Friday, April 28, 2006

Old McDonald had a farm, e i e i ooooh...

After a couple of days with nothing but TBH discussions, even I need a different topic LOL. So I thought, why not another eye-candy? Granted we’ve just had our too-yummy-wet-your-knickers “tortured guy” last week, *lustful sigh* we all know there’s nothing more cheering than the sight of a luscious naked man just begging for a lick. :P Besides, as the wise will say, there is no such thing as too many orgasms. *wink*

So, I looked into my “appreciation” folder for pictures I could share without being called a perv LOL. I saw some tasty footballers. Oooh la la... But, hey, I did them already. Hmm... what about some hottie firefighters? Ahh, done that too. Let’s see... Oh-so-shagable studs on the beach... boxers/briefs/commando hunks... locker room dudes... delicious naked chefs... oh, eureka!!!!!

*Rubbing hands with glee* Oh my dear fellow admirers of the male anatomy, I found the perfect pics for today. Uh-mm. What do you think of naked farmers to plough? *g* Alright, then! LOL Though, a little caution for the faint of heart; I believe these farmers are, well, a bit “different”—and you got to admit, more extreme than the previous ones I’ve shared. Yep. Let’s just say they are more of Trollop’s taste. Anyhow, she needs a little boost after a week of being busy!

What do you reckon these farmers were thinking while being photographed? LOL Have fun!


farm04

farm03


“And on his farm he had some chicks
Ee i ee i o
With a cluck-cluck here
And a cluck-cluck there
Here a cluck, there a cluck
Everywhere a cluck-cluck...”


farm08

farm07


“And on his farm he had some cows
Ee i ee i o
With a moo-moo here
And a moo-moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo-moo...”


farm10

farm01


“And on his farm he had some pigs
Ee i ee i o
With an oink-oink here
And an oink-oink there
Here an oink, there an oink
Everywhere an oink-oink
Old McDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o...”


farm09

farm05

Labels: ,


14 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!

4/28/2006 09:54:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I think that last farmer looks like he was saying, "What? What are you looking at? I'm just feeding my babe."

My fave pic is the second one; split on top of two balls of hay. LOL!

4/28/2006 10:20:00 AM  

Blogger Jo said...

whoa.... girls... i grew up on a farm.... NOT COOL! those machines are dangerous! ya know..... parts can get... ripped... off..... ick.... ummm yeah.... not good.... i've read in news papers in my home town of people losing arms and fingers and such... I hate to burst your bubbles.... and seriously the ones with animals freak me out! the guy with the cow is like go away i'm going to have my way with her!!! SO NOT COOL! haha

4/28/2006 03:43:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

KC LOL i'm sure these men knew what they were doing when they're being photographed. They are, after all, real farmers. :) These are just calendars, nothing more LOL. If those athletes, firefighters, and the likes can pose for a calendar in their birthday suits, i don't see why these farmers can't. ;)

4/28/2006 03:52:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

No. They're real farmers. French farmers. Please, are those men look like models to you? :P

4/28/2006 05:55:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH LOL LOL LOL

These are hilarious! Are these men real farmers? LOL LOL

4/29/2006 01:23:00 PM  

Blogger Czarina said...

OMG! Those poor piglets and cows. They have to look at this all their lives.

Let's take a moment and pray for them. The animals. LOL

4/29/2006 04:14:00 PM  

Blogger rumour said...

Man animals have to drink from that trough.

4/29/2006 06:15:00 PM  

Blogger Sterling said...

That picture with the pig is not right!!!
The SC

4/30/2006 12:10:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! LMBO!!!!!!!

4/30/2006 12:27:00 AM  

Blogger Tart said...

Shouldn't the title be "Old McDonald had a farm, e i e i euwwww"? LOL

Thanks for the laugh, those crazy European farmers :P

And Sam, Bawdy and I decided we didn't have the time to really dedicate to the blog...plus, I much prefer to read what Harlot and VT write, they are much funnier, smarter and coolier than me :D

4/30/2006 02:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No rabbits, I see.

S

4/30/2006 10:06:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I resent that! I didn't kill my bunnies!!! :@

*sniff* They died of natural causes, i swear. :(

Shawn, bunnies are the only animals i like; even if i have pics of them with these farmers, no way i'm posting those! LOL

4/30/2006 11:15:00 AM  

Blogger Brenda said...

Oh my. I should have scrolled down further at the beginning of this blog! ROFLMAO!

5/01/2006 07:15:00 PM