Tuesday, September 5, 2006

About Harlot

Favorite books:
ROMANCE
To Have and To Hold - Patricia Gaffney
Paradise - Judith McNaught
Keeper of the Dream - Penelope Williamson
Not Quite A Husband - Sherry Thomas
A Rose at Midnight - Anne Stuart
A Mermaid’s Kiss - Joey W. Hill
Welcome to Temptation - Jennifer Crusie
All Through the Night - Connie Brockway
Kiss An Angel - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Garters - Pamela Morsi
Bewitching - Jill Barnett
Honor’s Splendour - Julie Garwood
Bitten - Kelley Armstrong

OTHERS
The Bronze Horseman - Paullina Simons
The Time Traveler’s Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Into the Dark Lands - Michelle Sagara
Katherine - Anya Seton
Through A Glass Darkly - Karleen Koen
The Tea Rose - Jennifer Donnelly
Here Be Dragons - Sharon Kay Penman
Into the Wilderness - Sara Donati
Gone with the Wind - Margaret Mitchell
Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris
The Witch of Blackbird Pond - Elizabeth George Speare
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
A Countess Below Stairs - Eva Ibbotson

6 things in the world that you love:
Gorgeous men, chocolate, wonderful books, good movies, beautiful clothes/shoes and great sex. *g*

5 things in the world that you hate:
Stupidity.
Waiting. Makes me angrier faster than you can say “wait.”
Not having control of things in my life.
Pest foods: pineapple and raisins. Yuck.
People that can’t take fucking hints. I do not like you, I’M IGNORING YOU, please get a life—stop talking to me!!!

4 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Faithfulness. Stimulating. Blinding sex. Insanely, wildly over the mark romance. All I want is real love, really. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love. Is that too much to ask? *sniff*

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Big, strong, manly hands. Makes me think of hot sex.
Broad shoulders. Makes me want to lick and bite them all over. :P
Intelligent eyes that make me smile. Make my knees weak.

2 truths and a lie (no particular order):
I absolutely love getting flowers.
I buy a plant once every two months.
They always die after a week or two (truth *sniff*).

Favorite TV shows and movies:
TV shows: Sex and the City, House, Firefly, Friends
Movies: Pride and Prejudice

Favorite comfort foods:
Nutella, cheesecake.

Weirdest thing you like to eat:
Microwaved corn from can with grated cheese.

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick?
Angelina Jolie. I want to feel how it’s like to kiss with those pillow lips. LOL

If you could be the heroine of any book, who would it be and why?
Meredith Bancroft (Paradise by JM). She has her own Bloomingdale’s, an ex who looks like Hubbell Gardner, and Matt Farrell for a husband (grrr). For a woman who has SUCH a horrible fashion sense, not doing too shabby, is she?! Ugh!

Who’s the man you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind?
Seriously, you really have to ask? Who else? *sigh* My beautiful Raooooul...

Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked?
Just one? Kill joy. Oh alright, I have to go with Rock Hudson. He’s bloody gorgeous!

Who is your favorite hero and why?
Matt Farrell. He’s my man. *dreamy sigh* He’s smart, dark, dirty, intensely sexual, extremely HOT, and über rich! LOL He’s passionate, driven, supportive, and just because of the tenacious way he fought for Meredith’s love, you know he’ll be forever faithful. I don’t care if you present me with Brad Pitt with Gorgeous Clooney on the side, I’m choosing naked with Matt Farrell. Ohhh, I love him. And true love lasts a lifetime. Uh-hmm.

What are you going to do if you win the $100 million lottery?
Oh to be young, rich and gorgeous. *g* If I win that much money, one-fourth goes to my parents. I dream of them someday not working anymore, just cruising, traveling the world, sipping the best wines and having the time of their lives. One-eight to my siblings (just because they love me), and one-eighth to charity. (Apparently am not such a bitch. I could spend them on Manolos and Jimmy Choos. Hmmm... yikes, now I’m conflicted!)

