie up there, what’s your favorite candy? *g*

Have a bitchin’ time, everyone!

Labels: ,


11 comment(s):

Blogger Ladybug said...

Favorite candies have got to be Snickers and Mars! I'm staying in tonight handing out candy. I think my most memorable Halloweeen was when my ex boyfriend and I attended this party where someone got naked and started dancing in front of everyone. It still makes me laugh everytime I remember it... lol Happy halloween ladies!

10/31/2006 11:29:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Happy Halloween everyone!

Drinking apple cider right now. LOL. I've been invited to a party tonight so will probably go as Catwoman. Not very original I know but who cares. Only during Halloween do I let myself wear a tight black catsuit. :P

Love the eye candy Harlot!

10/31/2006 01:22:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Halloween bitches! I'm going out tonight to this party with the BF. We'll be wearing matching pirates costumes I bought on line. LOL Yes complete with a sword and an eyepatch for my honey. Thank God he liked it since we'll look so cute wearing them together. :D Oh and my favorite candy, Snickers!

10/31/2006 01:39:00 PM  

Blogger Nikky said...

sent my kids out with their friends (and their friends' parents) and Im sitting in a dark house (to avoid the doorbell, I've got nothing for the little urchins anyway)
Maybe later I will pop in a scary movie, but that's the extent of my night (gawd, I live a dull life)
and I love KitKats...

10/31/2006 07:39:00 PM  

Blogger Shoshana said...

My kids are not going out for TT tonight. DH has tennis league, and I cannot be traipsing about with my 5 kids, two of which are the cranky kind.

10/31/2006 09:25:00 PM  

Blogger Aggie said...

We don't usually mark Halloween in my country .. we are like the Brits and celebrate Guy Fawkes (Loads of Fireworks) instead. Anything chocolate or licorice is a nice treat for me .. but not tonight! Enjoy yourselves whatever you get up to.

11/01/2006 12:28:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Halloween was a big disappointment. All I did was stay home and watch horror movies. Even my cat got more action than me! Though I did enjoy a bag of Twix.

11/01/2006 11:08:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

It was the lamest Halloween evah here for me. We live in a HUGE sub-division. Plenty of big houses with lot 'o kids.

R and I sat outside for a total of 30 minutes and saw like maybe, 20 kids. Then it was OVER.

I don't know what the kids in my hood are doing, but they need to put the X-box down and get outside more often. LOL

Dakota :)

11/01/2006 12:32:00 PM  

Blogger Vicious Trollop said...

My Halloween was bloody awful!!!! I only had like 3 minutes to get ready. I bought what was sold to me as kitty ears and this bowtie and tail thingy but spend the WHOLE night explaining to everyone that "No, I'm not fucking Mickey Mouse, I'M A CAT!" Fucking frustrating *grrr* WHO THE HELL WOULD DRESS AS MICKEY ANYWAY?

*sniff* It was horrible!

11/04/2006 06:43:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Lesson for today:

Kitty ears = P O I N T E D, triangular ones.

Mickey Mouse ears = Round black thingys. Like what the
girl on the left is wearing
.

11/04/2006 10:34:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

LOL! Trollop, you look cute even if it's Mickey's ears you have there. :P

11/04/2006 02:02:00 PM