Sunday, May 21, 2006

10 little things about Julia London


1. Favorite comfort food: Brownies!!! My mom’s, out of the box, off the floor, I don’t care. I. LOVE. BROWNIES.

2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Raw spinach by its lonesome? No dressing, no accoutrements, just spinach. It’s good for you!

3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: There are so many!! My current faves on the boob tube are American Idol and Lost, and I usually get sucked in to whatever the series is at HBO. Favorite movie is easy—Pride and Prejudice, any version, as long as Mr. Darcy is a hunk.

4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Do I have to spend more than a day? I think I would like to be Jennifer Anniston for a day—gorgeous, famous, and rich. But just a day because I am pretty happy being me. Who wouldn’t be? You should choose me, Harlot, and lie around with the dogs all day, eating brownies and contemplating a book that you think you might get around to tomorrow.

5. 3 things you never leave your house without: iPod, small notebook, and sunglasses.

6. Last movie you watched: Monster-In-Law on HBO. It was a slow night.

7. Man (besides hubby) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: George Clooney. I swear he gets better looking the older he gets. There was a time I would have said Brad Pitt, but he lost his appeal when he dumped me (when I was being Jen).

8. Book you’re reading right now: Reading Lolita in Teheran, and A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. My TBR pile is six miles high—I am talking Jack and the Beanstalk high.

9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Toothbrush!

10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Dead?! That’s no fun! Okay, King Edward I. They called him Longshanks. Wouldn’t you like a peek at Longshanks? hahaha

*The dogs in the picture are Julia’s, Hugo and Maude.
**Stay tuned for the actual interview, to be posted in two parts tomorrow!



Related:

Labels:


17 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I love the answer to #10! I'm looking foward to the rest of the interview!

George Clooney *sigh*

5/21/2006 02:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Longshanks? LOL

Love the answers. :D

5/21/2006 04:36:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the rest of the interview? Damn, you ladies are such a tease!

P.S. Julia, my cat's name is Maude. He he

5/21/2006 04:53:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

julia i really like your writing.

and brownies too but the ones I make, my mom is a very bad cook! laugh

5/21/2006 05:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Harlot and Trollop, it's Sari from JMBB :) Saw your post and had to come in to say hiiii to Mrs. London.

I am a huge fan of her work and Arthur is my favorite hero EVAH! LMAO cannot wait for the rest of the interview tomorrow.

I too love George Clooney, and by age ranking I think I get him first :P

5/21/2006 05:42:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hi Sari, glad to see you here :D

I too love Julia's interview. She's really nice and been wonderful. :) Of course she doesn't know yet George is mine. :P LOL

5/21/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia I love your books can't wait for the interview. Will probably have some questions of my own :)

5/21/2006 06:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,

I love American Idol and Lost! :D I think Harlot loves AI too, or is it Trollop? Anyhow, Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite movies from last year. :) That Matthew McFadyen is hot! Drool.

5/21/2006 07:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are good facts. :D

Can't wait for the actual interview tomorrow, Harlot, Trollop, Ms. London.

Min

5/21/2006 07:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow guys cool blog.

I was tracking down julia london because she has a new book out. This is great! What is the interview going to be about? is she going to answer questons from everyne or do you have soemthing set up alredady?

I will bookmark you!

5/21/2006 08:04:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read Julia London. If she likes George Clooney I'm willing to give her a try!

Where should I start?

5/21/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia London looks like my type. Very pretty lady. I'm guessing she's one of the romance writers you two love eh?

5/21/2006 08:39:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the interview! Dying to get my hands on the new JL book.

5/21/2006 09:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you guys (girls) feel about Barbara Gale?

http://www.barbaragale.com/

5/21/2006 09:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia, who are you rooting for to win? Katharine or Taylor? LOL

I'm looking forward to the rest of the interview. :)

5/22/2006 03:28:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

As much as I love Pride and Prejudice, I didn't particularly like its latest version. LOL I think it's because of Keira Knightley who is just plain irritating. :P

With that said, I would love to be Jennifer Aniston too! Next to Sarah Jessica of course. It doesn't matter if I can't be with Brad anymore LOL

Love the facts. Great way to start the interview ladies! :)

5/22/2006 04:01:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hi Julia :D

Just a big wave :D And thanks again for dropping by!

Okay, LOL, now i have to stop being lazy and work on PART TWO. :P

5/22/2006 01:11:00 PM