Friday, June 30, 2006

Aaaare you ready for some football?!?!!

Are you?

Alright then, how about for some hot hot HOT footballers? *g*

One of our lovely readers, La Karibane, forwarded us a very *gasp* indecent email with a list of the most beautiful men (can I just say BEE-YOO-TIFUL again?) participating in the World Cup. You all know how much I luuurve sports—oh, alright—the yummy sportsmen, especially those scrumptious footballers. I post pictures of them every chance I get, so much so that Trollop’s BF called me a perv. :S *sniff* Well, he’s forgiven since my BF agreed with him—I know!!! The nerve, grrr. And they both call themselves football fans! What do they know anyway? Hmph!

Seriously, you tune in on the sports channel, intending to watch the game, and these players parade with their cute arses, strong thighs, oh-so-big, *sigh* fierce and toned bodies reminding you of all that stamina, stamina, stamina! What’s a girl supposed do?!?

Anyway, *ahem* since many of you guys are sports-lovers like myself, I know you will appreciate some pictures of incredibly delicious, perversely hot and orgasm-inducing soccer players and, er, their stats, of course. *g* Enjoy!


david01

david02


David Beckham
Date of birth: 2 May 1975
Place of birth: Leytonstone, London, England
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Nickname: Becks, Goldenballs, DB7
Current club: Real Madrid (ESP)
Position: Right midfield, centre midfield


fabio


Fabio Cannavaro
Date of birth: 13 September 1973
Place of birth: Naples, Italy
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Nickname: Canna
Current club: Juventus (ITA)
Position: Centre back


ronaldo


Cristiano Ronaldo
Date of birth: 5 February 1985
Place of birth: Funchal, Portugal
Height: 184cm
Weight: 75 kg
Nickname: Ronaldo, Ronnie, Twinkle Toes, Primadonna, The Freestyler
Current club: Manchester United (ENG)
Position: Right winger forward


andriy


Andriy Shevchenko
Date of birth: 29 September 1976
Place of birth: Dvirkivschyna, Ukraine
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 73 kg
Nickname: Sheva, The Eastern Wind, The White Ronaldo
Current club: Chelsea (ITA)
Position: Centre forward


dejan


Dejan Stankovic
Date of birth: 11 September 1978
Place of birth: Belgrade, Serbia, SFRY
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Nickname: Deki
Current club: Internazionale (ITA)
Position: Midfield


michael


Michael Owen
Date of birth: 14 December 1979
Place of birth: Chester, England
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Nickname: Boy Wonder, Saint Michael, Wonder Kid, Little MO
Current club: Newcastle United (ENG)
Position: Striker


fredrik01

fredrik02


Fredrik Ljungberg
Date of birth: 16 April 1977
Place of birth: Vittsjö, Sweden
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 73 kg
Nickname: Freddie, Ljungan
Current club: Arsenal F.C. (ENG)
Position: Winger, attacking midfielder

Labels:


22 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, sorry, I know I'm not supposed to say my comments about a post on the tagboard thing but I couldn't help it, it was a reflex.

I don't know who I love most, Fredrik with those BEAUTIFUL abs and that sexy tattoo

Michael Owen for his "good" boy looks

Or Christano b/c he's just so freaking adorable and oh so young. *wink*

Love Beckham's nickname "Goldenballs" LOL

Thanks Harlot, you are so good to us!

6/30/2006 02:22:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

No problem, Vixen. I used to be in love with Michael Owen. *sigh* Oh god, LOL. And of course Becks, one of the most gorgeous man in the face of the earth--just please, PLEASE don't let him speak!

Not into Ronaldo but he's really popular here. Then this Fredrik can't spell his last name dude, oh my. Yummy. Trollop loves him LOL. I just love his body and his jaguar tattoo. :P

6/30/2006 02:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Thanks Harlot :D

I pick Fredrik too. Yum!

Olly

6/30/2006 03:49:00 PM  

Blogger T-girl said...

I am not going to tell you which one but one of those men is my cousin and that totally icked me out becuase i was thought "never realised he really IS FINE!" I knew he was good looking but... anyway, HELLLOOOO Cristiano Ronaldo! OMG, there is just something about him that made me say "RAWR!" LMAO Thanks ladies for the eye candy- well kinda! LMAO

6/30/2006 03:52:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

T-girl, my new bestest friend (she's sleeping anyhow LOL), i understand why you wouldn't want to divulge such precious info. But you know.. you can email me. *wink*wink* I promise my stalking days are behind me! Besides i live far away and no money *sniff* so can't afford to fly to his country. *nods* Email okay? Just you know, very curious!!!!!! :P

6/30/2006 04:10:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

wow-t-girl you guys won the good looks gen pool lottery, eh? LOL

They're very nice looking :)

Yay, football!

