Saturday, September 9, 2006

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste

bad04


Hey guys! I prepared a Mad Lib generator where there were blank boxes we could easily fill in with our answers, but it won’t work! And it took me fucking forever to set it up, GRRR! *sigh* I think the code is incompatible with Blogger. :/ Oh well, doesn’t matter, because we won’t let that hinder our fun, right? *g*

According to sex therapist Barbara Keesling, many women secretly envy all the guiltless pleasures and wild experiences they believe “bad” girls are having. Is that true? You see, I’ve never been a good girl LOL. :P In any case, here are some fun exercises from her book The Good Girl’s Guide to Bad Girl Sex that will shed your inhibitions and will let your wild side loose. But, hmmm, I was thinking, what if instead of using the obvious words (like fuck, cock, and fuckity fuck!) wouldn’t it be more fun if we use non-naughty bits? What say you? *g* Besides, it’s not the word you use that count, it’s HOW you say it. *wink*


bad02


Bad-Lib #1
Theme: A Letter to Your Lover


Here’s a great way to introduce your new vocabulary to your lover (and warm up your “engine” at the same time). Just imagine how thrilled he’ll be to find this letter waiting for him on his pillow!


Darling, I’ve been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your (noun). I can’t get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (noun). Just thinking about it there makes my (noun) (adjective). I wish you were here right now so that I could run my (noun) up and down your (noun). No one’s (noun) has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (verb) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (noun) is (verb)-ing just imagining you (verb)-ing me. Come and get me, darling. My (noun) is your (noun).


bad03


Ready for another one? Try this one on for size.

Bad-Lib #2
Theme: The “Bad” Dinner


This is definitely not a Bad-Lib for your first date! But you’ll know when the time is right to use it...


I love to eat (noun) because it’s such a sensual food. The way it feels on my tongue reminds me of (verb)-ing you because it’s so soft and smooth. I know they say that oysters are an aphrodisiac, but for me, (noun) really puts me in the mood. The combination of the texture, the smell and the taste excite my senses to such a degree that I get completely turned on. So much so that right now, as I sit here, I wish I could come over there, sit on your lap, and slip my (noun) down your (noun). I’d like to take this olive oil and drizzle it on your (noun) and then use my hand to (verb) you until you’re close to (verb)-ing. Then I’d take the whipped cream from my cappuccino, smear it on my (noun), and hide you under the table while you (verb) it off me. And when neither of us could stand it any more, I’d let you take me right here on this banquette, and slide your olive-oiled (noun) into my (adjective), (adjective), (noun), until we both (verb) like we’ve never (verb) before.


If you even get through half of that Bad-Lib before he’s yelling for the check, I’ll be amazed! Unless he’s too mesmerized to move, of course.


bad01


Bad-Lib #3
Theme: Bad in Bed


Here’s how you can take a few glowing coals and fan them until they’re a raging bonfire of desire, emotion, and physical passion. Talking sexy in bed is what separates the Bad Girls from the merely bold. And since you’re reading this, I’m figuring you must want to be Bad.


I’ve been thinking about your hands on my (noun) all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (noun). I’m getting (adjective). Can you feel it? (Verb) me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I (verb) your (noun)? I’d really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don’t, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your (adjective) (noun). Put it in my (noun). Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You’re getting so (adjective). Touch my (noun). Look what you’re doing to me. I’m going to (verb) my (noun) so that you can (verb) me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my (noun) while you (verb) me. Feel my (noun). It feels so good. Your (noun) feels so good. Your (noun) tastes so good. Does my (noun) taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You’re driving me crazy. I’m ready for your (noun). Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My (noun) is on fire. If you touch it I might... You’re like a (noun) of (noun) inside me. I can’t take much more. I’m close to (verb)-ing. (Verb) with me. I want to (verb) with you. It’s close; it’s so close. (Verb) me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder.


Hot enough for you? BAD enough for you? If not, bump it up a notch or two. If it’s a little too hot to handle, choose the phrases you like, use those, and then make up some of your own.

