Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wanker part deux (with meme)

I’m not particularly fond of memes so I rarely answer them (nothing against the senders really, I’m just lazy, heh; also, Trollop and I seldom disclose things about our personal lives). However, one of my friends, Shoshana, tagged me with this meme. Oh god, very long questions! LOL Well, it’s fun anyway. :P Now, since I promised more of Wanker (sorry, Aggie, I can’t help it!), answering this now with him. Hope you don’t mind, ladies. *g*



You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Hmm, weird. Don’t care enough to kill someone right now. And I was called “evil woman” today, twice! The injustice! Anyway, this question would have been perfect, say, three months ago.

You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Britney Spears. Not that she’s still famous bwa ha ha ha!

Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Victoria Beckham. I know, I know, she never did anything to me. It’s just, WHY WHY WHY is David with her and not with me?!? *sniff*
























What is your favorite cheese?
Mozzarella.

You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
Something with chicken. :/ Well, am not a big fan of sandwiches! I prefer bruschetta, or pizza really (not that I can make those).

You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
My Raoul. But I want uber unbreakable strings attached with that. :P


wanker06


You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
Can I have two? Okay, thanks! Gavin Rossdale, because he’s gorgeous. Dave Navarro, because he looks like he’s great in the sack. He probably made Carmen come like crazy... hmm... *ahem*

Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
New haircut.

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
España. Need to fucking scream at someone.


wanker07


Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do?
Buy a megaphone.

An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is...?
Despite what you hear, not really a big boozer, but I love chocolatinis and champagne. Of course I prefer avocado shake to those any time.

Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Who the fuck is Rufus? I’m sorry but I don’t go anywhere with strangers.


wanker12


You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
I RULE. I’m the Most Beautiful Queen. My will is law. You don’t like it, get the fuck off my island!

You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise?
Harlot’s Escapades LOL. I love love love to travel. Of course I have to be the purrty host with fab wardrobes :P and I get to explore different beautiful countries/places where I’ll sample (and give my findings of) the cuisines, beaches, shopping centers and other sources of entertainment tourists might find interesting!

What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. Yes, I fuck proudly.


wanker11


One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Scream my fucking head off. That would wake up my Raoul who’s sleeping beside me. He will then kill the mummies for me while I cheer on the side, yay! Afterwards we’ll go back to bed where he’ll spend hours “comforting” me *sigh* while I’ll be, er, very thankful (uh-huh *wink*) of him being my knight in a shining satin sheets. :D

Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the item?
Just one? :/ Hmm, my ancient musical jewelry box.

The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
Briefly call those ones I love (not very many, apparently LOL); then spend all that time with my family, most important thing in my life. Have to specify who would get my books, shoes, plant; what they should dress me with, how to do my hair and makeup for the funeral. Just because I’m dead doesn’t mean I should stop being pretty. Honestly...


wanker08


You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I would like to have the ability to teleport from one place to another with just a blink! Of course flying better be included as that’s a super power freebie. Otherwise, forget me joining the saving the world thingy business.

You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Any of those uber fun fun fun times I had in engineering school.


wanker09


You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit... you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now?
Italy, baby!

This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age. Check it out. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
Not into clubbing anymore. Really! Geesh. Talk to me when you’re banning me from one of my favorite shopping stores and you’ll hear me shrieking like a crazed banshee.

Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question.... If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out... Suddenly, you have gained the ability to FLOAT!!! Whose house are you going to float to first, and be like “Dude, check it out... I can FLOAT!”?
Er, float? Like a balloon? *confused*


wanker10


The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
JFK Jr. So he can finally marry me!!!

The Celestial Gates of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person, etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
I don’t know her very well but for my dad, I want his mom back.

What’s your theme song?
“Woman” by Maroon 5. :P Although I love Rolling Stones’ “Miss You,” and “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” (yes, that song from that stupid movie, Elf).

**Photos by: Cristiano

Labels: , ,


18 comment(s):

Blogger Rachel said...

I almost missed these pics! Ah, he is so fine! Actually first I thought, why would Harlot title her me-me wanker? LOL!

Love your answers and thanks for the eye candy!

10/21/2006 11:32:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, LOL about being pretty at the funeral :P You know I agree with you about Victoria. Did you see her right now, she's just skin and bones! ACCK Anyway love your answers and the eye candy. He's hot!

10/21/2006 11:51:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

OMG! He's hot! I was like whoa... Really like the first pics where he's casually standing, I'm guessing in the barn? I would just like to, ahem, grab his pants. LOL! :P

10/21/2006 01:39:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Harlot, I like that Elf song too! It's a Christmas song actually. I like that version with Harry Connick Jr. It's such a lovely song. Better if you can make your boyfriend sing it with you. LOL! :P

Love your answers and the pics!

