Wednesday, September 6, 2006

About Trollop

Harlot: WTF? I HAVE TO INTERVIEW YOU?!? Why do they want to know about you, anyway? :/
Trollop: Because I’m adorable that’s why, you evil witch!
Harlot: Oh, alright. Geesh. Well, how are we going to do this then?
Trollop: Hmm, not sure. Let me think.
Harlot: Let’s just pretend I’m—oh man, who am I supposed to be now? *gritting teeth* I am not going to be Nancy Grace again!
Trollop: That was a great party!
Harlot: Yeah, right. We almost didn’t get out of that mess!
Trollop: I don’t know what you’re complaining about; we had fun. Well, at least I did while they kicked your ass out of there LOL! In any case, just be Harlot, if it will stop the whining.
Harlot: I am not—arrggg!—FINE. Let’s start with the basics then. Hmph.

Favorite books:
*Warning: Do not make fun of me!*
The Odyssey by Homer
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
The Mysterious Island and Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Paradise by Judith McNaught
Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
Rachel’s Holiday and Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann

5 things in the world that you love:
Nutella, chocolate, my wonderful BF, reading, Seinfeld

5 things in the world that you hate:
Infidelity, lies, stupidity (this is number one by far!), chinese food, the song “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion (please don’t get me started on the awful brothel tune and the HORRIBLE lyrics!)

5 things you can do:
Cook just about anything
Speak three fluent languages (English, Italian and Spanish)
Put both my legs behind my head (yeah, baby!)
Cross a highway on 4-inch heels after a bottle of wine
Sing the Canadian, American and Dominican National Anthems

5 things you can’t do:
Sing worth a damn
Be on top (apparently that takes skills I don’t posses)
Keep my mouth shut when I lose my temper
Flirt with men that are higher on the hot scale than me (if I’m a 7 I can’t flirt with an 8, though do great with a 6 LOL)
Dance (I look like a quadriplegic having a seizure LOL and yet, I love to do it *sniff*)

5 things you can’t live without:
My family, chocolate, books, foundation, Blistex

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Tons of cuddling, good communication, orgasms orgasms orgasms

3 things you want to do before you die:
Take a year cruise around the world, learn French (fluently this time!), date a super millionaire like Matt Farrell :P

Favorite comfort food?
Anything with chocolate

Weirdest thing you like to eat?
Mashed potatoes with black beans (shut up!)

Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie?
TV shows: Seinfeld and Sex and the City
Movie: The Godfather (between a hundred others)

If you could be the heroine of any book, who would it be and why?
That’s easy: Meredith Bancroft (without the hideous outfits and with a spine transplant, please)

If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Angelina Jolie

Who’s the man (besides BF) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind? Rob Lowe

Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? John-John

Trollop, some of your fans, *cough* apparently, wanted to know more. So, did you really do it in the Eiffel Tower while perching precariously on one of its balconies?
Err, no. It’s Trollop here, not some French acrobatic hussy. I can barely do it in a bed let alone standing on the edge of some balcony LOL. I’m a proud sex potato. *g* Give me what I want with the least minimum effort from my part. :P

Gad, you’re fucking lazy. Anywho, someone asked: “How did your friendship with Harlot start? Did you immediately like her, or hated her because she’s uber gorgeous?” *batting eyelashes*
Harlot and I are members of the same BB. I’d been posting there for approximately three years when she came along. At the time, I was on sort of “lurker” mode (busy with school and work). I remember thinking, “This girl has got to be manic depressive.” LOL She’d post all over the freaking board. There wasn’t one post that went unanswered by her, and as soon as someone replied to her answer she’d post again. It was insane!

Then, one Saturday morning, I posted about a crush on a professor and she asked if she could email me. In all honesty I was freaked out! I mean, she could’ve been an ax wielding maniac for all I knew, but I said yes (better to keep the crazies happy than make them mad LOL) and she send me THE dirtiest email on what female students have to do to catch the eye of university professors; a girl after my own heart. We’ve been friends ever since.

What are the things you don’t like about your *ahem* very beautiful partner, Harlot. *g* On the other hand, what are the things you just love about her?
Harlot drives me to murder sometimes! She is so fucking hardheaded; like a dog with a bone when she sets her mind to something. And most often than not, that “something” is bound to get us into trouble LOL. Also, there’s the miniscule detail that she’ll “decide” to dislike someone for no logical reason, and no matter what I say she won’t change her mind. *sigh*

As to what I love... well, there isn’t much I’ll tell you that right now! She is too giving, too good a friend and too loyal for my liking! She’ll send me encouraging/funny text messages on my cel when she knows I’m going crazy with work. She makes me laugh with her ridiculous antics and especially when she tries to write/say something in Spanish and gets it totally wrong LOL LOL LOL. I love to tease her about stuff because she’s so cute when she gets mad (just mention anything bad about Alexander and she’ll go off). I rely on her for so many things, I don’t know what I’d do if she weren’t part of my every day life. She has truly become one of my best friends and she knows what that means to me.