So what are you waiting for? Choose any of these Bad-Libs and feel free to put your answers in the comments section. (I’m posting a copy of the Bad-Libs there as well since you can’t copy it from here LOL.) Come on, you guys, let’s play. *g*

**Tomorrow we’ll be announcing who won our very first ever King of Eye Candy, yay! For those who still haven’t seen our delicious men, check them out. And then, don’t forget to vote! :D

Labels: , , , ,


48 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Bad Lib #1
Theme: A Letter to Your Lover

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your (NOUN). I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (NOUN). Just thinking about it there makes my (NOUN) (ADJECTIVE). I wish you were here right now so that I could run my (NOUN) up and down your (NOUN). No one's (NOUN) has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (VERB) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (NOUN) is (VERB)-ing just imagining you (VERB)-ing me. Come and get me, darling. My (NOUN) is your (NOUN).



Bad Lib #2
Theme: The "Bad" Dinner

I love to eat (NOUN) because it's such a sensual food. The way it feels on my tongue reminds me of (VERB)-ing you because it's so soft and smooth. I know they say that oysters are an aphrodisiac, but for me, (NOUN) really puts me in the mood. The combination of the texture, the smell and the taste excite my senses to such a degree that I get completely turned on. So much so that right now, as I sit here, I wish I could come over there, sit on your lap, and slip my (NOUN) down your (NOUN). I'd like to take this olive oil and drizzle it on your (NOUN) and then use my hand to (VERB) you until you're close to (VERB)-ing. Then I'd take the whipped cream from my cappuccino, smear it on my (NOUN), and hide you under the table while you (VERB) it off me. And when neither of us could stand it any more, I'd let you take me right here on this banquette, and slide your olive-oiled (NOUN) into my (ADJECTIVE), (ADJECTIVE), (NOUN), until we both (VERB) like we've never (VERB) before.



Bad-Lib #3
Theme: Bad in Bed

I've been thinking about your hands on my (NOUN) all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (NOUN). I'm getting (ADJECTIVE). Can you feel it? (VERB) me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I (VERB) your (NOUN)? I'd really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don't, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your (ADJECTIVE) (NOUN). Put it in my (NOUN). Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You're getting so (ADJECTIVE). Touch my (NOUN). Look what you're doing to me. I'm going to (VERB) my (NOUN) so that you can (VERB) me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my (NOUN) while you (VERB) me. Feel my (NOUN). It feels so good. Your (NOUN) feels so good. Your (NOUN) tastes so good. Does my (NOUN) taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You're driving me crazy. I'm ready for your (NOUN). Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My (NOUN) is on fire. If you touch it I might... You're like a (NOUN) of (NOUN) inside me. I can't take much more. I'm close to (VERB)-ing. (VERB) with me. I want to (VERB) with you. It's close; it's so close. (VERB) me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

9/09/2006 03:27:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Okay, let me try bad-lib 2. :P

I love to eat (CUCUMBER) because it's such a sensual food. The way it feels on my tongue reminds me of (TASTE)-ing you because it's so soft and smooth. I know they say that oysters are an aphrodisiac, but for me, (VEGETABLES) really puts me in the mood. The combination of the texture, the smell and the taste excite my senses to such a degree that I get completely turned on. So much so that right now, as I sit here, I wish I could come over there, sit on your lap, and slip my (STRAW) down your (SPINACH JUICE). I'd like to take this olive oil and drizzle it on your (CARROT CAKE) and then use my hand to (SQUEEZE) you until you're close to (SQUEEZE)-ing. Then I'd take the whipped cream from my cappuccino, smear it on my (TOMATO), and hide you under the table while you (EAT) it off me. And when neither of us could stand it any more, I'd let you take me right here on this banquette, and slide your olive-oiled (CARROT CAKE) into my (DELICIOUS), (NUTRICIOUS), (CAULIFLOWER), until we both (EAT) like we've never (EATEN) before.

9/09/2006 03:29:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

LOL Harlot, these are funny! I'll think of what to write first and will come back later. :D Btw, hot pics!

