Saturday, May 6, 2006

A tale of two Bobs*

Our lovely friend and reader, Vixen, had the great fortune of attending the Naperville signing of Don’t Look Down, new release of authors Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer. Since I live very far away *sob* and will probably never have a chance to meet them, I gave Vixen a little (and very easy, I might add) assignment from The Book Bitches: to kidnap Bob the cutie and pack him over to my sunny island. Surely she could muster that, couldn’t she?

After the signing, Vixen claimed she had accomplished her miniscule task. Apparently, Bob made it very easy for her, since, when signing her book, he wrote a small note on the bottom: “You are so sexy, meet me in back room in half an hour. Wear only a bowler hat and your heels.” She never did tell me exactly what went on in there. All I know is that, yada yada yada he was gagged, tied and packaged on his way to moi. *big evil grin*

Yesterday I went to pick up the packages I had waiting in my PO box. I, of course, wore a very dirty little pair of knickers, in honor of taking Bob home with me and shagging him into oblivion LOL. My hands were shaking, I finally had the package in hand, but then I realized that unless Bob was a two-pound midget, he could not be inside that box!!! Grrrr. Afraid, I slowly opened the package (lord knows who Vixen had kidnapped and send instead of Bob). And to my great surprise, I found something even better than Bob! *gasp* I found this!


My very own signed copy of Welcome to Temptation and an “Italian Stallion Pack” with a whip! This is so much better than plain old Bob! Now I get to enjoy dirty kinky Phin the way God and JC intended it. Me is going to have herself some fun!!!

Vixen, you’re a doll. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. This is my first ever autographed copy of any book LOL. And I value it so much more because it came from you.

*Bob Mayer and BOB (battery operated boyfriend)
**By the way, whatever did happen to Bob? What did you do with him?

Labels: , ,


7 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I just sent the book. If I could get my hands on the 'Italian Stallion Pack" I would keep for myself. LOL

Trollop, so glad you got it okay!

5/06/2006 01:16:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

ummm.... i don't even know what some of that is.... anyone care to explain?

5/06/2006 03:56:00 PM  

Blogger Nica D said...

lol i'm not sure what some of that stuff is either...
candy g-strings i see, lubricant maybe? are those packets condoms? what's that little box with the woman on it?? lol
looks like a fun gift though! ;D

5/06/2006 08:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Trollop didn't see bottom ?. "Whatever did happen to Bob? What did you do with him?"

Well, Trollop. I can't reveal all. But I will say that I couldn't part with Bob so had to send something in his place and after our scandalous experience in back room *blush* I stowed him in my bags and too him to Vegas.

Me, Bob and hot guy from club, well, WHEW! I can't go on, it's too hot in here...

Plus,
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :)

5/06/2006 10:19:00 PM  

Blogger Smoker said...

dam i like the love cuffs LOL...go on....best regards from germany

5/06/2006 10:48:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they at least glow in the dark condoms?

5/07/2006 05:08:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Vixen,
I still haven't gotten the book. *sniff* But you know i've been having problems with my post office (bastards grr). In any case, even if i don't get it, i'd like to still say thank you. You just sending it, i really appreaciate that already. :) Of course, i would love it if i'll actually receive the book LOL. :P

5/07/2006 06:14:00 AM