Do you think you and I would stay as good friends as we are now if we had to live together for a year?
Well, that depends. Could we still be good friends after I strangled you to death?

See what I have to live with?!? Grrr. Now, you vile woman, how do you think your writing has changed since you started blogging?
Oh it has changed a LOT. In the beginning I’d force myself to write something witty and funny in every single sentence which was exhausting. A post would take me forever—an afternoon at least! And I never thought anything I wrote was good or made much sense (most of the time it still doesn’t LOL). Now I’m more laid back about the whole thing. I write what I write and if it’s bad I’ll just draft it and come back later when my mind is clearer. I’ve come to terms with the fact that not everything I blog has to be funny, or even make that much sense as long as I like it and I’m happy with it.

What is the one thing you should never do in bed?
Pass gas. Especially if the person you’re with is into weird-ass fetishes, and understands that farting is a form of flirting LOL. You’d be in serious trouble then!

Labels: ,


38 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh. Btw, i am not THAT hardhead! I resent that! Grrrr. Well.. anyway! I'm not manic depressive! It was school vacation that time and i was stuck at home so bored. And i couldn't sleep. :(

About that email, i couldn't just post that "how to get your professor teach you dirty things in bed" stuff in BB, so i had to email. :/ You know how some ladies there can be very, i dunno, conservative? Anyway, you gotta admit those were good tricks, er, advice!

9/06/2006 12:01:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Great interview! You two always make me laugh. :P

Trollop, I love Anne of Green Gables! I used to have a crush on Gilbert. LOL Love your list of favorite books. :)

9/06/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Trollop, love your answers. Proud sex potato? That's funny! I think you and Harlot are one of those wacky friends that love to banter and it's good that you two found each other. And we won't have this great blog without the both of you. :)

Great interview. I'm really enjoying this celebration we're having. Keep them coming!

9/06/2006 01:09:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Trollop, where are you from? US, Canada, or Dominican?

I love Rob Lowe. I used to think he's hotter during the 80s, St. Elmo's Fire, etc, but when he joined The West Wing casts, s-woon!

Great interview! Good insight about you and your friendship with Harlot. :)

9/06/2006 01:32:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

How you can snark on the greatest song EVAH written is just breaking my heart--so just for you...a little Celine ditty.

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

(First chorus) sing with me, girls--let's hold hands now.

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

LOLLOLLOLLOL

You know I love you :) Great interview!

9/06/2006 01:54:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Hey Harlot, you'd better send me those tricks..D and I are playing professors...err, Imean, we are reading a book tonight.

Trollop, I agree with the "serve me" attitude. If I can get orgasms without any effort on my part, then that's the perfect intimate moment there is!

9/06/2006 02:36:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Trollop, where's your horse? I was waiting for that. Love your answers. And my my, you also want to be "me". LOL :P

Really, have you seen Angelina recently? She's blooming. There's rumors too that she's pregnant again but I think Brad smashed that one already.

9/06/2006 03:07:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Trollop, Rob Lowe? LMAO. I loved him back in Outsiders and stuff but totally didn't see that coming. Although, he is MUCH cuter than his dweeby brother.

So when you describe your dancing, does it look a lot like Elaine on Sienfeld?

9/06/2006 03:16:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

oh and forgot, I'm VERY impressed you know the anthems for 3 countries!

Dakota, LMAO with the lyrics!

9/06/2006 03:17:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Love your interview Trollop! Be on top? Like during sex? LOL I like to cook but I hate to wash dishes. After preparing all that stuff of course you have to tidy(sp?) the kitchen and I hate that. Ack

9/06/2006 03:55:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture is awesome Trollop. You are a photoshop wonder!

Do tell about Raoul...

9/06/2006 04:19:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

HM, the 30's brings aggression out in you!

9/06/2006 04:20:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

HM, perhaps married life, age (30's and up) and the hot books you send to friends?

9/06/2006 04:28:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

OF ALL THE VILE VILE THINGS TO PUT ME INTO, I WAS PECKED TO DEATH BY A FLOCK OF FREAKING BIRDS?!?!

I SWEAR BIRDIE, FLY NEAR MY WINDOW, I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN WITHOUT MERCY. YOU AND YOUR RED FEATHERS ARE GOING DOWN!!! :@

9/06/2006 04:55:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Harlot! LOL LOL

Trollop, that's a great pic! Love it!

9/06/2006 05:08:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

OMG Trollop, love your pic! Great interview! :D

9/06/2006 05:16:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Darling? Might I mention--feathers? NOT in your color wheel. LOLLOL

Now where's yer pic, chickie??