9/09/2006 03:37:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Why thank you, Hotmama. :P And please, share with us some of your expertise regarding writing bad notes LOL.

I hope you guys have fun. I think you can use any words, some of them don't even have to be "hot". Look at mine, vegetables LOL. Will probably post one more later. :P

9/09/2006 03:55:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Petra, I love that one! :D Here's mine. And no I don't play any musical instruments. LOL

I've been thinking about your hands on my (FLUTE) all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (INSTRUMENT). I'm getting (EXCITED). Can you feel it? (PLAY) me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I (STROKE) your (TROMBONE)? I'd really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don't, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your (HARD) (TROMBONE). Put it in my (MOUTH). Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You're getting so (SLEEK). Touch my (FLUTE). Look what you're doing to me. I'm going to (TEST) my (INSTRUMENT) so that you can (FONDLE) me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my (FLUTE) while you (PLAY) me. Feel my (FLUTE). It feels so good. Your (TROMBONE) feels so good. Your (INSTRUMENT) tastes so good. Does my (PIECE) taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You're driving me crazy. I'm ready for your (MUSIC). Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My (INSTRUMENT) is on fire. If you touch it I might ... You're like a (PAVAROTTI) of (BANDGEEKS) inside me. I can't take much more. I'm close to (SING)-ing. (SING) with me. I want to (SCREAM) with you. It's close; it's so close. (BLOW) me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder. :P

9/09/2006 05:06:00 PM  

Blogger C... said...

Great bad-libs

9/09/2006 05:20:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

These are GREAT, girls. LOL I want to hear more. Please more. :P

9/09/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG LMAO! This is awesome ladies. Harlot, you are a very naughty girl! LOL.

9/09/2006 05:49:00 PM  

Blogger Lola Lovegood said...

Oh lol Hotmama!

Isabella, your flute? LMAO


I will choose #3

Theme: Bad in Bed

Theme: Bad in Bed

I've been thinking about your hands on my (FEET)all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (FUNGUS). I'm getting (HORNY). Can you feel it? (RUB) me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I (LICK) your (TOES)? I'd really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don't, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your (SWEATY) (FOOT). Put it in my (MOUTH). Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You're getting so (STICKY). Touch my (ARMPIT). Look what you're doing to me. I'm going to (COMB) my (ARMPIT HAIR) so that you can (SMELL) me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my (FEET) while you (SMELL) me. Feel my (FUNGUS. It feels so good. Your (NOSE) feels so good. Your (TOES) tastes so good. Does my (ARMPIT) taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You're driving me crazy. I'm ready for your (MUSTACHE). Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My (FUNGUS) is on fire. If you touch it I might... You're like a (VOLCANO) of (SWEAT) inside me. I can't take much more. I'm close to (PEEING)-ing. (PEE) with me. I want to (DO IT) with you. It's close; it's so close. (NOSE) me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

9/09/2006 08:48:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

"I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (FUNGUS)"

OMG Lola LOL LOL LOL!!! Damn, now I have to think of mine. :P

9/09/2006 08:54:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hotmama and Lola,
Love your answers LOL.


Babe,
Er, getting worried. You're weird. :/

9/09/2006 09:16:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

You ladies are too funny!!! I love this! I've been laughing my butt off reading your madlibs my hubby looked over my shoulder and saw the hot guy on the pics. I want to post mine too but I can't seem to finish it. This is hard!

9/09/2006 09:35:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your (curtains). I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (hands). Just thinking about it there makes my (fingers) (itch). I wish you were here right now so that I could run my (needle) up and down your (stitching). No one's (fabric) has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (baste) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (spool of thread) is (spinning)-ing just imagining you (rouch)-ing me. Come and get me, darling. My (taffeta) is your (taffeta).

