2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Cantaloupe with salt and pepper. I think it’s a southern thing, but I’m not sure. My husband thinks I’m insane.
3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Law and Order, the old ones with Jerry Orbach. I loved that man.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Well, Madonna’s body looks good. But she works too danged hard to maintain it. I think I would just keep the pleasantly-plump, slightly sagging one I have.
5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Chapstick, sunglasses, American Express (no joke)
6. Last movie you watched: An Inconvenient Truth
7. Man (besides hubby) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: Like a fine wine, Dennis Quaid has aged very well.
8. Book you’re reading right now: Daniel Deronda by George Eliot
9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Dental floss. I’m ready for the 12-step program.
10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Benjamin Disraeli, because his wife used to brag about how good he looked in the bathtub. What was all that about? Inquiring minds want to know.
Labels: author interview