Friday, January 11, 2008

The five orgasms challenge

While reading Crazy Wild I described a scene to the BF where Jungle Boy Creed goes down on, er, you know, whatever-her-name-is, a gazillion times. The scene was so yummy I just had to share it with him. He laughed and said there was no way I could handle that much oral sex back-to-back, and I asked him if he cared to bet on it.

So today, ladies and gentlemen, we’re having our first ever “Five Orgasms Challenge” LOL. I will be resting all afternoon and doing some pelvic exercises to be in tip-top shape for this evening. Okay, I’m lying through my teeth. I don’t know any pelvic exercises and I’ll probably spend the afternoon reading Crazy Sweet, but there is no denying how excited I am to begin our little experiment. *wink*

I only have two minutes to rest from one orgasm to the next, which is quite a test when you take into consideration the too-sensitive-to-be-touched feeling one gets just after coming. My BF seems to be counting on that to “win”.

Oh, innocent boy. Even if I lose and can only do, say four, how is this anything but a win-win situation for me?!?!!?

Anyone else care to try this at home? *g*

Labels: ,


24 comment(s):

Blogger Terri said...

Well I commented in your cbox about this but I guess since you deleted your post you deleted mine too. As I said I would be more than happy to take that last one for you if you want to send him to NY LOL

1/11/2008 04:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, what a great idea! I don't think I could probably make it to five, but there's nothing like a challenge to keep a guy trying! :P Now I really can't wait for those books to arrive.

1/11/2008 05:16:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Terri,

He'd be more than happy I can asure you LOL

Carrie,

Re: there's nothing like a challenge to keep a guy trying!

That's what I'm counting on *wink*

1/11/2008 07:49:00 PM  

Blogger Terri said...

LMAO.... I will not hold my breath for his arrival.

Have a good weekend.

1/11/2008 09:04:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop, you are brilliant! There is really no way for you to lose this one.
Tell him we're rooting for him!

1/11/2008 10:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Terri introduced me to y'all and I'm glad she did.

As the for challenge, Trollop you're a genius. Have a bloody great time.

Tambra Kendall
Sensual. Magical. Unforgettable Romance
www.tambrakendall.com

1/11/2008 11:13:00 PM  

Blogger Thomas J. Brown said...

I don't think my wife could handle it, but I *ahem* knew several girls in college who could. I even earned the nickname, "The Tongue," among the girls in the theatre department thanks to one multi-orgasmic thespian.

1/12/2008 01:26:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Go for the gold! LOL

Excellent idea by the way.

1/12/2008 05:48:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Good luck Trollop! I don't think I could handle a back to back 5 orgasms but I would love to try.

1/12/2008 05:53:00 AM  

Blogger Sarah McCarty said...

I have faith in you Trollop. *G* Go for it!

1/12/2008 08:16:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

*hanging head in shame* I could only do three, and by the third one I was trying to kick him off! LOL

It was fun, and now I'm demanding a rematch; we'll see how that goes.

Thomas, "the tongue"? LMAO Does your wife know about this?

Tambra,

Welcome :D I'll go check out your place now! Sensual and magical always do it for me *g*

Ok, guys, so now I need advice on how to win my rematch.

1/12/2008 09:27:00 AM  

Blogger Thomas J. Brown said...

Yeah, she knows about it. We have a very, uh, "open" relationship. Open in that we communicate very well. And in other ways. -)

1/12/2008 01:24:00 PM  

Blogger Sanna said...

Jeez, haven't been around for a while and miss all the fun!

Three times, huh? Not bad!

Love and hugs, Sanna

1/12/2008 04:18:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Just 3??

Oh you unmulti-orgasmic Trollop, *tsk* i'm verra disappointed..

1/12/2008 05:53:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop, you are a disgrace. I could do three in my sleep LMAO

Better luck next time.

1/12/2008 06:42:00 PM  

Blogger Terri said...

OMG you could not even make it to 4 huh. That sucks...

I will be here waiting to take 2 for you. I know it will be tough but I am a NY'er I think I can take it.

1/12/2008 07:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

LOL! Brilliant!

I am very sensitive, I can't handle back to back orgasms. (I believe, usually, most women can't) I envy those who can!!

Trollop, I think 3 orgasms in one night is nothing to be ashamed of! I would be puffing a big tobacco now if I were in your shoes, with a big dopey grin on my face. ;)

1/12/2008 07:46:00 PM  

Blogger evilgurl said...

three is pretty good i think especially with the limited resting time in between. maybe you can work up to five. keep practicing! LMAO

1/13/2008 03:22:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Trollop, practice - that's the key ;-)

Olly

1/14/2008 11:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Olly lol - Practice :).

This blog is NEVER EVER boring :)

Actually last Saturday we were alone without the girls we did have a good go at different positions and multi-orgasms - but not more than three either and not so back-to-back as yours :)

1/15/2008 07:17:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO. I agree with everyone who said to practice. Next thing you know you're having 4...5...6...7 orgasms???!!

1/15/2008 05:14:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

You guys have no idea how hard it was (er, getting 3 not him LOL). I think maybe if I had more time, say, like a whole day, I could pull it off LOL

1/16/2008 12:45:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Toldja: Kegels, baby.

1/16/2008 01:12:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez, i have no problem having multiple orgasm ad i love it!!! my boyfriend and i are in a very good open relationship and I enjoy it completely. for me, the orgasm challenge woulds b like nothing because i have come over 30 times in my l9vers mouth!

7/13/2010 12:45:00 PM