Sunday, May 28, 2006

Our 100,000th hit-iversary!

Grr, I’ve been sick for a couple of days now, and no, it’s not because I’m mourning my ex-lover’s descent to fatherhood. I don’t know how to explain it, I just feel sick. I try to get online as often as I can, but there are fucking moments when I can’t even move much without hurting. I swear Trollop is doing this to me with her evilness! *sniff* Or, hmmm, probably because a bunch of people have voodoo dolls in my likeness thinking I’m invading their BB again—you know, being such the shameless skank that I am. LOL

Anyhow, if you guys remember, just last March we posted how thrilled we were when, after only a short time (but many a hardship, I tell ya *sniff*), our purrty blog finally got its 50,000th reader! That was very exciting for us. *g* And now, only 2 months later, after Trollop’s current run-in with the law, you can just imagine how ecstatic we were when that number actually DOUBLED!!!! (Yep. Trollop and I are doing the salsa with Raoul. He, of course, is facing ME, has his eyes only for ME... his hands on my waist, almost no space between his yummy body and mine...)

Er, *sigh* where was I? (I have a fever but I’m actually getting hotter! LOL) Oh, yeah. Well, we sexy wenches have ample reasons to celebrate because WITHIN JUST 7 MONTHS, WE’VE ACTUALLY HAD 102,020 VISITORS!!! And still counting! YAYAYAYAY! I’m guessing it’s because (despite Trollop’s shortcomings) we continually present “fun, delightful and exceptional articles,” :P not to mention our occasional superb, topnotch eye candy. *wink* Right now, we have an average of 650 readers per day, and we are currently ranked at number 16,703 in Technorati over *gasp* 41,500,000 blogs!!!

Seriously, *weeping* Trollop and I are very proud of this and really, really happy. Really.** Especially when authors we enjoy are actually willing to be interviewed by a pair of crazy heathens like us LOL. (We shouldn’t be announcing this yet, but we can’t help it! Also, the stubborn one *ahem Trollop* insisted.) So, during the following weeks, we’ll be having an interview with a darling author who mostly writes funny and very sexy ebooks, a Green Beret, four beloved romance authors, one of the founders of the chic lit genre, and a world renowned New York Times bestseller whose words, “There are some men who enter a woman’s life and screw it up forever,” I so totally agree with. Yep, we really try for you guys, you know?!

Actually, *blush* what we’re really trying to say here is: THANK YOU, our wonderful, lovely readers, from the bottom of our wicked little hearts, for visiting every day and posting your thoughts and comments. It humbles us that you like us, that you really, really like us. WE LUB Y’ALL! *sniff* (Except for those thieves who fucking steal our stuff/ideas without linking or even mentioning us, GRRRR! We know who you are, fuckers!)

Now, we’re breaking our little tradition by posting a treat only for the Gentlemen. Well, to have a balance of sorts after Friday’s glorious wanker. So, here’s for the boys, and also, for Traci from Ohio. :D



P.S. Trollop wants to remind you all that this month’s BBC discussion will start tomorrow. So for those who have yet to read Bel Canto by Ann Patchett, what the hell are you waiting for? It’s a fast/short read; after that, of course, PARTICIPATE AND POST, YOU LAZY BITCHES! Otherwise, wanker down there better satisfy you for a long time because I won’t be shelling out any eye candy for a while if people are too lazy to participate!!! *angelic smile* Now, if everyone does their job, you can count on me happily sharing another batch of sweet pics this coming weekend, featuring wanker himself. Yep. And let me tell you, unlike in those first ones, he’s not wearing pants there. *wink*

**People from different countries are actually enjoying our blog! There are those who found us through word of mouth, and then, there are the ones who searched and discovered us by typing “jamie fraser abusive fuck,” “nancy grace is a hillbilly,” “do me and give me hand sexy bitch,” and my fave, “how can you become a member of erotic spank without signing” LOL.

Labels: ,


20 comment(s):

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Oh wow. I must have missed a lot. It seems I have some catching up to do. :P

Congratulations, Trollop and Harlot!

5/28/2006 09:08:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Hey why isn't my picture showing up on the side? I uploaded it last night and could see it on my profile, but I can't see it here. :(

5/28/2006 09:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you have got to be kidding with those farmers!!!! Girl, that's too funny. LOL LOL LOL

And oh, I LOVE the "wanker". Great blog you have, ladies. Congratulations. :)

5/28/2006 09:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratullations Ladies, you rock! Thank you for all the hard work you put into the blog for all of us to enjoy.

Now, onto the news. Where the fuck have I been? I had no idea baby Brangelina was born.

Harlot, so sorry you've been sick! Maybe bf needs to pamper you with a little Nutella *wink*.

5/28/2006 10:28:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Trollop and Harlot, you rock!!!

Vixen, me too, I didn't know about the baby! Shiloh is a good name. And it's true, such an anticipated baby! Tom Cruise's baby who? LOL

5/28/2006 11:03:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Congrats to both of you! Well deserve 100,000th hits!

5/29/2006 03:50:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Your site is part of my day. I always just have to check it out and see what you two are up to. :)

Hope you feel better soon, Harlot. Keep it up ladies!

5/29/2006 05:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings all the way from East Borneo, Malaysia! Congratulations to u both. Just wanna say how I enjoy visiting yr blog everyday. Its sexy and funny and everything! Keep it up..

5/29/2006 06:16:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there's a reason why I always come back here. Even when you two keep posting naked men. :)

Great job, both of you.

5/29/2006 06:22:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I really enjoy your blog and I think it's safe to say that you two are both funny, sexy, intelligent women and it reflects on your very entertaining articles.

Great job ladies! :D

5/29/2006 07:53:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Harlot and Trollop, you rock! We know you both work hard to keep this blog as much fun as it is. So thank you for all the laughs and all the delicious eye-candy. :)

P/S: I just have to say this again. Seriously, that wanker is HOT! LOL. Aggie, I'll fight you for him! He's mine!

5/29/2006 08:17:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with turkey!

At least we got 1 pic in this post, though.

5/29/2006 08:52:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Bitches! You've got a great blog and I really enjoy checking it out each day! I also LOVE the eye-candy! ;) Keep up the good work

5/29/2006 09:17:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Harlot and Trollop! You guys deserve it, you have an awesome blog!

5/29/2006 05:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trollop, Harlot, great job.

Now, why isn't that girl on the picture wanking?

5/29/2006 06:45:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Trollop and Harlot! You have such a wonderful blog. I always look forward to your great articles. You are both sexy, smart and saucy LOL. Here's to 100,000 more!

Olly

5/29/2006 07:29:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Oh wow. Congrats Harlot and Trollop! It's no surprise, such an awesome blog you have. :)

OMG, LOL, where have I been? Am I the last one to know about Brad and Anjelina's baby?

5/29/2006 08:12:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Hey, I know one of the authors you're talking about! OMG!!! Now I'm excited too. :D

5/29/2006 08:14:00 PM  

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Hot : )

5/29/2006 10:05:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Harlot and Trollop. :)

5/30/2006 11:43:00 PM