It’s no secret how much I love TBH. I always badger—I mean I recommend this book to people because I truly believe it’s one of those rare reads a booklover like me, who appreciates an inspiring and well-written story, should not miss.
Last week we finally announced our long-overdue project, The Bitches Book Club. :D And as promised, today, being the first of the month, it’s time to reveal our first ever book selection!!! Yayayay! Am so excited LOL.
Huh? You’ve guessed it already???
Oh, fuck that, you horrible little guessers—I’m still announcing it! Grr. Well, after much deliberation, here it is (hmph!):
by Paullina Simons
- Tatiana matures during the book. Would you say the book is more about her coming of age than the romance between herself and Alexander?
- Does Tatiana develop her personal strength during the course of events? Does she gather it from her relationship with Alexander, or is it inherent in her personality?
- How do your feelings/thoughts about Alexander evolve throughout the book?
For those who have read the book, please wait for the 24th to start exposing your thoughts/comments, as to not spoil it for the ones that haven’t read it.
I have done a search for used and new editions of TBH, for those of you who want to buy a copy. Here are some nice options:
- Used harcover (starting at US $0.86 + S&H)
- Used abridged audio (US $4.49 inc. + S&H)
- New paperback (US $7.99 + S&H)
- Used paperback (starting at US $1.99 + S&H)
- Other options