Saturday, May 20, 2006

Update

Hello, guys. *waving*

Harlot and I are very busy today. We’re working on some author interviews and editing a couple of posts. We’re also doing a little site maintenance and template changes. (*Harlot* here, stealing Trollop’s post. :P Was so sleepy a while ago and told Trollop would take a nap and be gone for an hour. What do you know; after exactly one hour, here comes Trollop, waking me up, hollering, “Your hour is up!!!” Seriously. And she calls me a slave driver!!! *sniff*)

We’ll be posting part of our interview with the wonderful Julia London later tonight, or some time tomorrow morning.

Sit tight and enjoy the eye candy. Until then... *wink*

Labels:


11 comment(s):

Blogger Marg said...

Oh Julia London...I'm a big fan of her books!!

5/20/2006 10:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO, 'eye candy'. *rolling eyes*. here I was expecting Naked Chef Brian or Raoul. LOL. Not barnyard nudes!

Looking forward to your interview with Julia London!

Thanks for working so hard on the blog! As you know this is my fav. spot to stop each day! :)

5/20/2006 10:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh can't wait! :D

5/21/2006 01:44:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I love Julia London too. :) She's a good author to start with.

Great eye candy ladies. LOL

5/21/2006 02:37:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola! thanks for the farmers harlot lol

great blog. ill be back for your author's interview.

5/21/2006 02:59:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no ... nekked chefs please, Brian I'm here for you honey ...

5/21/2006 03:34:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh those farmers are wicked! LOL

What naked chef? Where are those?

5/21/2006 03:38:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Julia London!

Trollop you are a slave driver. LOL :) Are you two changing your template again? I love this one!

Take care ladies!

5/21/2006 03:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to read anything by Julia London but I'm sure your interview with her will be a good one. :)

Trollop, any London book I should read first?

Olly

5/21/2006 04:04:00 AM  

Blogger Marg said...

I like her contemporaries a lot. Wedding Survivor was really good which is the first in the current series but the others are good too.

5/21/2006 07:25:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hey Olly :D

I started reading JL with her historicals. I particularly like the Rogues of Regent Street.

- The Dangerous Gentleman
- The Ruthless Charmer
- The Beautiful Stranger

Hope that helps!

5/21/2006 12:33:00 PM