Dakota :)

6/30/2006 04:21:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I love football!!!

I watch whenever I have the time, just to stare at these players who are so yummy! LOL

I agree with Beckham's voice. Euw. Such a turn off. But he looks soooo good you forget about his voice. Actually the fact that he's married to Victoria bugs me more than anything! Aargggh!!!

6/30/2006 04:58:00 PM  

Blogger Paulo said...

CRISTIANO RONALDO! PORTUGAL. Nice!!

Portugal (Lisbone) 30/06/06

Paulo

6/30/2006 05:24:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I LOVE RONALDO! But what's up that? Primadonna? LOL

Thanks Harlot :)

6/30/2006 05:56:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

OMG T-girl! Are you Frederik's cousin? LOL

I think he's very hot. And that tattoo! Isn't he an underwear model?

6/30/2006 06:03:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Am I the only one who thinks Michael Owen looks like Paul Walker? Further, that Ronaldo green photo, he looks like Jude Law! LOL!

Thanks bitches. Love the Beckham pics. :D

6/30/2006 06:43:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-Girl, you konw we're all dying to know now! But you lucky chick. I mean, I know he's your cousin but STILL I bet the family get togethers are fun!

I forwarded this post to some friends and I keep getting thank you's for sharing. I was hoping they'd stop by but apparently their quite shy. LOL.

6/30/2006 08:10:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

What a beauuutiful way to start a weekend. Thanks BBs.

I think the hottest is Fredrik. That body, oh my... I wouldn't mind playing with that tattoo. LOL

6/30/2006 09:22:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

T-girl, I swear if you say your cousin is Beckham I'll die. LOL

6/30/2006 09:35:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

I love Beckham. My friends think he's too girly but I love him LOL I love his tattoos especially the ones on his back. I can't believe someone like Victoria would be so lucky to have him. Just imagine sleeping with that beautiful man every night. Sigh.

6/30/2006 09:39:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

OMG I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

After publishing my comment I just saw Issabela's, I immediately thought, Beckham's cousin???!

T-girl if you really are indeed Beckham's cousin, that would be two people who'd die. LOL. Please, tell us! :P

6/30/2006 09:44:00 PM  

Blogger T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO! When I wrote the above comment, I did not think, it just kind of icked me out and I thought it was funny... stupid me!! LMAO When I was scanning those picts though I thought "Oh he is fine! OMG! EWWWW!" LOL I should see if I can find a picture of my dad when he was younger then show you his pic now so you all can see what the man is gonna look like (he is a spitting image of my dad when he was young)... well and to see if you can guess who it is!! LMAO

I am not gonna tell BUT I will say this... it is NOT Beckham, not a big fan of his by the way! LOL

VT, I will ask him if he is willing to share you with the rest of the list! LOL I was gone all night, I will get on in a mo and see if you are still around, I doubt it since it is really late.

7/01/2006 03:30:00 AM  

Blogger Czarina said...

I like this Stankovic guy. He looks just like my 5th grader crush. The one I stalked all year! I don't think he noticed I was alive though..bring back funny (now) memories.

7/02/2006 03:34:00 AM  

Blogger Maria said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... Oh My GOSH!!!! To drool over ... thank you!

7/02/2006 09:56:00 AM  

Blogger Melzie said...

Can I order a Freddie to go with a side order of little MO? ;) I love this site :) xoxo melzie..a lurker

7/02/2006 08:29:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hi Melzie! :D
Don't you just love his tattoo. *sigh* :P

Oh please, don't be shy, we love hearing from our readers. Don't mind Trollop. She's a shameless hussy but she doesn't bite. ;)


Michelle,
If i have a classmate who looks like Stankovic, i'll stalk him too! :P


Welcome to all the new visitors. Hope you post often!

7/02/2006 08:34:00 PM  

Blogger La Karibane said...

Hi Girls,

I'm glad everybody enjoyed this. My friend Chris in Germany sent me the email that inspired this so I wrote back to tell her how much the eye-candy philantropy was appreciated, LOL!

I tried to comment Friday but my dial-up at home was just not cooperating this week-end. I couldn't even see all the yummy pix!!!!

Bitches, keep up the good work. Lord knows I need these kind of...distractions ;)

7/03/2006 01:13:00 PM