Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Beware: For the idiot who might tell Trollop anything, I'm not above choking someone

The other day, Trollop and I were having another discussion about Tatia and Shura. I know, I know, but you’ll be surprise that it’s actually Trollop who ALWAYS brings them up in our talks. You see, despite what she says, deep down, we both know she loves TBH...


1cv

2cv

3cv

4cv

5cv

6cv


So, since I lub my Trollop (eventhough she has a shameless obsession with fucking and has the tendency to want to “beat me with a stick” :/), I have to make sure she’ll read T&A. Well, you know, I don’t want her to miss an outstanding read.

Babe, you’ll see, this is for your own good. *g*

**For those of you who are wondering who the hell is Gumbi, it’s Trollop’s new poodle!

Labels: , ,


9 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

I'm copying this here as messages at tagboard thingy disappear. Just in case Trollop will miss it, or when/if i need some proof LOL. :P

5 Apr 06, 09:07 AM
Trollop: I LOVE THE BRONZE HORMAN. HARLOT DO YOU HEAR? I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BRONZE HORSEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Apr 06, 09:10 AM
Trollop: I LOVE ALEXANDER, NEVER MET ANOTHER HERO I LIKED BETTER. I LOVE HOW HE SURVIVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND ESCAPES NEAR DEATH AND I LOVE ALL THAT HE DOES TO TANIA!

5 Apr 06, 09:12 AM
Trollop: Harlot hates me now b/c I've been sort of teasing her a bit about it lol so just to be on the safe side I LOVE TBH and that's all I'm saying from now on!

5 Apr 06, 09:12 AM
Harlot: YOU LIAR! YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON!!!

5 Apr 06, 09:14 AM
Harlot: You know that's not why i'm sad babe. LOL Besides i LUB YOUR TEASING. *rolling eyes* OR else, i would have choked you already.

5 Apr 06, 09:18 AM
Harlot: Also i'm watching American Idol right now, did i mention that? Yes, go tease you Trollop! I don't care, i love this show!!! hmp.. Promise will definitely think of groveling LOL I love you babe

4/05/2006 10:16:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!
Trollop, we need to finish our discussion on this book!

Harlot, I HONESTLY loved this book (except of course one issue I have that Trollop keeps reminding me of that I so conveniently forget in between our discussions).
I would love to chat with you about TBH! :)

4/05/2006 10:57:00 AM  

Blogger Gatxan said...

Harlot, don't worry. Won't be able to tell Trollop anything about T&A till may (at least!)... Just ordered TBH and T&A yesterday from Amazon. They are due to arrive in 20 days more or less... So, if I really speed up and read during meals and have a sick leave from my job (I’ll tell them I’m psychologically tired and need lots of rest) I’ll be able to join The Bitches Book Club by the 28th!!! Wish me luck, please!

4/05/2006 11:12:00 AM  

Blogger Serendipity said...

Harlot, I will just tell Trollop myself. You won't kill me right? I mean, you wouldn't leave my 5 kids orphans just because...so I think I'll just head on over and spill the beans to Trollop.

Should I start what happens to the son after the circus? LOL

4/05/2006 11:31:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Vixen,
I would love to chat too. :D But i think we should save that on discussion. ;)


Oh Gatxan,
If you don't get book before the 18th, email me.


S!
OMG we missed you! How are you, supermommy?

Oh.. Okay.. :S Tell Trollop about Anthony's life at the circus. Sigh. Just, you know, leave the thing about the two-headed clairvoyant dwarf, or you'll give her too much!

4/05/2006 02:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, fine, fine I'll wait. But patience isn't one of my strong points. LOL

4/05/2006 04:01:00 PM  

Blogger 357martini said...

love the idea ..... it's great .... too bad yer all readin crap ....

it appears I've fallen into a daisy chain circle jerk fer chicks

4/05/2006 05:23:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh, 257 martini..
I'm sorry if you don't get that many readers. :S Um, maybe it's the boring writing you have?

Anyway, *sigh* with that kind of attitude, you won't get visitors from here, you poor baby. Tsk, tsk.

Better luck next time! :D

4/05/2006 05:57:00 PM  

Blogger Exuberante said...

Hy!, I`m from Argentina and today I found this blog and I just can tell you that you really impress me.
Well I espect your visit on my blog, kisses, Caro

4/07/2006 03:10:00 PM