As celebration for our bitchin’ mothers, we are happy to present our first ever guest blogger and Super Mom, Melanie Lynne Hauser. Melanie has written a fabulous series whose protagonist is, well, a Super Mom. As a big hurrah for her new book, Super Mom Saves the World, we’re going to give away a signed copy of Confessions of Super Mom (check out the *glowing* reviews!), Super Mom refrigerator magnets and a signed box of Swiffer dusters, yay! :D To enter the raffle (no, Trollop, you’re not qualified, geesh) all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and simply tell us why your mom, or being a mom, is fantabulous!
Now, as preview of her super guest blog tomorrow, here are some super facts about Melanie:
1. Favorite comfort food: Peanut butter
2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: French fries with pickle juice squirted on them
3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Heroes, and Out of Africa
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Tina Fey
5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Cell phone, eye drops, and blotting papers
6. Last movie you watched: Blades of Glory
7. Man (besides hubby/BF) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: The actor who plays Mohinder on Heroes. Grrowwwlll!
8. Book you’re reading right now: Lucy, by Ellen Feldman
9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Eyelash curler
10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Gene Kelly!
Melanie released a free ebook this month as a way to thank her lovely readers, a complete novel titled Jumble Pie... a story of two girls, friendship and pie. Click here to learn more and receive a copy!
Now relax, super mommas, get some tea/coffee/tequila and listen as Melanie reads a bit from Confessions of Super Mom. *g*
Labels: author interview