Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Come on, baby, light my fire

Whenever I see a firefighter, a cop or any of those men whose jobs are closely related to saving people’s lives, being portrayed as unquestionably hot in TV or movies, I snort; same thing when I read a book, in which the hero is any of the above mentioned. My first thought is: “Surely they jest!?!”

Where I come from, most firemen are not hard-bodied or drool-worthy. The last word on earth you’d use to describe them is “shagable.” Actually, that is the last thing that would cross your mind! If ever one of them actually touched me, I would probably scream “Pedophile!” and run like hell in the opposite direction (hopefully not into a burning building due to confusing revulsion). I’m telling you, these men are scary looking (and I don’t mean in a sexy-lithe-villainy kind of way!); they look like they themselves need saving, and not from a fire but worse, from cholesterol and bad hygiene.

So when Bawdy told Trollop and me that, indeed, hot firemen are not merely urban legends passed on to unsuspecting women, I have to admit I was skeptical. Then I saw the proof... oh my fucking goodness—it is true! It’s a Festivus miracle! Firemen without pot bellies, who still have all their teeth! Ooh la la! Hallelujah! Hurrah!!!



We knew you ladies would appreciate said proof, so we decided to share. *wink* But as always, Trollop and me had a bit of a row on what hot firefighters should make the cut:

Harlot: Babe, that’s the hottest fireman I found. But his photo is too small so won’t include.
Trollop: I don’t like his hair. I mean, he’s okay, but I like black flowing hair like I imagine Matt Farrell has, sort of silky and smooth...
Harlot: No long hair for firefighters. It might catch fire, especially if they’re wearing too much hair spray.
Trollop: To run my hand over it... *sigh*
Harlot: Get a horse.
Trollop: Not long, just normal, I guess. You know, something I can hold on to. *wink*
Harlot: A dog then.
Trollop: Smart ass.

LOL. So ladies, sit back and relax, and yes, enjoy. *g*






Labels: ,


13 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, love the one with E65 on his helmet! Yummmmy ;)

Which fire department(s) are these drool worthy creatures with? How come they are not with the fire department near my house? *asks plaintively* LOL

p/s: I think it's a good thing they're not. If they were, I just might start a small fire to get them to come over...ROFL

2/22/2006 04:13:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just too impractical. Imean, if they go to their jobs like this, they won't be this good looking afterwards!

2/22/2006 04:21:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, nice abs.
Thanks Bitches. I've been sick with flu the last two days, needed a pick me up!
As far as real firefighters being hot. I know one, personally. Friend from high school. cute then, hot now, and with an even hotter body! Yep!
But I think one or two of these guys might be hotter.
Wonder when calling in a fire if you can request only the hottest firefighters? Something to think about.
Thanks for the pics, Harlot!
Ann

2/22/2006 08:12:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh my dear ladies, these firemen are legit. ;)

2/22/2006 10:21:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM hmmm..Nice bodes..Yes indeed!

I believe the hottest Fire/Police men are in the big cities. Years ago I was in NYC for St. Pats Day and if you want to latch on to a hot firefighter/policeman, that's the place to grab one. They all go partying after the parade....and that's what we did..what a blast ;)

Tami

2/22/2006 12:43:00 PM  

Blogger Erin said...

There real. I met the one in the top left (Heck, I got to sit on his lap! Proof is over at my blog). Thank you for their yumminess so early in the a.m. :D

2/22/2006 01:34:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where has ROX been? I miss her!

Tami

2/22/2006 03:30:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Tami, Rox is out shopping at the moment. She's been busy for the past few days taking good care of her lovely dad as he had some kind of flu. But he's better now. :D

2/22/2006 04:48:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

This blog, if taken internally, would cause intestinal cysts.

2/22/2006 05:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VT, I agree. Not so hot in the face. Notice I said "nice abs". Looking south, always looking south.
lol
Although, bottom row/right. Not so bad on the eyes.
Still the abs. Mmmmmmmmm. I'm a sucker for a six pack.

2/22/2006 10:35:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucker for a 6 pack!!!lol great line.
Think i've heard another bitch who's looking south..Tart perhaps?

I have to go back to the first shot of Jeremy Bloom. Def get a tingle with that one..All he needs is 4 more inches...And the taller the guy, the longer the, um..legs?

Tami

2/22/2006 11:35:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

whew!! it's hot in here! harlot, do u have their contact info? esp the guy on the last pic with an ax? lol ;)

2/23/2006 12:06:00 AM  

Blogger Marlene D. Malone said...

Yum, yum! :o)

2/23/2006 05:03:00 AM