Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gods of the Stadium

Ever since the beginning of TBB, I’ve been posting about the “Gods of the Stadium.” Yep, it’s no secret I love hot footballers. Hot AND naked footballers. Heck, give me one right now and I’d be mighty tempted to play with his balls, heh. :P

Er, *ahem* what I’m trying to say is, for those of you who don’t know, the 2008 edition of Dieux du Stade (AKA: “Locker Room Nudes” in the U.S.) is already available for order, yay! :D Its subject is “chained to the ball”... literally. They say this edition is less homo-erotic than the previous year, as a lot of criticisms fell on it: too sexualized, too gay, too trashy... sheesh, just be happy the rugby hotties are naked! Honestly... But, you know, with Steven Klein at the helm (he recently took photos of Beckham and his anorexic android), methinks this edition isn’t as wholesome as apple-pie cowboy either... (TONS of drool-worthy studmuffins after the jump!)









DO NOT FORGET to order your copy before it runs out of stock!!! It sells faster than inflatable dolls with beer-flavored nipples LOL. In the meantime, here’s what I call “deluge of eye candy ooh la la!” from the making of the calendar DVDs from the previous years. *g* (Ohhh, what I wouldn’t give to be in the DDS set! I want my official job title to be “The Gods of Stade’s Preparer, Glider and Stroker.” :P My harloty heart might not be able to stand it but I’d happily risk it! AYE! I’d rub anything they’d let me rub on those boys, stroke them here and there, pinch and lick them... I mean!—I’d even use my body to smudge them stuff... ay mama mia... *so far way look* *sigh*)


2004








2005








2006





Labels: ,


30 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG I'm having heart palpitation with all the yummy hunks! Harlot, thank you thank you thank you for this!!!!!

Olly

9/12/2007 03:36:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Harlot!! Deluge is not enough to describe this overwhelming outpour! Godness, how I love you Book Bitches. Thank you! =D

9/12/2007 03:57:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

By the way that Jerome stud from 2006 is my favorite. Mark him as mine haha! Thanks again!

9/12/2007 03:59:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so excited!!!! then I searched Amazon and found that it is not available in the U.S. *tears running down my face*
I could always get a used 2007 calendar for $95. But somehow the idea of having a USED calendar of naked men does not make me happy.

But I am still thrilled to death at this post ;),
Love you, love you, love you BB!!

9/12/2007 06:04:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

To Karamia and others who don't live in France,

The only place you can order the calendar (i believe) is from Amazon.fr. I linked it up there on the post ;) or click here. If you have an Amazon.com account, you can easily order since the process is the same thing. You know, choose your desired quantity and then click that yellow shopping cart button ("ajouter au panier") and so on. :)

Amazon.com carries other Dieux du Stade goodies like the DVDs (which i actually like better than the calendar) but NOT the new calendar itself because the demand from France alone is overwhelming already.

This calendar of naked famous footballers, are VERY VERY VERY in demand. If you guys really want to have one, you have to order now because they ALWAYS run out of stock. Hope that helps. Ok, i'm sleepy LOL.

9/12/2007 06:48:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

If you don't want to order the calendar from Amazon.fr, just a wee suggestion, heh. If you have a friend who lives in France, ask him to buy the calendar for you. ;)

9/12/2007 06:53:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

OH WOW! Thank you thank you Harlot!

9/12/2007 07:38:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

This is the best eye candy ever!!! I am still trying to breathe from all that hot videos. I think my brain and my fantasies will never ever be the same again. LOL.

My favorite is the last one even if I can't hear any sound. Thank you BB!

9/12/2007 07:44:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

THE TOP VIDEO IN 2006!! THE GUY WAS HARD!!!! yeah the guys playing on the beach... a little weird when they started picking eachother up.... like "dude... your penis is on my shoulder" weird.... how awkward would it be to have your butt and the inside of your thighs get makeup and oils???

9/12/2007 10:03:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Goodness! Give me some of that guy in the first 2006 video! I love him!

This post is fantastic! A hall of famer for you book bitches! :D

9/13/2007 01:46:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Phew those guys are hot. At least this year they don't look that gay LOL

I Might go to paris at the end of the month, if I do I'll try to get a couple of canlendars to raffle (if they're not too expensive seeing as I'm dirt poor LOL).

