Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I love you babe

Tomorrow is my birthday, and to be honest I’m scared to death of getting one year older; one year closer to having my tits hang to my knees, and my ass hitting my ankles when I walk. It’s one more year that has gone by and I have nothing new to show for it. Am I depressing or what? LOL

I’m both physically and emotionally exhausted. I love my job, but have had so much work the last couple of weeks, I find myself without time to enjoy other aspects of my life. Not that there is much else to enjoy, since for the past two weeks have had midterms in my Investment and Finance post-grad, and my wonderful BF has dengue. *sniff* So all in all, have had a shitty couple of days.

I walked into my apartment about an hour ago and noticed a FedEx package waiting for me in the dining room table. I knew Harlot was sending me something, so immediately got excited—till I remembered it was probably that Tatiana and Alexander book. Ummm, very curious, since the package was completely flat. Had PS gotten herself a magic editor and written T&A in ten large pages? Or did I get someone else’s package?

I checked both name and address, and yep, package was directed to me. Took me like ten minutes to get the damn thing open, it had tape all over the place. Harlot ALWAYS does this. It takes me a freaking hour to open all of her mail—not sure what this tape fetish she has means.

So, finally I have package open. I turned it around, and just started tearing up the second I saw it...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am so touched that Harlot took the time and effort to paint this portrait of me. Not only is she incredibly talented, but I know she sketched this with love and care. There are no words that can describe the way she’s made me feel. This is the most special gift I’ve ever received, and I will treasure it for as long as I live. *Harlot, babe, a piece of my heart also has your name on it.* If you were a man, or a lesbian, I’d marry you in a NY minute. :P

Funny, how I’ve met some of my best friends through the internet. Never, in a million years, would I have thought I could feel so much love for women I’ve never physically met; but I don’t need to. Even if I never do meet them, in my heart I know them. I know their thoughts and their feelings, I know what makes them smile and what makes them laugh. I miss them when I don’t talk to them. I worry about them when they are not feeling well. If their heart hurt, so does mine; if they are happy, so am I.

So tonight, on the eve of my 25th birthday, I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to know these women. I have much to be thankful for, and I have a lot to show for this past year of my life; my wonderful bitches being one of them.

**I will scan and upload sketch tomorrow. Till then, all I have is pic taken of it with my digicam.
***Will take sketch/pic off March 17th; terribly self-concious of having everyone disect me now LOL.

Labels: ,


14 comment(s):

Blogger Maddie said...

You look beautiful! Happy Birthday!

3/15/2006 11:28:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop you are gorgeous and Harlot's sketch is amazing. Tears in my eyes for what a wonderful gift that is.
As for your blog, I think it's perfect the way it is, don't edit!

Happy Birthday if I miss you tomorrow! I'd say you're looking pretty damn good!

3/16/2006 12:02:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

That's wonderful, babe (you're making me cry! lol). Really happy you like it. I love you too.

3/16/2006 02:51:00 AM  

Blogger T-girl said...

aWWW! How sweet! What a wonderful gift!!!!

3/16/2006 03:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday VT!!!!

Life is always worth living it and sometimes it gives us wonderful people to share it with. A year is just a beautiful journey around the sun, so enjoy yourself and hold on during bad times. And, really, 25 is a VERY GOOD AGE...

E.

3/16/2006 06:37:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday. 25 is such a wonderful age. Harlot what a beautiful picture all you ladies are the best I love coming here. I always leave with a smile on my face.
Trollop DAMN!!! I wish I had looked that good at 25!!

3/16/2006 08:54:00 AM  

Blogger Serendipity said...

happy birthday VT...what a beautiful portrait H! You have a real talent.

3/16/2006 10:34:00 AM  

Blogger Serendipity said...

You're gorgeous VT! I think you'll always be. No worries about that tits and butt thing hanging anywhere...and if it does 60 years from now, you'll do it in style!

3/16/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Blogger Random Musings said...

AHH to be 25 again.
Happy birthday!
And could you be more beautiful?

3/16/2006 03:50:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday VT! Hope you have a wonderful day.

And Harlot, lovely drawing. So talented! (I can barely draw stick figures LOL).

3/16/2006 05:02:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Happy Birthday!! And great drawing!

3/16/2006 09:40:00 PM  

Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

It's a lovely portrait

3/16/2006 09:41:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

Sorry i missed your birthday... been busy as hell... had a couple ambulance transfers around the state and an organic chemistry test.... yeah that alone could fill my days... but add in the rest of my life and i am off the map.... anywho... you are HOT! if i were into girls i would have to start hitting on you.... p.s. way cool portrait.... so what do i get for MY b-day next year haha? anyways... off to study and get my ass to bed..... Feliz Cumpleanos!

3/17/2006 04:05:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Cumpleanos, sweetie. The sketch is wonderful. As for your physical fears, I'm more than twice your age and none of those things have materialized yet. I may not have the body I had when I was 25 but I have enjoyed all the years in between. Live your life with joy and without fear of the future or regrets for the past- which I know you do, but birthdays bring out the Valadictorian in all of us. Was that a pun? I'm not sure.

BTW the word verification for my post is "lvwnd". Is that supposed to be lovewand? Do you guys get to set them up? Seems appropriate somehow. Caio!

3/18/2006 12:26:00 AM