I thnk I'm Project Runway sick. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

9/09/2006 09:55:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

LOL Dakota, that's nice. Have never seen that show you know. :P


Trollop,
He's not sucking his tumb, for crying out loud! :@

Don't you just love his eyes... *sigh*

9/09/2006 10:01:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Bad-Lib #3
Theme: Bad in Bed LOL

I've been thinking about your hands on my (GARDEN) all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (BUSHES). I'm getting (INTOXICATED). Can you feel it? (TRIM) me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I (USE) your (HOSE)? I'd really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don't, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your (HUGE) (HOSE). Put it in my (WATER CANAL). Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You're getting so (SLIPPERY). Touch my (BERRIES). Look what you're doing to me. I'm going to (OPEN) my (FURROWS) so that you can (RAKE) me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my (POT) while you (DRILL) me. Feel my (FLOWER). It feels so good. Your (HOSE) feels so good. Your (WATER) tastes so good. Does my (NECTAR) taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You're driving me crazy. I'm ready for your (WATER SPURTS). Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My (TRENCHES) is on fire. If you touch it I might... You're like a (STING) of (BEE) inside me. I can't take much more. I'm close to (PLANT)-ing. (FARM) with me. I want to (BLOSSOM) with you. It's close; it's so close. (PLOUGH) me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

9/09/2006 10:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Guys,
Those who are reading, join us will you? Let's play! It's fun, you'll see. Use any words you like. ;)


Aggs!
Or is that you Helena or Trish? LOL Anyway, yep he's Fantasy Boy. Isn't he gorgeous? *sigh*


HM,
Glad you like it LOL. I'm having fun really. :P

9/09/2006 10:22:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

OHMYGOD ladies, LMAO! Laughing so hard I can't breathe!!!! LOL

Great job you guys!

9/09/2006 10:26:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLLOLLOL This is hilarious! OMG, too fucking funny!

Thanks for the laugh ladies. :D Oh, and that guy is hot!

Olly

9/09/2006 10:58:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Well, yeah, hotmama--baste stitching is very popular in BQ pageants because it's a quick fix if you lose a hem or something :)

And LOL on yours--tooooo funny!

DC :)

9/09/2006 11:13:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Ladies, I finally did my madlib. Please don't think I'm weird!

I've been thinking about your hands on my DOG all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my SILK TERRIER. I'm getting FAINT. Can you feel it? PET me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I PET your DOG? I'd really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don't, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your FREAKING PITT BULL. Put it in my KENNEL. Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You're getting so HAIRY. Touch my DOG COLLAR. Look what you're doing to me. I'm going to LOSE my LUNCH so that you can FEED me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my LEASH while you're FEEDING me. Feel my EARS. It feels so good. Your HAND feels so good. Your KIBBLES N' BITS tastes so good. Does my PUPPY CHOW taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You're driving me crazy. I'm ready for your BONE. Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My SNOUT is on fire. If you touch it I might... You're like a RAWHIDE BONE of CHOCOLATE CAKE inside me. I can't take much more. I'm close to BARKING. BARK with me. I want to PEE ON THINGS with you. It's close; it's so close. PET me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

9/09/2006 11:16:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

OMG--Lollie rose--I'm HOWLING!

DC :)

9/09/2006 11:21:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Thanks, Dakota. Took me like an hour, apparently I have no imagination. Ack! (Love Project Runaway by the way!) Well, I think everyone's posts are funny. :D Harlot's garden theme is the hottest yet and Trollop and Lola's are the weirdest. Heh :P I love this badlibs!

9/09/2006 11:29:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This could use some work but this is what I came up with.

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your DISC. I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my HARD DRIVE. Just thinking about it there makes my MONITOR HUM. I wish you were here right now so that I could run my CURSER up and down your FILES. No one's DISC has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you FILL me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My MOUSE is CLICKING just imagining you SCANNING me. Come and get me, darling. My HARD DRIVE is your DOCK STATION.

9/10/2006 12:36:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your (PAINTINGS). I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (BODY). Just thinking about it there makes my (COLOR) (RISE). I wish you were here right now so that I could run my (HAND) up and down your (MASTERPIECE). No one's (ART) have ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (STROKE) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (PAINTBRUSH) is (SHAKE)-ing just imagining you (PAINT) me. Come and get me, darling. My (BODY) is your (CANVAS).