10/21/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Do I mind? Definitely not! We love a good wanker around here. LMAO

Harlot, avocado shake? I didn't know you shake avocadoes... I like it in salads and guacamole. ;)

10/21/2006 05:24:00 PM  

Blogger T-girl said...

What the hell is an Avacado shake????

Well he is still cute but still icky! LOL Sorry, not your fault I know but how could such a hot dude remind me of such a pshyco. Better yet how come such a psycho is a hot dude?! Seriously the dude was a fruit & nut cake!

10/21/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

T-girl, I asked the same thing!!! LOL! I've never heard of avocado shake.

Who does wanker reminds you of? GAsp! You know someone who looks like him??!? Oh, my new bestest friend, how psycho are we talking about here? I'm thinking I could take some psychotic behavior... *wink* :P

10/21/2006 05:36:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ladies, avocado shake! Seriously, it's fucking good! Uh-hmm. Any possibility i could have one (sadly, avocadoes are seasonal here *sniff*), i always make sure i get this HUUUUGE serving of it even if it's a bit fattening. Uh-hmm. Verra, verra yummy! :D


Petra,
Gavin Rossdale. Bush's vocalist. He's married now to Gwen Stefani.


Vanessa,
I simply lub that song. It never fail to make me smile. So cute! ;)

10/21/2006 05:47:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Here's a recipe of avocado shake:

One medium avocado
8 large ice cubes
3 tablespoons condensed milk
1/3 cup milk

Place all ingredients into a blender and whizz until the ice cubes are crushed and the drink is thick and frothy. Pour into a tall glass with a straw, or savour and share it in a series of shots.

It may sound bizarre to others but if you like avocado, trust me, it's freaking GREAT. You should try it, ladies! ;)

10/21/2006 05:56:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Harlot, I didn't know you're an engineer. :) I didn't know you there's such a thing as avocado shake! Now that's new! Well thanks for the recipe, I'll try it some time since my daughters love smoothies and this one looks like one of those frozen desserts. Great eye-candy!

10/21/2006 06:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gwen Stefani's hubby is yummy. Not into Dave Navarro though.

Harlot, thanks for the eye candy. Wanker is definitely hot, lol!

Olly

10/21/2006 07:06:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Harlot, LOL, that's funny. :P I can't believe you even thought of how you should look at your funeral! LMAO

By the way, I've never heard of an avocado shake either. My mom put it in her salads though.

Yummy pics! Thanks BBs!

10/21/2006 07:07:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

We seem to have inferior avocado here but it's year round.

You have a way with meme Harlett

10/21/2006 11:07:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Aggie,
Wanker Doodle Do? LOL! Well, he's all yours. ;)


Shosh,
Glad you like it! Hey, i can't believe you can have avocado anytime you want!!! That's just unfair! I just came home from dinner out. I asked if the bar has avocado shake, but no treat for me. *sniff* Had brownie a la mode though. :D


Lollie,
Hope you like the avocado shake! I swear, it's FANTABULOUS. *wink*

10/22/2006 10:33:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Trollop,

I HAVE A NEW PLANT!!! :@ So cute really. Though i still have the latest one that just, dunno, magically withered. :/

You know i don't have my bunnies anymore. *sniff* Ex took the boy bunny after the second girl bunny died :( and gave it to his niece! GRRR And please, i'm not wearing any of those freaking uggu boots that will look like dead albino rats in my fucking feet, you morbid heathen!!!

10/22/2006 10:44:00 AM  

Blogger T-girl said...

Jolie- Like stalk you to another continent psycho, like find him sitting in your house in the dark "smelling" your shirts, sending you flowers two three times a day, breaking in and leaving them on your pillow, calling you to tell you he wants to off himself kind of crazy! This of course all happened AFTER she broke up with him... the girl moved to another country to get away and he STILL found her! According to her he was shit in bed also so it was not even worth it! LOL If you'd like I can give him your digets! LMAO

10/22/2006 01:50:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Re: You don't have a plant! You killed it!!!! Also, I see you didn't mention any rabbits in the list, finally did off the ones left didn't you? What did you make, you evil rabbit killer, some Mukkluks?


Harlot, you killed your rabbits???? Please please tell me you didn't cook them up ala Fatal Attraction.

Trollop, what pray tell exactly are mukkluks?

10/22/2006 03:53:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Polly, I DID NOT KILL MY BUNNIES! That's a vicious lie Trollop made up! I swear they died of natural causes, bitten by poisonous evil bugs. :S

Now, Mukkluks are stupid boots that look like dead albino rats. :/

10/24/2006 10:38:00 AM