I have some very exciting news! No, no, closer even—don’t worry I wont bite (unless you are very hot man covered in Nutella LOL). Now that everyone is paying attention, I want some drum rolls please...
THE BOOK BITCHES ARE STARTING A BOOK CLUB! HURRAH!!!
Since we started this blog, we had this project in the back of our minds; but lazy asses that we are, we’ve just gotten around to setting guidelines and working out how we’ll organize this monthly event.
The first day of April, we’ll be announcing our first book selection. Until then, here are the basic book club guidelines we’ve decided on:
- Book selections will be announced the first day of the month; the discussion will begin the last week of the same month (specific dates will be posted ahead of time).
- Book discussion will be active for five days after the start date (though, post and comments will be recorded on archives for further perusal).
- There will be approximately 5-6 questions per book (we do not want our readers typing answers until their poor little fingers fall off LOL).
- Some of the questions will be posted when the “Book Selection of the Month” is announced, so participants can mull them over while they read. The rest will be posted when discussion officially starts.
- Anyone that has read the book can participate; the more people that join, the more interesting and diverse the discussion will be.