Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or treat

trick or treat


Happy Halloween!!!

So, what are you guys up to this Halloween? :D Preparing any treats? Pumpkin pies maybe? What about candy apples? Are you going to dress up? Going to a costume party? Oooh, what’s the most fantabulous one you’ve been to? And of course, besides the likes of hunka hunka cookie up there, what’s your favorite candy? *g*

Have a bitchin’ time, everyone!

Labels: ,


8 comment(s):

Blogger Ladybug said...

Favorite candies have got to be Snickers and Mars! I'm staying in tonight handing out candy. I think my most memorable Halloweeen was when my ex boyfriend and I attended this party where someone got naked and started dancing in front of everyone. It still makes me laugh everytime I remember it... lol Happy halloween ladies!

10/31/2006 11:29:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Happy Halloween everyone!

Drinking apple cider right now. LOL. I've been invited to a party tonight so will probably go as Catwoman. Not very original I know but who cares. Only during Halloween do I let myself wear a tight black catsuit. :P

Love the eye candy Harlot!

10/31/2006 01:22:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Halloween bitches! I'm going out tonight to this party with the BF. We'll be wearing matching pirates costumes I bought on line. LOL Yes complete with a sword and an eyepatch for my honey. Thank God he liked it since we'll look so cute wearing them together. :D Oh and my favorite candy, Snickers!

10/31/2006 01:39:00 PM  

Blogger Nikky said...

sent my kids out with their friends (and their friends' parents) and Im sitting in a dark house (to avoid the doorbell, I've got nothing for the little urchins anyway)
Maybe later I will pop in a scary movie, but that's the extent of my night (gawd, I live a dull life)
and I love KitKats...

10/31/2006 07:39:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

My kids are not going out for TT tonight. DH has tennis league, and I cannot be traipsing about with my 5 kids, two of which are the cranky kind.

10/31/2006 09:25:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Halloween was a big disappointment. All I did was stay home and watch horror movies. Even my cat got more action than me! Though I did enjoy a bag of Twix.

11/01/2006 11:08:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

It was the lamest Halloween evah here for me. We live in a HUGE sub-division. Plenty of big houses with lot 'o kids.

R and I sat outside for a total of 30 minutes and saw like maybe, 20 kids. Then it was OVER.

I don't know what the kids in my hood are doing, but they need to put the X-box down and get outside more often. LOL

Dakota :)

11/01/2006 12:32:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Lesson for today:

Kitty ears = P O I N T E D, triangular ones.

Mickey Mouse ears = Round black thingys. Like what the
girl on the left is wearing
.

11/04/2006 10:34:00 AM