Monday, April 30, 2007

Template loco

Hola, chicas. A little update: We’re still working on the new template and hopefully, we’ll be able to finish everything today. I swear if we keep doing this, Trollop and I will kill each other—that that that evil woman!!! *GRRR*

Anyway, due to this madness (blame Trollop, totally HER fault), I hope you bee-yoo-tiful creatures won’t mind if we, er, move our Persuasion discussion tomorrow. That way, Trollop and I can participate as well. Pretty please, with Nutella on top. :D

Geesh. Alright, alright. Here’s a little manflesh bribe something to “persuade” you. ;P And since I’m generous today LOL, I’ll share one of those videos I usually watch for my Raoul fix. I don’t understand a word of the interview but just by standing there, Raoul is seriously giving me an orgasm... *sigh* oh, my... (HANDS OFF, HE’S MINE. For fuck’s sake, I’m not that generous! *hmph*)


Labels: , , ,


10 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's totally yummy in this interview Harlot.

Its actually a very interesting interview (aren't you green that I understood each word he said lol? :)).

That is one intense movie - the transformation is amazing. Just a bit of info about him in the film. He was saying that the costumist dressed him up in clothes two sizes smaller to reduce his stature and shoulder width and that she hooked his trousers to make him hunched. Then they gave him that weird haircut to complete his look.

Didn't you just wish you were the interviewer hugging and kissing him?

4/30/2007 12:09:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Luci, you witch! LOL

I loooove this interview even if i don't understand it (i didn't know you speak Italian!) and i've never seen the movie. *sniff* Though i did notice he looks different in the movie clips.

I should learn how to speak Italian (and soon!), what a beautiful language. And also because i'm going to live there and marry my Raoul LOL. :P

Okay, i have to finish some code stuff. *sniff* Hope to see you guys in our discussion tomorrow!

4/30/2007 12:23:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Harlot, thanks for the video. I didn't understand it either, but Raoul is definitely hot! Just look at his smile, sigh...

P.S. BBs, yesterday I saw the preview of your new template and I think it's fabulous.

4/30/2007 02:16:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Raoul is freaking hot. And that pic, talk about a buffet :P

4/30/2007 07:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Harlot....Raoul's wife might have something to say about you marrying him!!:D He's always Mister Handsomeness anyway!

PS: I am getting Tatiana's Table from Marg,can't wait to have it in my hands!!!!!

5/01/2007 05:23:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I don't even know where to begin as to how hot I think Raoul is.

5/01/2007 08:54:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

But Evie, he's going to marry me... *sniff* He will, i tell ya! :P

5/02/2007 06:25:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the new template colours ... where'd they go?

5/02/2007 06:34:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Aggie! How are you gorgeous? Oh, template is *almost* finish. Just some stuff to fix. Blame Trollop really! Anyway, wait till you guys see it, i loooove our new template! LOL Hmm, i think it's ready to be uploaded later. Let's see. :D

5/02/2007 06:40:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Raoul is absolutely gorgeous.

5/03/2007 08:41:00 PM