1. Favorite comfort food: Brownies!!! My mom’s, out of the box, off the floor, I don’t care. I. LOVE. BROWNIES.
2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Raw spinach by its lonesome? No dressing, no accoutrements, just spinach. It’s good for you!
3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: There are so many!! My current faves on the boob tube are American Idol and Lost, and I usually get sucked in to whatever the series is at HBO. Favorite movie is easy—Pride and Prejudice, any version, as long as Mr. Darcy is a hunk.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Do I have to spend more than a day? I think I would like to be Jennifer Anniston for a day—gorgeous, famous, and rich. But just a day because I am pretty happy being me. Who wouldn’t be? You should choose me, Harlot, and lie around with the dogs all day, eating brownies and contemplating a book that you think you might get around to tomorrow.
5. 3 things you never leave your house without: iPod, small notebook, and sunglasses.
6. Last movie you watched: Monster-In-Law on HBO. It was a slow night.
7. Man (besides hubby) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: George Clooney. I swear he gets better looking the older he gets. There was a time I would have said Brad Pitt, but he lost his appeal when he dumped me (when I was being Jen).
8. Book you’re reading right now: Reading Lolita in Teheran, and A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. My TBR pile is six miles high—I am talking Jack and the Beanstalk high.
9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Toothbrush!
10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Dead?! That’s no fun! Okay, King Edward I. They called him Longshanks. Wouldn’t you like a peek at Longshanks? hahaha
*The dogs in the picture are Julia’s, Hugo and Maude.
**Stay tuned for the actual interview, to be posted in two parts tomorrow!
Labels: author interview