Monday, June 19, 2006

10 little things about Janet Evanovich

janet


1. Favorite comfort food: Mac and cheese

2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Peanut butter and olive sandwiches

3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Entourage

4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Our cat, Gus

5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Underwear, Kleenex, attitude

6. Last movie you watched: Cars

7. Man (besides hubby) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: Ranger

8. Book you’re reading right now: Killer Instinct by Joseph Finder

9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Moisturizer

10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Blackbeard


Related:

Labels:


24 comment(s):

Blogger Isabella said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Janet and the Plum series!!!

Now I cannot wait for the interview! :D

6/19/2006 12:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Janet Evanovich!
So excited for the interview :)

6/19/2006 01:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love JE. :D But who is Blackbeard?

6/19/2006 01:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only read 1-9 because the others are either not available or too expensive for me here. I will see about getting #10.

I love this books, but I do hope there will be a significant change in Stephanie and the series in general in these next ones. I want to see Stephanie growing :-)

BTW I'm a Ranger gal all the way! ;-)

6/19/2006 02:09:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Oh I love Janet Evanovich! And I'm with Die Hure, I'm a Ranger gal too. :P

BBs, can't wait for the interview!

6/19/2006 02:39:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Oh I love Ranger too! Wonder what will happen next. I heard that Janet has a contract to write until book 14 of the Plum series.

Anyway, waiting for the interview!

6/19/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I love Janet and her Plum series. But like Trollop, I have yet to read her other books.

So she's really writing till book 14? Wonder what would be the title for the 13th and 14th book?

6/19/2006 03:38:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

I'm a Morelli girl myself. As for the titles, she runs a competition on her website for each book so it is the fans that come up with the names for the books!

I can't wait to get hold of 12 sharp but it isn't out here for another couple of weeks!

6/19/2006 04:36:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Janet!

And I love the photo too. LOL

6/19/2006 04:55:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I love Janet too! And I'm definitely Ranger's girl. :P

But I'm with Tinkerbell. Who's Blackbeard?

6/19/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Thank god i'm not the only one who don't know! LOL

Lorelei, Tinkerbell, this is from Wikipedia:

Blackbeard (c. 1680–November 22, 1718) was the nickname of Edward Teach, a notorious English pirate who had a short reign of terror in the Caribbean Sea between 1716 and 1718, during a period of time referred to as the Golden Age of Piracy. Blackbeard had over a dozen wives, most of which were common-law marriages.

Over a dozen wives? :S

6/19/2006 05:22:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

OMG LOL.

This reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean 2! Now that i can't wait to see. I loooove Jack Sparrow. :P

6/19/2006 05:53:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like JE, I love the Stephie Plum series and Metro girl, but have never read her romance books.

Girls, is she coming by to answer questions?

6/19/2006 06:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Am not the one with icky defective eye here! And i didn't say Blackbeard reminds me of darling Jack. :@ Just you know, him being a pirate and all..

And oh yes! Jack Sparrow, definitely sexy LOL. That movie wouldn't even be half as good if it's not for Johnny Depp. He was AMAZING there. I've been waiting for this sequel eversince i found out about it last year. :P

6/19/2006 06:14:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh god that WW movie sucked so bad. :S

Oh yes, i heard that there's a third movie already. :D Babe, i think they filmed it together with the second movie. I just hope it'd be like what happened with LOTR (filmed the trilogy together, still all movies came out great). Unlike what happeend in MATRIX when they filmed the two sequels at the same time and ended up with two bad movies. :/

6/19/2006 06:39:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I was hoping Janet would come.

Still, it's great that she did the interview. Thanks Trollop! By the way, great picture. LOL!

6/19/2006 06:43:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

LOL. I agree with Jordis. Love the pic. :D

Waiting for the interview, ladies.

6/19/2006 07:11:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Are we talking about Johnny Depp? Am I in the wrong thread? He should be in the fantasy thread. Drool. That man is too sexy for my peace of mind.

6/19/2006 07:16:00 PM  

Blogger Maria said...

That is so awesome! Plus I love that she is eating a Sponge Bob ice cream! *LOL* M

6/19/2006 07:36:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings fm Malaysia. Im a huge fan of J.Evanovich's!! A good friend in Texas introduced me to her and I'm hooked ever since! Can't wait for her interview. You guys are the best! :)

6/19/2006 08:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop & Harlot can we have a whole day dedicated to Johnny Depp? He is so freaking sexy. Loved him in "Pirates" and don't forget about "Chocolate". OMG I love him.

I have only read "One for the Money", working on the rest of the Plum books (am I the biggest odd girl out or what?). I have read all her other romances and LOVE them. JE cracks me up!

6/19/2006 09:12:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

OMG I love JE!

Trollop and Harlot, you rock!!!

6/19/2006 09:22:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh me likey Pirate Jack (Johnny-boy) Sparrow. (Me and water fantasies - LOL!)
I saw the Preview at the Movies last week and had to get up and go lick that super-sized screen with him on it from top to bottom. For some reason people threw rocks at me?
I liked him in Chocolate too. I'd like him "dipped" in chocolate as well!
Sigh - drifting off subject ... looking forward to on this series of books.

6/20/2006 02:50:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Malaysia and experience our beautiful weather yourselves! "wink-wink" ;P

6/20/2006 10:11:00 PM