9/06/2006 06:48:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would have more time to visit daily. I feel as if I miss so much when I'm away. Even when I catch up once or twice a week it's not the same =(

Loving this celebration week.

Trollop, Pass gas? Too funny. Does that mean a person that is into "shit eating" might consider your farting flirting? LMAO

9/06/2006 08:33:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Oh, VT...methinks you protesteth TOO MUCH. LOLLOLLOLLOL

And really, if you MUST wear the feathers--could we go with a more subtle thong? LMAO

DC :)

9/06/2006 08:51:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Trollop, where can I buy that magazine? Very hot! Love your answers. Oh, and love that Festivus post you did!

9/06/2006 09:02:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

PETRA! Back away from the feathers, darling. They're clouding your vision and keeping you from reproducing the proper fashion brain cells. LOLLOLLOLLOL

DC :)

9/06/2006 09:14:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Oh, Petra...if you only knew some of the fetishes out there. It's called scat.EEK.

God, I feel so wise. I just learned what it was last year when someone on one of my groups was talking about it. Bleh.LOL

DC :)

9/06/2006 09:17:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Trollop, I'm thinking this picture should be up on the new header? I do love that belt.

9/06/2006 09:22:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Oh, Petra--you need fashion detox. LMAO

And yeah, there are some very odd things out there, doll :)

DC :)

9/06/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Trollop, you evil woman! If it's up to you, i'd be trampled on by a huge horse GRRR or eaten alive by a maniac dog!!! :@

Ohhh, i'll get you for this, you'll see..


Dakota,
I agree, no feathery top (if you can actually consider that a top!) thingy for me, thank you. I'm sorry but i refuse to look like a bird. I hate birds. :S And Trollop wears that thing ALL the time!!! It's a wonder her BF isn't coughing off red feathers. :/


Petra,
I think that's a good idea. :D Boa is acceptable. It's dead already. Unlike that top Trollop is wearing. I'm pretty sure it's alive. Look at it!!! *shudder*

9/06/2006 09:37:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

not even a tiara can make me go against the "no feather" laws by which I abide.

but I gotta tell ya, that damned feather purse might break me. LOLLOL

9/06/2006 09:52:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

oohhhh! another hot bitch! lol whatever happened to the horses?! gtg will read more later! Trollop ur very pretty too!

9/06/2006 10:49:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

OMG, I almost missed these about posts! Trollop, you look very pretty! Love your pic and the magazine thing. LOL. I can't read the ones in the read font though. What does it say?

You can speak three language? Wow! Sometimes, even my English is bad! Including my spelling!

9/06/2006 11:15:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Ok, I just read the comments and finally get what's written on the cover! Harlot LOL! Trollop, why would you want her to be pecked to death by birds? LOLLOL Oh thanks for the laught, ladies! :D

9/06/2006 11:42:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious ladies & I love the magazine idea.
Could it be "Hen pecked" rather than bird pecked? LOL
Or at least she can be used as a feather duster or to tickle Raoul's fancy?

9/07/2006 01:16:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VT,

I agree w/your things you hate my top two are the same as yours! (I can't even tolerate these things in books, much less real life.)

You have good taste in books took, very well read, I might add!

LOL about Harlot driving you to murder! And I'm glad she defends Alexander. *sigh* That was a cute how you met story, (she asked me for my e-mail too)!

Enjoyed reading you guys' abouts, 'twas great!

9/07/2006 02:28:00 AM  

Blogger ~ames~ said...

OMG this was great!! I hate missing posts like these. :( Stupid body-get better.

Sex potato? LMAO.

But really, you're so lucky to have such wonderful friends in each other. :P

9/07/2006 11:16:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Trollop, love the magazine cover! I agree with you about the Power of Love song. Could it possibly suck more? Loved the way you talked about Harlot and your friendship. Drives you to murder? LOL! I think you're both lucky to have each other. :P

9/07/2006 02:34:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Trollop, love the magazine! And you look so pretty! Love your answers and your list of books. Laughed about how Harlot drives you to murder. LOL!

9/08/2006 10:28:00 AM  

Blogger maximo said...

if you'd stop eating mashed potatoes and black beans, i'd stop getting so turned on when you fart.

9/08/2006 10:37:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Trollop, I love Anne of Green Gables. I don't know why you think people will make fun of your book list. I think it's an excellent one. :)

You and Harlot are so lucky to have each other, such a wonderful friendship and I do believe it's one of the reasons why this blog works so much. Love your answers and that magazine cover is awesome! You look so pretty!

9/08/2006 10:50:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Trollop, Dakota, that scat is icky!!! GAG!

9/08/2006 11:27:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually lurk but have to say I really enjoyed the anniversary celebration you guys had. Love this magazine cover, you look beautiful Trollop, and Harlot too.

Btw I've looked into that scat stuff, euuwww!

9/20/2006 09:53:00 PM