Sunday, June 4, 2006

10 little things about Karen Hawkins

karenhughinwhite


1. Favorite comfort food: Chocolate cake

2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Chocolate bunnies (?!?!?!!! Do you think I need counseling?)

3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Like Water for Chocolate

4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Wait. Before I answer that, I need to know if they have chocolate. Because if they are allergic, I don’t care HOW svelte or gorgeous they are, I don’t want to go there!

5. 3 things you never leave your house without: A book in case I get stuck somewhere, a chocolate-colored eye liner (a real lady never leaves home without one), and uhm (surprise!) chocolate candies.

6. Last movie you watched: X-Men. Because Hug(e)h Jackman was in it and I cannot resist him. I THINK about resisting him, naturally, but only in a feeble, I-don’t-mean-it sort of way. If you haven’t seen it yet, the new X-Men movie is as good as chocolate. Seriously. It’s THAT good!

7. Man (besides BF) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: Hugh Jackman. I have a chocolate sculpture of him in my living room right now.

8. Book you’re reading right now: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Chocolate-colored eye liner (see answer #5)

10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Sexy, wealthy, corporate genius, Milton S. Hershey, founder of the Hershey Chocolate Company. They also make Reese Peanut Butter Cups AND Cadbury Crème Eggs. Oh YEAH, baby!

**Come back tomorrow for the actual interview to be posted in two parts. Karen will be here with chocolates to share, and she’ll be glad to hear any concerns, ideas, or questions you might have for her. I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll definitely be asking about that scandalous picture with *gasp* Mr. Jackman!


Related:

Labels:


20 comment(s):

Blogger Marg said...

It appears as though Ms Hawkins REALLY likes chocolate!! A woman after my own heart..oh, and Hugh is yummy too!

6/04/2006 09:33:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Am i the only one who noticed what Hugh is gripping? I know, i know it's piano sheets but, er, look at the way he rolled it and holding it like *GASP* ready to spank *ahem* someone!!

(running to hide)
Anonymous

6/04/2006 09:43:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG he's totally going to spank her! LOL!!!

Hi Ms. Hawkins, I'm looking forward to your interview. :)

Ladies, love the picture!

Olly

6/04/2006 10:03:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I've yet to read Ms. Hawkins but she seems like someone I'll enjoy reading. :)

Any book of hers I should read first?

6/04/2006 11:23:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Karen's answers and love the picture!

6/04/2006 11:49:00 AM  

Blogger T-girl said...

Whew! I got worried there, thought maybe we would have to do a chocolate intervention. Either she is the most choclate loving woman EVER or she has a serious case of PMS. LOL Can't wait to see the REAL interview!!!!!

6/04/2006 12:03:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love Hugh Jackman. Drool. Ms. Hawkins, you have great taste. ;)

6/04/2006 01:05:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh, i'm not the one who did the pic. Trollop made it before she left. I miss my Trollop. :(

Anyway, all photoshoped pic in blog is done by Trollop as i'm hopeless with it LOL. Of course while she works on them i'll be there bosing her around. :P

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic! I hope Karen will love it too. Seriously, she's lying on top of a piano canoodling Hugh. Why, many girls dream, i believe. LOL

6/04/2006 01:29:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Just want to say hi to Karen. I love your answers. :)

Great pic, ladies! I'm sure Karen will love it, LOL.

6/04/2006 01:57:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have yet to read Ms. Hawkin's books. But I like that she's a chocoholic like me, LOL. Either that or T-girl is right, serious case of PMS. :P In any case I'm looking forward to tomorrow's interview.

Love the pic. :)

6/04/2006 04:11:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a Karen Hawkin virgin, but I look forward to her interview and reading her books!

I love the choc. obsession. Wonder if she likes Nutella? It's technically hazelnut but still, she may love it as much.

Great pic Trollop! Harlot, I'll still give you credit. You've had a tough weekend with both Trollop and BF leaving you all alone with Wanker. Poor thing! How was shopping, did you get fabulous shoes?

6/04/2006 04:21:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I'm also a virgin when it comes to Ms. Hawkins' books. But I love the pic. Great job, Trollop!

I'll come back tomorrow to check out the interview, I'm sure it'll be a good one. :) Plus I can relate with a woman obsess with chocolates and Hugh Jackman. LOL!

6/04/2006 04:49:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Petra,
I believe that's the right list. Of course, unless you count SEDUCTION OF SARA, book about Sara (who else? LOL), sister of the five brothers in the Talisman series.


Vixen,
Yes, i got new shoes, yay! Not really the pair i wanted for the dress though. :/ But i love it! They're flats, with abstract design, so funky, and really really cute with jeans! :P

Not sure if Karen likes Nutella. Should ask her tomorrow LOL.

6/04/2006 05:52:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Petra, thanks for the list. :D I'll start with Affair to Remember. (I have to say though that Seduction of Sara title made me curious :P)

6/04/2006 10:43:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have chosen Hugh Jackman too! Really, who doesn't think this guy is too hot? When I read historical romances, one of the faces I usually imagine for the hero is the oh so yummy Hugh. Especially in that movie of his "Kate and Leopold." LOL

Love your answers, Ms. Hawkins.

6/05/2006 01:59:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, i think that chocolate sculpture of Huge Jackman is a GREAT idea. But I think I'll be keeping mine in my bedroom instead. LOL :P

6/05/2006 07:12:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not read Ms. Hawkins but, any woman who loves Hugh Jackman has got to be great!! Will go to the store today and look.

6/05/2006 08:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All!

Before we begin, may I ask WHAT photoshopped photos you are talking about? Those are all real.

That's me.

That's My Hugh.

That's my hand on his -- oh, wait. I think I left THAT picture on my own computer.

Ok, ok. Perhaps SOME of the pics are photoshopped. But just SOME.

Hello everyone! Thank you for inviting me! I was thrilled when Harlot and Trollop contacted me -- and then I was enthralled when I peeked at the site. This is an awesome place to be! I laughed so HARD at some of the blogs. You guys are refreshingly honest.

As for which book to read first ... hmm. Touch questions. I'd say An Affair to Remember, since that's the beginning of The Talisman Ring Series. Perhaps, if you like those, you could then go back to the beginning and start the first trio with The Abduction of Julia.

Thanks for asking!

Karen who of COURSE loves nutella and thinks a country should be named after it

6/05/2006 09:29:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

LOL I started my Nutella addiction after Trollop and Harlot CONSISTENTLY mentioned it on their posts. Just between the two of them, and because of their oo-ing and aah-ing, there's a high demand of Nutella from all the ladies who visit here. Not sure if I'm really grateful though (LOL), because sometimes I crave Nutella too much it's insane!

6/05/2006 09:46:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Karen, Miss Trampolina, great piano picture. I'm so jealous!!! LOL

Danielle who like Trollop, wonders what Hugh did with the piano sheets afterwards. (I think Harlot might be right LOL :P)

6/05/2006 11:35:00 PM