The rest for meeee!!! Will travel the world and go shopping till I can’t walk; will get super apartments in Paris, London and NYC; I want a charming villa in Tuscany full of gorgeous oh-so-lickable Italian men to tend my garden—I’ll die a HAPPY bitch! :D

I want to know what are the things you don’t like about Trollop. On the other hand, what are the things you just love about her?
Love about Trollop? Geesh, talk about hard-to-make-up-answers. Now, things I HATE about Trollop, of those I have a lot. I even have a whole post about it—which I wrote, like, for three minutes. Had I not been in such a hurry at the time, that would have been doubled. I can’t help it, she’s despicable. :/

Do you think you’d stay as good friends as you are now if you had to live together for a year?
There are two possible scenarios here: a) Trollop’s obsessiveness and bossiness would drive me insane, I’d end up electrocuting her—throwing in an appliance while she’s taking a shower in her ridiculously clean and spotless bathroom. Or b) Trollop would be so freaking jealous of seeing my Raoul loving me everyday, sooo madly in love with me—absurdly so—until she can’t take it anymore and ends up poisoning me. Frankly, I’d rather it be option A; Raoul can still visit me in prison.

In any case, Trollop drives me crazy enough already (she’s a stubborn heathen!) I think living together might not be such a good idea. But given the chance, yes, I would love to live with her because no matter what, I know we’ll always have a blast. Er, that is, until we kill each other. :/

How do you think your writing has changed since you started blogging?
My grammar is still not perfect—actually far from it—but it has improved tremendously! My spelling is just as horrible LOL (so is Trollop’s, hmph!). But, in general, I think I’m doing better (I hope :P). I’m still lazy, eheh, but I find it faster to write now; sometimes I can write an article in five minutes. Of course there’s still those times I get blocked, staring at the same sentence for an hour not being able to think of the right damn word to use.

How come women don’t have men’s brains?
Because we don’t have cocks to put those brains in.

How come God made a man before a woman?
He needed a rough draft before making a masterpiece. *wink*

Labels: ,


44 comment(s):

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

OMG Harlot, is that you? You're gorgeous! Actually I'm getting jealous now. LOL. Love your answers!

Oh, by the way, I love raisins! :P

9/05/2006 10:25:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Because we don't have cocks to put those brains in. LMAO!

Harlot, you beautiful bitch, love your answers especially the ones about things you want in a relationship. *le sigh*

I love Grey's Anatomy!!! I can't wait for the next season which I think will be starting soon, not sure when though. LOL

9/05/2006 10:55:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I've been thinking of getting The Bronze Horseman. I've never heard of it before but you girls seem to love that book.

Rock Hudson was one of the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I think I would pick him too. Or maybe James Dean. Heh.

Love your answers, Harlot! Such a witty, beautiful girl. Both you and your Trollop. ;) BBs, enjoying this anniversary celebration!

9/05/2006 11:10:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Harlot, I hope you don't mind me asking, are you single right now? (Feel free not to answer, personal information) If I'm not mistaken, there were mentions of a boyfriend from your previous posts. :)

9/05/2006 11:14:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Harlot, dang you're getting hotter every day!

Actually, let me rephrase that, you're getting hotter by the minute. Think Bill Gates and his billions. Whew!

9/05/2006 11:22:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hey, Vanessa--Grey's starts on the 21st! Mark your calendar.

Damnit, Harlot--stop being so fricken' pretty. It's tweakin' me. LOL

Great insight into who you are. Loved your answers :)

DC :)

9/05/2006 11:22:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Dakota, are you serious? Gasp! I have to rearrange my schedule!!! lol! Hey, anyone saw Meredith and McDreamy at the Emmys? Dang, they were hot! Even though they didn't win... :(

9/05/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh, thanks you guys. I love that pic too. *g*


Lollie,
Does it matter? I'm not married. :P


Hotmama,
Well, considering the fact i have low tolerance for heat, i live in a really hot place. Usually a normal day has an average of 25C (77F). During summer, sometimes we have 35-37C (95-98F). Also only two seasons, hot and hotter. LOL Oh alright, that's rainy and dry seasons. I love the rain, but not the floods and huge storms.

What i love living here: great beaches, affordable to travel, the BEST malls, and if you have the means, even if you're lazy LOL, you'll be fine--though i think that's not right. :/

What i hate: traffic, poverty, terrible law enforcement agencies, limited access to books, no discipline, corrupt government. Everyone wants to be freaking president, for crying out loud!

What i want to be when i grow up? Can i be Angelina Jolie? LOL Well, just happy. I want to travel so who knows what will happen. But i want to live in Italy with my gorgeous man and have my own successful bookstore/cafe. ;)

9/05/2006 12:45:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Harlot, I bet it wasn't peppers you were holding *wink*

LOL.

