Thursday, October 5, 2006

Hally Porter anyone?

Serendipity had some of these on her blog earlier this week, and I just HAD to share LOL. Too funny to keep to myself!


Below are magnificent images I took** as I watch each film and try to excruciatingly follow the trend of thoughts of each character. Behold, there is a story within a story... within some story... somehow... What we get for Pirated DVDs.


Now, I have personally divided these pictures as follows:

Hogward’s founding fathers (If you are able to tell who’s who, do let me know LOL.)


the founding fathers


The tropical fruit mystery (I have no *fucking* clue as to what The Melons are; no idea what they are referring to. I swear I have read every single HP book at least 3 times, and seen all the movies, and this is the first Melon reference I have come across!)


melons


Fody, Miss Gland, Hugalouz and The Cat of Flying Seven (In this one, your guess is as good as mine. Especially The Cat of Flying Seven is a real head banger. What book is this character in?)


who the fuck are these


Tom Mafle Rurido a.k.a. Fodi (AH! And the Fodi mystery is solved. Now, if I could just understand why a person who subtitles movies for a living can’t even read what is ALREADY SPELLED OUT FOR HIM, my world would be a better place! LOL)


whoever did this can't read


**Editing to add: Unlinking this lying bitch woman who claims she took these pictures when she obviously didn’t!!!! Ughh, hate liars. Anyway, I found these, and others (some funnier, I might add) in this site. The Melons are all over the place, and I especially love the one where Dumbledore says: “He is stoned Mrs. Ponri.” Mmm... Wondering what type of drug intake Mrs. Ponri is going to have to deal with! Mrs. Ponri? WTF?!?! LOL

Labels: , ,


13 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Who the hell is Fodi? And what the fuck is The Cat of Flying Seven???

That Tom Mafle Rurido is just funny! LMAO It's already written on the diary, for crying out loud!!!

10/05/2006 04:15:00 AM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG These are hilarious! LOL

I wonder what or who is The Cat of Flying Seven. And that Fondy and Tom Mafles? I'm guessing the one who made the subtitles is either drunk or blind! LMAO!

BBs, thanks for the morning laugh :D

10/05/2006 06:45:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

LOL. VT, I got it.

They are Melons....in a bookstore is probably, "Millions"

LMAO,ROFL...OMG, I cannot fathom the "talent" of these!

10/05/2006 07:39:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Probably not, because she's a "Melon" too. Oh boy!

10/05/2006 07:41:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG are these true? That "I am Fodi" subtitle is just funny!!! lol

Olly

10/05/2006 09:04:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I think Harry says "That's the Chamber of Secrets" instead of "That's the cat of flying seven"! LMAO These are fucking funny!

10/05/2006 09:08:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh poor Hally Porter. LOL

I can't believe it's already written on the screen and the subtitle is still wrong! Very funny! :P

10/05/2006 10:48:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Perfect timing, I just rented HP DVDs!

What is wrong with Hermione? Her expressions are all the same, like she's always in a serious snit. LOL. Loved the cat of the flying seven, and Fodi, whoever that is. Haha

10/05/2006 11:13:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

These subtitles are not made from my country. The one who took the pics is a kababayan though. LOL If you want funny subtitles, i have tons of that. Seriously, my sister loves these pirates she scares me sometimes! Jaclimin :/

P.S. Excuse me, but my love of the male physique is being financed legally, thank you!

10/05/2006 03:44:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

OMG that "I am Fodi" is priceless. For god's sake it's already written there!

I love the founding members names! LOL

10/05/2006 04:45:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cat of Flying Seven = Mrs. Norris?

10/06/2006 09:26:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Laughing at these stupid titles! WTF? That I am Fodi was already spelled out for him and he still didn't get it? LMAO

10/06/2006 08:45:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Oh there are new screen shots! And more melons! I've to admit I'm still laughing at these subtitles. :P

10/07/2006 03:19:00 AM