Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rockstar: Supernova



Who’s been watching Rockstar: Supernova? I LUUURVE this show; yep, more than American Idol. *g* It’s been down to the final six and last evening was Fan Selection Night. Lukas was up first; he’s always been a strong performer and with his rendition of Nirvana’s “Lithium,” I doubt he’ll be in the bottom three. Next was Magni with “I Alone” by Live. Oh, Magni... *sigh* I think he’s gorgeous. :P He looks like someone I’ve always wanted: sexy, intense, lovely eyes, great sense of humor, looks like a great kisser, could/would ravish me till dawn LOL. And man, can he sing or what?! Oh, I lub him. I don’t think he’d win, but I really wish he could stay till the final three.

After Magni, Ryan followed with Coldplay’s “Clocks.” Yawn. Never liked Ryan. Blech. Hey, did you see Magni joking around during the interview? :P “Let’s face it, Australia, I look a lot better than Toby. C’mon, I’m a handsome guy. Canada, c’mon. Lukas? You can do better than that. And America—Ryan? Just because he’s an American doesn’t mean you have to vote for him. I learned your language!” I agree LOL. So you guys vote for Magni instead of Ryan, alright? *g*

Storm did Evanescence’s “Bring Me to Life” with Toby helping out as background vocals and, ack, she sucked. :/ Toby followed with Billy Idol’s “Rebel Yell” and when he pulled some girls from the audience up on the stage and yelled, “More! More! More!” I thought that was good.




Finally, Dilana closed the show with a powerful performance. Wow. That was AMAZING. Dilana ROCKS!!! It was bad when she made some negative comments about her fellow rockers last week, which backfired like hell, but she apologized; and besides everybody makes mistakes, right? Though wanted to pull some of her funky pink hair when she smashed a glass on the ground and a piece of it flew, cutting Magni’s head!!!

Anyway, I think it will be between Dilana and Lukas in the end. But tonight, I’m hoping it’ll be Storm who’d go next. Actually, I want Ryan GONE. Ugh, HE NEEDS TO GO! What do you guys think?

Labels: ,


20 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

I really miss Zayra. She might not be right for the band but she's fascinating, and you gotta admit, she's very entertaining! LOL Oh man, the outfits she wears! I think the house lost a lot of fun after she left.

You know, if only I can sing better than a crazed banshee, *sniff* Trollop would agree I'd be totally like Zayra. :P

8/30/2006 12:44:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I love RS! Rooting for Dilana! I'm glad Patrice is gone. And Jill. God, she's annoying.

I think if Magni's in the bottom 3 tonight, he'll be going home. I like him too but people are not voting.

Storm, has she ever been in the bottom 3? Anyway I agree, she should go next.

8/30/2006 01:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never even heard of this show but I used your link and looked at thier pictures and Ryan is way cuter than Magni. Plus, Magni sounds like a girls name.

8/30/2006 01:46:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Actually, I think Toby's cuter. Heheh. He's funny too. But I can see why Harlot likes Magni, no way I'll be preferring Ryan over Magni. Ryan's a trying hard and can get annoying. He sure can play the piano but I doubt he can front a band like Supernova. On the other hand, Magni commands the stage and he owns it. :)

8/30/2006 02:03:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I've seen a couple of episodes and I like Lukas. He's got that rockstar look, attitude, talent to win. Magni is just okay. But yeah, he's kinda sexy. LOL I agree with Lollie though, Toby is the cutest. :P And he did great last night.

8/30/2006 02:12:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My opinion was based strictly on looks, not personality, as I have not seen the show, and I maintain that Ryan is cuter than Magni. Toby was not factored in. Based on the quote in the article, Magni seems like a cocky prick and therefore becomes the ugliest of them all.

8/30/2006 02:34:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Harlot, I like Ryan!!! I wish he'd get this gig but I think Dilana will win. She was awesome last night. Anyway, I'll still buy Ryan's albums.

Anon, Magni was just joking. :) Actually, Ryan is the cocky one. LOL But he has the right to since he's great! I really like him especially when he's playing the piano. Oh wait, I think the cocky one is Lukas, who looks like a troll BTW. LOL

8/30/2006 02:44:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Lukas ruined a classic. Hated him for that! What's wrong with him? Magni was bleeding and Lukas just sat there and lit a cigarette? WTF? Ryan just couldn't hit the falcetto notes so he resorted to screaming and running around. Storm has a good voice but "Bring Me To Life" is too big for her. Poor girl. I think she's going home.

8/30/2006 03:08:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Great show last night! I think Dilana, Toby, Magni rocked it out and they all brought something unique and different. I think Storm did great for a song that wasn't her style. I'm voting for Toby. :P

8/30/2006 04:44:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

I've never liked reality TV. Well, I don't like TV much. LOL.

8/30/2006 06:40:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

I think Lukas rocks. Always loved his performances. Ryan used to irritate me but I guess he's grown on me. Though I don't think he's right for Supernova. He'll be better off as a solo artist.

Harlot, loved Zayra! LOL She's wacky! Her outrageous outfits were as much a part of the show as Brooke Burke's plunging tops. I'm glad that she got to sing her original before she left the show.

8/30/2006 07:20:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree that Lukas is a troll. Just last night I remarked that he was a really tall midget. My money is on Dilana and she'll be great, but oh my, that Magni is hot.

8/30/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

OH GOD, RYAN GOT AXED!!!!!

OMG LOL BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I'm so happy LOL

8/30/2006 09:06:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh fuck, did i mention Magni didn't even stand up tonight? And he's the only one left sitting!!!! (Imagine me with huge grin here. :D) LOL

8/30/2006 09:08:00 PM  

Blogger Slim said...

Hey there,

Awesome blog!

I haven't been keeping up-to-date with Supernova so I can't make too much comment about that. I only saw the first two epsiodes. There are ways TOO MANY reality shows. It's pretty crazy. It all started with Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and then after Survivor, it spread like viruses. At first, I watch alots, but now, there are just ways too many to count and watch. Most of them are similar to each other. The only reality show I like so far is Amazing Races. I think would be awesome to race around the world with a friend or a family member and do things that you're afraid of. It'd be a cool experience!

For shows wise, Prison Break and Grey Anatomy rocks!:o) They are on the top of my lists of favorite because they are so addicting to watch.

8/30/2006 09:24:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Gasp, Ryan was axed!!! He's gone! Oh wow, I can't believe this. OMG I really thought it would be Storm - not that I'm complaining!!!!

8/30/2006 09:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAGNI IS HOT! VOTE FOR MAGNI!!!!!!

8/31/2006 11:37:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prediction - Magni, Lukas & Dilana in the bottom three ... with Magni winning. He's got the maturity and the vocal chops for the job. Although I *am* Canadian, and should be rootin' for Lukas. Either he or Dilana would *look* good fronting the band, but I don't know if either of them have the necessary depth.

But then, it's only rock 'n roll!

And that Gilby Clark? Yummy!

— Bonz

9/02/2006 12:22:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There’s a Gossip columnist that says she knows who will win Rock Star: Supernova. She revealed the winner’s name to be Lukas. How does she know this when the show is live? I don’t watch reality tv; I have enough “reality” in my own life, but really curious as to how a live show can have a pre-determined winner?

9/02/2006 11:40:00 AM  

Blogger Lola Lovegood said...

Anne, say it isn’t so! That is an awful choice. At this point he really has not shown me anything, except that he can mumble the words of any song he sings. I have yet to hear him sing a song where you can understand what he is singing throughout the whole song.

Trollop, I never said I was normal! haha

9/02/2006 12:49:00 PM