Did I say I lub the picture already? And you can draw? That is so unfair! I am going to go and tan myself now, green is not my shade.
:P

9/05/2006 01:20:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, you look so pretty!!!

I love this interview. I take it we'll be seeing Trollop's about too? :) Where do you two live anyway? And are you going to Spain together?

Olly

9/05/2006 01:24:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, great photo! Very sweet and sexy. So which one is the lie? Your plants die after a week or two? LOL. Loved your answers. :)

9/05/2006 02:20:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

LOL, love the answers but what about me when you win the lotto?!?! LMAO.


oh and that pic, lol, priceless!

9/05/2006 02:29:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Vanessa--would I lie to you? hellooooo, I'm a die hard fan, even if Denny was whacked from the show. So yes, that's the premiere. I;ve been keeping track because my life is small. LOL

I'm stickin' around cuz I gotta know what happens to McDreamy and Meredith and heck yeah, they looked uber-hot.

Meredith had the most glorious fown. Though my overall emmy pick for the night was the blonde from Grey's. Catherine Heigl. WOW. SHe looked incredible.

DC :)

9/05/2006 04:01:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Harlot, what kind of peppers are you holding? Those are HUGE! Love your answers and that picture, you look beautiful. :) Didn't you just turned 24 or 25 last month? And how tall are you?

9/05/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

GOWN--she had a glorious GOWN. You know, if I don't get my nails done soon, I'm going to be banned from the publishng industry and shipped back to kindergarten. LOL

DC :)

9/05/2006 04:17:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun answers. I also loved Memoirs of a Geisha. Did you see the movie? Was it any good? I also like Ever After. It's like the perfect romantic Cinderella story. :-)

9/05/2006 04:19:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Dakota, I was wondering what fown was. :P I think the BB should have spell check here in comments.

9/05/2006 04:21:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

LOL--lily moon. I need a manicure desperately. I can't type without nails and I've broken mine whilst painting. However, I refuse to have them done until I finish. LOL

And yeah, I wish blogger offered spell check.

DC :)

9/05/2006 04:27:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Harlot. That picture is beautiful and very sexy. And look at your thin thighs! I should really hate you but since you have introduced me to some great books I'll let it go.

Loving this anniversary celebration!

9/05/2006 04:30:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Harlot, loved your answers! And that pic, wow. BTW, what do you mean by "tend my garden"? LOL

Dakota, I think Katherine Heigl is very pretty too. She was stunning. Though my favorite gown for that night was Eva Longoria's. Damn, I want that gown!

9/05/2006 06:52:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Babe,
That's suppsoed to be a SECRET! Grr. Anyway, dunno. There's something about those peppers. Extra zing and high.. :/


Shosh,
I barely draw now, so lazy lately. :S And my sister took my paint brushes and still hasn't returned them!


Olly,
Not going to Spain with that heathen. :( But planning to visit her next year. Crossing my fingers. Let's see.

9/05/2006 07:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Mailyn,
Was thinking of typing your alias but that was freaking long, man! Anyway LOL, to answer your question, if i win the lottery, you'll still be the goddess of everlasting spring of chickeness. :P


Dakota,
I luuurve GREY'S. I think McVet is gorgeous (Chris O'Donnell, cute cute cute!), but i still want McDreamy for Meredith, but i don't want Addison to leave!!! I like her too. :P


Dance Chica,
I really loved MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA, outstanding book. But haven't seen the movie yet. :/ Oh, don't you just love EVER AFTER? *sigh* I know it's the predictable Cinderella story, still, i loved it!


Lily Moon,
Yep. 25 now and i'm 5'6. ;)


Jordis,
Tend my garden. Well, you know. That garden with my fences and that one with my bushes. :P LOL

9/05/2006 07:21:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

LOL! at least I'll still have my title. I'll be like on eof those poor aristos from a Regency novel. now if only I could find a rich man. lol.

