Thursday, June 15, 2006

About

If you look to the left side of your screen, where our purrty pink sidebar starts, you will see that the first header says “About” followed by a little info on blog and then our names.

Now, go there and try to click them (our names that is) and see what our “about” says about Harlot and I.

Are you back yet? What did you find out? Let me see if I can guess... *tapping forefinger patiently on chin* Oh, that’s right, WE HAVE NOTHING THERE! Cero, zip, niente, nada! And you know why? Because Harlot is a lazy bitch, that’s why!

Actually, it’s more because we are both lazy bitches LOL, and because, believe it or not, we had some nasty women stalking us some months ago (fucking rabid fan girls!!!) and we were too alarmed to post any personal info concerning us, still are, really (I think those women must have been in luurrve with us; fucking perverted rabid fan girls!!!). But since those demented cyber-stalkers have found something else to do with their lives (I’m guessing harassing other people on the web—because, you know, people that live and die for an author must have nothing of real importance to spend their time on; fucking sluggish rabid fan girls!!!) we have decided the time has come to let you guys learn a bit more about us.

If there’s anything you’d like to know regarding Harlot and/or I, now is the time to ask. *smile* You can post all the questions you want, but be warned, we’ll probably only answer those that make us look good LOL. For example: If you ask Harlot how many bunnies/plants she has killed, she’ll probably answer NONE on both accounts, when the real answer is:

Murdered bunnies: 2
Plants killed: countless
Other forms of wildlife and/or animals exterminated: only God has been able to keep count

So, go on guys, ask away.**

Oh yeah, before I forget, DO NOT ASK WHAT OUR FAVORITE COLOR IS, OR WHAT OUR PERFECT DAY WOULD BE LIKE!!! I’m sure you don’t want me banging my head against a wall repeatedly until I crack it in two!

**Please don’t feel bad if we don’t answer all of your questions. There are a lot of things about our personal lives we’d rather not disclose here. I’m sure you guys understand. :P

Labels:


22 comment(s):

Blogger Lorelei said...

I want to know how did the two of you meet? How did your friendship start? Did you immediately like each other? :)

6/15/2006 02:16:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are your favorite authors?

6/15/2006 02:43:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Good morning ladies! :D

Here's from a meme, this might help:

5 things in the world that you hate
5 things in the world that you love
5 things you can do
5 things you can't do
5 good habits
5 bad habits
5 weird things about you

6/15/2006 06:42:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Oh, or this one!

3 names you go by
3 things you like about yourself
3 things you hate/dislike about yourself
3 parts of your heritage
3 things that scare you
3 of your everyday essentials
3 things you love to wear
3 of your favorite bands/artists at the moment
3 of your favorite songs at present
3 things you want to try in the next 12 months
3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
3 things you can't live without
2 truths and a lie
3 physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you
3 things you just can't do
3 of your favorite hobbies
3 things you want to do really badly right now
3 careers you're considering/considered
3 places you want to go on vacation
3 kids names
3 celeb you have a crush on
3 things you want to do before you die

6/15/2006 06:51:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

GRRR I DIDN'T MURDER MY BUNNIES!!!

*sniff*

They died of natural causes, and BF told me so. *sniff* I swear they were bitten by some evil bug!

About those plants, well, i think there's a conspiracy. :/ Uh-hmm. You see, i believe those evil plantstore owners are doing something to the poor plants so their lifespan can only be up to two weeks (one month tops). Hence, plant lovers (SUCH AS MYSELF) will therefore be forced to buy and buy and buy and buy more plants! Evil, i tell ya!

6/15/2006 07:34:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished my test for being a certified english teacher. Test was a little hard, and I have some times the problems with verbs, but maybe it went good. I wasn't around for this entire week, have a lot to catch up on.

As for questions I would like to know who those "fucking rabid fan girls are" laugh And also what you guys do for a living. If I think of the more questions I will come back. :)

6/15/2006 09:02:00 AM  

Blogger Jo said...

what authors do you all know and how do you contact them?
p.s. die hure.... you just took your test for a certificate for an english teacher.... not to be mean or rude its just a pet peeve when people say good instead of well..... so your test went well.... not good.....

