I thought that Office came with every computer—at least up until now that had been my experience! I took for granted, when I bought this LP, that it would come with everything I’d need. How young and foolish I was! I’ve had quite the weekend setting this thing up, downloading all my can’t-leave-without software and transferring my files and folders from my old LP to this one, *sigh* and let me tell you, half the stuff is not working! SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING!
Last night I went to bed thinking about all the material things I take for granted and made a mental list that I completely forgot LOL. Will try to recall some of the items, and maybe you guys can give it some thought and tell me what things you use every day, that if tomorrow were gone you’d go crazy without!
- MSN Msgr. I would so go insane without this program. After all, Harlot needs me! What would she do without me? *wink*
- Mobile phone. I left this at home Thursday night while I went to work for two hours to sign a contract and I might as well have left my clothes and undies; that naked I felt!
- Tooth brush (is that one word?). This needs no explanation!
- Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Foundation. Been using this since it came out in 1997. Would throw myself off a cliff if they discontinued it!
- Tampons. How people lived before they were invented, I’ll never know. I’m just glad I was born after the fact! :P
**Er, Harlot, dear, if you could spell check for me that would be fab. *g* Ti voglio bene. *wink*