9/05/2006 07:33:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Don't we all want a rich sucker, er, lover. LOL Seriously, i want my own pretty yatch so i could sail the Greek isles. *sigh* :P

9/05/2006 07:37:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

"Tend my garden. Well, you know. That garden with my fences and that one with my bushes. :P"

OMG Harlot!!! LMAO

9/05/2006 07:39:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Fun Q&A! And that pic, hot mama! I know what you mean about people who can't take a hint - I hate those too! But why do you hate pineapple and raisins? Those are yummy, lol. Sex and the City will always be one of the best shows in TV.

Harlot, love your answers, especially that one about living together with Trollop. LOL! Now, I'm looking forward to Trollop's about. :)

9/05/2006 07:54:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

OK Harlot, I get it. Not married. Heh ;)

Trollop, are we getting your about tomorrow? I can't wait to read yours. :)

9/05/2006 08:49:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Harlot,

Love the pic, wish I was as thin as you are. Funny about the microwave canned corn and grated cheese. I love canned corn and grated cheese, except I saute the corn for a few minutes in butter, then I add the cheese while it's still piping hot.

9/05/2006 09:28:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Menchie,
I can't cook. :( But i'm expert with pushing microwave oven buttons. :D


Lorelei,
Raisins and pineapple: for me, non negotiables. HATE HATE HATE them!


Lollie,
Yep. You guys will see Trollop's about this week too. ;) But, gotta warn the faint of hearts. You see in her pic she's playing with a, er, *whispers* horse. :/

9/05/2006 10:11:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

WOW Harlot that's a hot pix!!! loved ur witty answers too, no wonder u wanted me to drop by today! lol

9/05/2006 10:29:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Everyone wants to be me. LOL :P Fun answers, Harlot, and love your pic! BTW, if I were you, I'd think of that prison thing. Conjugal visits aren't as good as they may seem, you know. :S

Gasp! A horse? Oh, I can't wait to see that, Trollop. ;)

9/05/2006 10:33:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Angel Jamie, also drop by tomorrow. Trollop's turn if I'm not mistaken. And I heard there's a horse involved. LOL

9/05/2006 10:35:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

HORSE!!! OMG!! Trollop?!! what's going on?

9/05/2006 11:10:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Damn, Harlot, you look so hot! :P I'm new with reading romance novels so your list is very much appreciated. About Memoirs of a Geisha, I too loved that book and was one of those that waited impatiently for the movie version. Unfortunately, like many adopted movies, it didn't measure up to the book. I've never heard of The Bronze Horseman and The Tea Rose though.

9/06/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

Shoot, at leat you can microwave. I blew ours up a while back trying to heat up some egg rolls. I even burned the porcelain plate. Do you know how hard it is to burn a porcelain plate?!?!

I'm a master of disaster when it comes to the kitchen.

This is why I need a rich hubby so we can have a cook as well as a house maid since I also suck at cleaning, laundry, gardening, etc.

But I am an expert in shopping! That has to count for something. LOL.

9/06/2006 10:33:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot you look darling in that picture. What skinny thighs you have. I'm dying of envy here. My arms are fatter than your thighs LMAO

Who is this Meredith with the horrible clothes that Trollop and you are mentioning. I've never read that book I think.

9/06/2006 08:37:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Harlot, love your pic too! What's up with the big peppers? I'm pretty sure those would hurt. LOL Ladies, loving your Anniversary celebration! Can't wait what you'll be posting next!

9/06/2006 11:18:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great taste in books! ;)

By the way, I've noticed your grammar has improved too (not that it was bad when we first started talking, but I can tell you've improved).

And I like your answer to the last question. :D

9/07/2006 02:21:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Yeah, I was wondering about those huge peppers, now that I saw it again.

Do tell!

9/07/2006 03:46:00 AM  

Blogger ~ames~ said...

You ladies are so interesting. LOL Love your answers, Harlot!

9/07/2006 11:18:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Harlot, I agree with you about people who can't take hints! Arrgghh, very irritating. Love your answers, very funny, and your pic, hot! :P

9/07/2006 02:41:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Harlot, you look lovely! Love your pic and Trollop's. :D Love your answers too. LOL And to think I almost missed theses posts! Keep up the good work BBs. You two are the best!

9/08/2006 10:31:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

I didn't see your making a "chocolate" room with your millions Harlett!

9/10/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Shosh,
I thought, what is she talking about? LOL

Well, you see, i already have a "chocolate" room. :P (Though it needs some "repairing" here and there. :/)

9/10/2006 08:14:00 PM