Harlot, this reminds me, I think we should have our TBB hunk of the year voting already. It's been a year since Raoul was elected king of the eye candy :D Wonder if we could have him participate again mmmm

9/13/2007 04:29:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Oh wow... I can't even think I'm just drooling here. That guy on the first 2006 video is a monster. I want me some of that!!!

9/13/2007 06:30:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

BTW who are the players included in the calendar?

Trollop, that's a great idea! Luuuuuuuuuuve this post! Thank you BB!

9/13/2007 06:39:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God! I am sorry I missed this post yesterday. This is the best present eevvveeeeerrrrrr.

BB, thank you for this. You are awesome - the best! I love u Bitches!!!!!!!! =)

9/13/2007 08:41:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

OMG, Harlot! I swear you two are so freakin fabulous! Authors/good books, hot naked men... all stopping by, what more can a girl ask for?

Thank you girls!

PS - give me some of that first guy from the 2006 videos!

9/13/2007 10:17:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Who are the players included in the calendar?

From the Paris Stade Français rugby club that are confirmed to be in the 2008 edition:

David Skrela
Cristophe Dominici
Clément Poitrenaud
Rémy Martin
Dimitri Szarzewski
Vincent Clerc
Nicolas Jeanjean
Ignacio Corleto
Sergio Parisse
Mirco and Mauro Bergamasco
Geoffroy Messina
Julien Arias
Marcello Bosch
Loïc Jacquet


Trollop,
No! *hmph* Raoul won't participate. He's busy making me happiii.

9/13/2007 10:50:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'est le plus beau jour de ma vie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/13/2007 10:56:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

OMG! OMG Oh. My. GAWD! Thank you BB! I can't even decide which one to pick! Too many delicious beefcake... sigh sigh sigh... I think DH is gonna get lucky tonight heheh! :D

9/13/2007 11:06:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

DROP THAT TOWEL DROP THAT FREAKIN TOWEL!!!!!!

9/13/2007 11:07:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotdayumn!!! I have been lurking and I am at work and my boss was coming my way. Bitches, I almost had heart attack but boy it was totally worth it! TY TY TY! Love you Book Bitches!

9/13/2007 11:15:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have to comment! Wow wow woww muy caliente! BELLISSIMO. Voulez-vous vous coucher avec moi? Parce que je veux vous coucher vraiment!

You made my working day much happier now! So much so I had to express it in several languages, because one is not enough! Thank you Bitches! Grazie mille, Harlot!

9/13/2007 11:57:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Who is that god on the cover of the calendar? Color me all kinds of pervert but I find him very sexy chained to that ball. ;)

9/13/2007 08:12:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

After a lengthy study, yes I have thought this well and watched all the videos over and over and OVER again - I conclude the 2006 studmuffins are the best.

But I still want ALL of them! I have decided to alternate them. Monday, that hulk of a hunk. Tuesday, that silent and brooding hottie... so on and so forth. Good idea? I thought so too. Thanks again BB!

9/13/2007 08:43:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Lorelei, dear, you're being a perv! LOL!

I understand you completely, though. All this chained to the ball theme conjures ideas that involves handcuffs and being kinky. ;)

9/13/2007 09:27:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

God this is hot. The first video in 2005, the young guy on the hammock. And that first guy in 2006! OMG.... I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... TBB are the best. ^o^

9/13/2007 09:42:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Jolie, exactly! Who can resist that?

9/13/2007 11:25:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, yummalicious Friday Fare. Pass the nutella will ya girls!

9/14/2007 03:31:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the job of getting them ready to photograph. I'd love to smear oil all over them, yes all of them, yes everywhere...... I am totally greedy. I like the idea of a different one every day, and if I have to have two in one day to get them all into a week, so be it. I would make that sacrifice.Wouldn't want any of them to feel left out, teehee. This is possibly the best post ever.
And I really like the man chained to the ball!!

9/14/2007 01:45:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I want to be Harlot's assistant in preparing the boys!!!! Heh heh... If they won't let me near them, I will gladly sweep the floor of the set as long as I can still watch these gods do their stuff.

I'm thinking of getting the DVDs on amazon heh heh... but I'm not sure how I can explain it to the husband.

OMG I almost missed this post. Thank you Book Bitches!!!

9/15/2007 10:51:00 AM  

Blogger Bonnie Michelle said...

Jeez,and I thought you guys were talking about Tony Romo or Ben Roethlisberger...damn. LOL! :)

9/16/2007 06:21:00 PM