Sort of lame. LOL. But I love painting. ;)

9/10/2006 12:50:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

OMG I love these ladies!!! LMAO Freaking hilarious!

9/10/2006 10:59:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

er, VT? I'm already in counseling. So what does that say about me? LOLLOL

Dakota :)

9/10/2006 11:11:00 AM  

Blogger skan said...

very interesting blog
please visit mine
see you soon
bye

http://skansexperience.blogspot.com

9/10/2006 11:36:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

This is fun. :D Love your answers, ladies!

I've been thinking about your hands on my (BATHROOM) all day. Can I put your hand there myself? Your fingers are so strong. I love how their slight roughness feels against the silkiness of my (SHOWERHEAD). I'm getting (LIGHT HEADED). Can you feel it? (BATHE) me again; just like you just did. Do you mind if I (BORROW) your (TOOTHBRUSH)? I'd really like to. Actually, I need to. Actually, if I don't, I may just go out of my mind. Give it to me. Give me your (VIBRATING) (TOOTHBRUSH). Put it in my (MOUTH). Do you like that? I like it. I like it a lot. In fact, I love it. You're getting so (BUBBLY). Touch my (BUBBLE BATH). Look what you're doing to me. I'm going to (SHAVE) my (HAIRY BACK) so that you can (MASSAGE) me there. Just like that. Just like that. Give me more. I need more. Touch my (LOOFAH) while you (LATHER) me. Feel my (DEAD SKIN). It feels so good. Your (TOENAILS) feels so good. Your (MILK SHAMPOO) tastes so good. Does my (TOOTHPASTE) taste good? Tell me how good it tastes. You're driving me crazy. I'm ready for your (CONDITIONING). Can I have it? Can I have it now? Oh yes. Thank you. Thank you. My (SCALP) is on fire. If you touch it I might... You're like a (VIDAL SASSOON) of (STRAIGHT MEN) inside me. I can't take much more. I'm close to (FOAMING UP). (SOAP) with me. I want to (SPONGE DOWN) with you. It's close; it's so close. (TOOTHBRUSH) me harder. Faster. Deeper. Harder.

9/10/2006 12:18:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Harlot, plough me harder? Lola, fungus? Laughing my freaking ass off! This is hilarious ladies! LOL. Oh god, love all the answers here and thanks for the laugh. :D

BTW the guy on pic is hot!

9/10/2006 12:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theme: A Letter to Your Lover

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your (ICECREAM). I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (MOUTH). Just thinking about it there makes my (WHOLE MOUTH) (WATER). I wish you were here right now so that I could run my (TOUNGUE) up and down your (CONE). No one's (ICECREAM) has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (TEMPT) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (MOUTH) is (SNILE)-ing just imagining you (ICE-CREAM)-ing me. Come and get me, darling. (AND REMEBER) My (ICECREAM) is your (ICEACREAM).

i LOVED everyone eslses so much I just had to join in. this is such a fun idea. You girls are made!!!

9/10/2006 06:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way thats smiling not sniling!!! Damn blogger

9/10/2006 06:41:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

This is for you BBs who love Nutella. ;)

I love to eat (NUTELLA) because it's such a sensual food. The way it feels on my tongue reminds me of (KISSING) you because it's so soft and smooth. I know they say that oysters are an aphrodisiac, but for me, (CHOCOLATE) really puts me in the mood. The combination of the texture, the smell and the taste excite my senses to such a degree that I get completely turned on. So much so that right now, as I sit here, I wish I could come over there, sit on your lap, and slip my (SPOON) down your (NUTELLA JAR). I'd like to take this olive oil and drizzle it on your (TRUFFLE) and then use my hand to (MASSAGE) you until you're close to (PURRING). Then I'd take the whipped cream from my cappuccino, smear it on my (BROWNIES), and hide you under the table while you (EAT) it off me. And when neither of us could stand it any more, I'd let you take me right here on this banquette, and slide your olive-oiled (TRUFFLE) into my (DELECTABLE), (SCRUMPTIOUS) (BROWNIES), until we both (LICK) like we've never (LICKED) before.

