- I wanted to title this post “odds & ends” but found these two new, fun and weird words that apparently mean something similar LOL. Thought I’d share.
- A lot of readers have been asking about our friends and former blog members, Bawdy Babe and Tart. I’m guessing you’re curious to know what happened and are hoping for a violent story in which we all bitch-slapped each other while mud wrestling in tiny bikinis LOL, but the truth is actually rather boring. Tart and Bawdy are both very busy with projects in RL and don’t have the amount of time which this site asks of us (which is a LOT). Tart has her own very witty and wonderful blog. Though she’ll pop in here regularly, you can visit there and read about her hilarious everyday antics.
- I just bought myself this purrrtty bathing suit. Hating the beach doesn’t mean I can’t look fabulous while I’m there. *g* Besides, I can lye in a hammock to read a book and still have the semblance of a goddess—a very porky one at that LOL.
- My best friend and my brother, who are engaged and live in Barcelona, are coming next week and will be spending a whole month here! I am ecstatic; we have so much stuff planned. If you’re good and promise not trash/ridicule me (grrr) I might post pics. :P
Now, I have a couple of questions, and I really hope all of you participate in answering. We really need as much help as we can get. Here we go:
- Let’s say, hypothetically, that some famous authors agreed to be interviewed by our site; what would you ask them? The one question that you think no one else has asked. Something light and fun that won’t entail them writing paragraphs on end about their perfect day/date, favorite memories as a child, how many pair of knickers they owned when they were six, or how many strands of hair they currently have in their head. And please, *groan* no “where do you get your ideas from?” or any of those stupid-ass questions that make my eyes roll so far back in my head, I’m afraid of losing track of them LOL. LIGHT, FRESH and FUN are the guidelines! And yes, I know, I’m an evil bossy bitch as Harlot frequently reminds me.
- Have I ever mentioned I love riddles? Answer this: If it were two hours later, it would be half as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it now?
Labels: blog buggery, trollop and harlot’s stuff