2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Chocolate bunnies (?!?!?!!! Do you think I need counseling?)
3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Like Water for Chocolate
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Wait. Before I answer that, I need to know if they have chocolate. Because if they are allergic, I don’t care HOW svelte or gorgeous they are, I don’t want to go there!
5. 3 things you never leave your house without: A book in case I get stuck somewhere, a chocolate-colored eye liner (a real lady never leaves home without one), and uhm (surprise!) chocolate candies.
6. Last movie you watched: X-Men. Because Hug(e)h Jackman was in it and I cannot resist him. I THINK about resisting him, naturally, but only in a feeble, I-don’t-mean-it sort of way. If you haven’t seen it yet, the new X-Men movie is as good as chocolate. Seriously. It’s THAT good!
7. Man (besides BF) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: Hugh Jackman. I have a chocolate sculpture of him in my living room right now.
8. Book you’re reading right now: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Chocolate-colored eye liner (see answer #5)
10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Sexy, wealthy, corporate genius, Milton S. Hershey, founder of the Hershey Chocolate Company. They also make Reese Peanut Butter Cups AND Cadbury Crème Eggs. Oh YEAH, baby!
**Come back tomorrow for the actual interview to be posted in two parts. Karen will be here with chocolates to share, and she’ll be glad to hear any concerns, ideas, or questions you might have for her. I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll definitely be asking about that scandalous picture with *gasp* Mr. Jackman!
Labels: author interview