6/15/2006 10:26:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

THIS BLOG ROCKS because you both are so funny, witty and intelligent girls. I come here and always leave with a smile, feeling better. Now I believe one of the reasons this blog works is because of your good friendship. :)

I want to know what are the things you don't like about each other? On the other hand, what are the things you just love about each other?

Keep it up ladies!

6/15/2006 11:31:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

It's true, Die Hure, it should be "it went well".

Now Kinky, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but it's a major pet peeve of mine when people use a lot of periods when it's not needed.

Have a good day ladies.

6/15/2006 11:42:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you mentioned this, about the pink sidebar that is. For some reason my screen will not show the full pink sidebar. Example all I can see is half the B itches and then Club below. So I'm only getting to read half of the pink sidebar.

Any suggetions??

I say a big FUCK you to the rabid fan girls!!!

6/15/2006 12:05:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Girls, this is a great idea! (Harlot, did you really kill those bunnies?)

I'll think of more questions later. How about the simple one first, favorite books. :) For recs.

6/15/2006 01:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Describe your ideal man. :P Maybe relate these characteristics to book character/s who you think embodies them perfectly.

Olly

6/15/2006 04:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you girls going to do if you win the 50 million lottery? LOL

6/15/2006 06:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, how could you kill those wee bunnies!

6/15/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

LOL. I am definitely going to come back to read both of your answers. :D

6/15/2006 06:18:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Woo-hoo! Finally some info about our pretty BBs! :D

Trollop, what do you think are the top 10 things we should know about Harlot? Same question to you Harlot, regarding Trollop of course. :)

6/15/2006 09:38:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for any repeat question. I only have a quick sec. to type.

What is one word that your 'real life' friends would use to describe you?

Who is your fav. hero and why?

Most romantic thing that has ever been done for you?

I'll have more later, in a rush. Hope you are all having a beautiful day!

6/15/2006 11:18:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinky courtesan,

I wish you don´t mind me saying that I do think your re is rude. Many of the people have spelling/grammar mistakes here and I´ve never seen anyone else call them on them (including you). It has taken me years to learn English, I speak two other fluent languages, and I have to tell you it´s not easy! How many others do you speak?

I do, however, thank you for pointing it out to me (albeit in not a nice way) because I have learned something new today and will put it to good use.

I hope my reply does not offend you or anyone else, since I know Trollop and Harlot are working to make this a nice place.

I have said my piece and you yours, I think we can leave it at this.

In friendship,

DH

6/16/2006 10:01:00 AM  

Blogger 357martini said...

Yo trollop er uh or whatever you wanna be called. I realize oh too well that smut and pulp fiction sells ... but that doesn't mean it's enlightening or for that matter benefitial to those who partake of it. There are dozens of supposed victimless crimes. As for traffic I uh don't really care I shut off my comments because as Einstein said the only thing that appears to be unlimited is mans stupidity. Old ...I'm not....and fart... hey...I think it's a cliche term but you wrote it not me.
Have a nice weekend.

6/16/2006 05:08:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking all day about my questions.

Here's what I want to know:

If you could make a person out of the two of you which traits would you give it?

How do you think your writing has changed since you started blogging?

Do you think you'd stay as good a friends as you are now, if you had to live together for a year?

I will think of more, maybe less serious ones.

6/16/2006 05:51:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO, Trollop. Glad I'm not the only one who didn't know WTF 357Martini was talking about.

6/16/2006 08:37:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

die hure,
I really didn't mean to offend in my response. I know that sometimes I do mess up with my grammar. I too sometimes say good instead of well. It is seriously just one of my biggest pet peeves. I'm pretty sure it came from when my 11th grade english teacher never used well. I'm just trying to help you in your teaching so that your students don't call you on it. I am in the process of learning spanish and french. My college major is international studies. I also know a teeny tiny bit of polish, portugese, and russian. I am by no means fluent in any languages yet but hopefully will be soon. So really and truly I meant no disrespect by correcting you, I just wanted to let you know!
KC

6/17/2006 05:48:00 PM