Thursday, February 16, 2006

Olympic Hottie of the Day: Bode Miller

Okay, I don’t care that he lost. I don’t care that his chances of becoming the first man to win world titles in five different events are lost. Bode Miller is still a phenomenon, both on the slopes and off. And yes, still so amazingly hot!

Now, now, of course I want a winner. But I believe Bode did his best (isn’t that what’s important?), not to mention that this too sexy badboy skier makes me think of very, very naughty things. *g* He’s fast, fearless and usually out of control. He looks like the type that could service you until dawn, and even if you’re already too high due to multiple orgasms, he would still continue to ravish you. Oh my... come to momma! LOL For that alone, he has my vote for today’s Olympic hottie. *wink*

Bode Miller, oh so shagable!











Height: 6’2”
Weight: 210 lbs
Team: USA
Sport: Alpine Skiing
Events: Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super G. Downhill and Combined
Birthdate: October 12, 1977
Birthplace: Easton, NH
Hometown: Bretton Woods, NH
Residence: Franconia, NH

Labels: ,


19 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

E.

2/16/2006 08:53:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot you crack me up. But oh how I agree with you!
I think he might just be my favorite so far. Especially pic with open shirt on mountains with jeans.
Mmmmmmmmm.
Thanks for this morning's eye candy.
Ann

2/16/2006 09:19:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ann, isn't he sexy? Oh, Tart can have Jeremy Bloom but i'll take Bode. :P

Trollop and Bawdy are complaining with the last pic so i replaced it. :S Now that new one better not get any complains!

2/16/2006 10:30:00 AM  

Blogger Currin Girl said...

Ah, like a breath of fresh air! Ah...ah...ah...sorry...I just have to keep gulping that in!

I need to go lie down. Those pictures are just too much.

2/16/2006 12:12:00 PM  

Blogger Rowena said...

Ooh, another good one Harlot, I'm lovin it...and I totally agree with you, the name definitely makes him all the more hotter, I LOVE his name...I'm still disappointed that he didn't medal in the downhill and got DQ'd from the Slalom, but that doesn't take away from his hotness!

2/16/2006 03:28:00 PM  

Blogger JaG said...

He looks like my boyfriend!!

2/16/2006 04:12:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm...

this just proves why there's someone for everyone;)

I have to give my vote to Jeremy Bloom. He's my kind of hottie:)

Tami

2/16/2006 04:24:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I agree with you Trollop :)
The taller, the better.
How about if Jeremy wears some nice big old frye boots, ya know, with the 2" heels ;)

Tami

Finished Paradise!!!!

2/16/2006 10:39:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yes Tami, do tell!

Oh i LOVE Matt Farrell. Sigh.. After all the romance novels i've read, he's still the first one that comes to mind when someone asks me who's my fave hero (followed closely by Calder Hart, and then Royce W). Trollop and i constantly fight over him. LOL

2/17/2006 09:50:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Malicious Strumpet, i'm sure Calder has the stamina to fulfill all of us. LOL

2/17/2006 11:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I'm saying here is that I ADORED this book:D !!!
I posted a little about it over at FABB, but Ann has't finished it yet so I'm trying to be patient for her. I know she's goin nutty about it.

And JMBB is not for me. Sorry.

Can't thank you all enough for this rec:D !!!

Tami

And I'll be contin with AH

2/17/2006 12:05:00 PM  

Blogger Rowena said...

Almost Heaven is a GREAT book, but have you read Something Wonderful yet? That book is a great book to read before AH, Jordan is one of my personal favorites and Ian is one sexy stud!!

Happy Reading!

2/17/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so I had to put my two cents forward. OMG the pics are great, just what I needed on a bad day.

On a side note, I love reading this blog. It is a must read for me.

Veronica

2/17/2006 04:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold the presses!11

dylan, why are you saying SW before AH? Very important that I know this :)

Tami

2/17/2006 05:54:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Hmmm...his face doesn't do much for me....but the body is good!!

2/17/2006 07:53:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Tami,

There are some JM books with recurring characters but they don't play that much role, so really, it wouldn't matter if you don't read them in order.

If you haven't started AH yet, i suggest though to read SW first. In my opinion, it is JM's BEST historical. :D And yes, it comes first before AH. You'll see Jordan and Alex there with the main characters. :D

Oooh you'll have SO much fun discovering McNaught! She is AWESOME.

2/18/2006 05:19:00 AM  

Blogger Tart said...

He's cute and all, but what is with the name Bode. That's not a name! David, James, Matthew are names, Bode is not LOL. And how do you even pronounce it? Does it rhyme with mode? Or is it Bo-dee? Grr.

2/20/2006 12:41:00 AM  

Blogger Rowena said...

Hey Tami,

I say read SW before AH, because the couple in SW show up again and are part of the story in AH. That's all, you don't HAVE to read them in that order, but it's just better that's all...

Happy Reading!

2/21/2006 02:19:00 PM  

Blogger Rowena said...

You don't like the name Bode, Tart? I think it's so cute! Different but cute.

2/21/2006 02:20:00 PM