9/10/2006 07:01:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ohhh, new entries. :D Great job, ladies!


Lollie,
If we have to decide which one is the weirdest, it would be a contest between you and Lola. :P LOL


Lorelie,
Thanks for that! Loved it. :D


Tisty,
Run my tongue up and down your cone? Oh god, is it weird i think that's very hot? LOL Well, i love ice cream!!!

9/10/2006 07:53:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

LMAO! This is too funny! When I could finally think straight, lol, I'll do one of the badlibs and will post it later. Love all the entries, ladies. BBs, YOU BITCHES ROCK!

9/10/2006 08:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is for you darling Harlot.

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your BUSHES. I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my LANDSCAPE. Just thinking about it there makes my TREES SWAY. I wish you were here right now so that I could run my HAND up and down your WATER CANAL. No one's BERRIES have ever affected me the way yours does. The way you TEASE me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My HOSE is DRIPPING just imagining you PLOUGHING me. Come and get me, darling. My RAKE is your TOOL.

9/10/2006 08:31:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Jolie, hairy back? LOL Ladies, love all your posts. :)

9/10/2006 09:25:00 PM  

Blogger green eyed godess said...

Darling,I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your(FOOTBALL).I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (END ZONE). Just thinking about it there makes my (TIGHTEND)(JUMP). I wish you were here right now so I could run my (CENTER) up and down your (GOAL POST). No one's (HOT ROUTE) has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (PUNT) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (CENTER) is (SWEAT)-ing just imagining you(TACKLE)-ing me.Come and get me,darling. My(END ZONE) is your (TOUCHDOWN).

For all you sports fans out there....

9/10/2006 09:30:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Green Eyed Godess that was awesome. I too am football fan so REALLY enjoyed that!

9/10/2006 09:45:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Pete,
My bushes bother your landscape so much, huh? Well, then, (verb) no more. I'd go down there, get my (noun) with the (adjective) berries, just to make sure your (adjective) trees would (adjective)-ing stay still, away from (noun). *g*

9/10/2006 10:29:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Harlot, that's funny! Trollop, I think Lola's better (or weirder) than mine. Heh.

Love all the new posts! Kudos to you BBs for this great idea. These are really cool madlibs and everyone's having so much fun. Great job, ladies.

9/10/2006 11:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

harlot,

hello darling. is that a promise? great! i'll be waiting.

9/11/2006 12:49:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

OMG HAHAHAHA This is hilarious! I've been reading all the entries for probably the past half hour and all that time laughing my ass off! Great job, ladies. BBs, you are the best!

9/11/2006 11:11:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG LMFAO, this is too funny!! Love everyone's posts!

9/11/2006 07:59:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Darling, I've been thinking about you all day and about how much I love your (SAILBOAT). I can't get it out of my head. I love the way it feels in my (LAKE). Just thinking about it there makes my (FORWARD SAIL) (TWIST). I wish you were here right now so that I could run my (HAND) up and down your (SPINNAKER POLE). No one's (BOOM) has ever affected me the way yours does. The way you (TIE) me with it makes me want to scream with delight. My (CLAM CLEATS) is (THIGHTENING) just imagining you (RIGGING) me. Come and get me, darling. My (CENTERBARD) is your (VESSEL).

For boat lovers out there. ;)

9/11/2006 08:49:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Jeez, I mean CENTERBOARD. LOL

9/11/2006 08:51:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Danielle,
Spinnaker pole? I'm imagining a spinning pole, like a rotating dildo! Oh LOL! Well, I don't know anything about boats, still, that's a good one. :)

9/11/2006 10:35:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Green eyed goddess, loved your entry! I love football!!!

Danielle, LOL, clueless about boats but that's good too. :P

Harlot, rotating dildo? LOL

9/12/2006 03:20:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Harlot LMAO! Spinnaker pole is a metal or a wood that supports the headsail. ;)

9/12/2006 09:08:00 PM