Tuesday, August 22, 2006

To distraction

Hullo. *g* Okay, last week we got this email from Harper Collins Publishers. Since I’m being lazy LOL (actually, have a new post, we’ll have that tomorrow :P), will just copy paste it here:


Dearest Book Bitches,

I’m not sure if this is something you might be interested in posting about, but we’re working on a unique opportunity for readers of romance with one of our biggest romance authors, Stephanie Laurens. We’re releasing her new book, To Distraction, two weeks early as an ebook! This is a great chance for romance lovers to get a jump on an upcoming title and to read it before all their friends do—weeks before it hits the stores! We just posted it live, at: harpercollinsebooks.com. Free excerpts from To Distraction are also available for download.

Please feel free to let people know. We’re gearing up for a lot of romance, and I’m happy to send some your way!! We recently launched our Avon Red imprint (erotica), and we have a fan fiction program launching soon (avonfanlit.com). Keep in touch, and let me know if there’s anything you need.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Dave


What are you waiting for? Go check it out! *g*

PS. For those of you who have yet to read The Other Boleyn Girl, our August BBC selection, I just want to remind everyone discussion will be on Monday and Tuesday next week. You all better be reading!

PPS. Can you believe August is almost over? Boy, how time flies. Anyway, Trollop and I have a lot of goodies in store for you guys this coming WHOLE first week of September. Uh-hmm. What, you may ask? Stay tuned. *wink*

Labels: ,


10 comment(s):

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I've never read a Stephanie Laurens book. Any recommendations?

Harlot, what do you mean by "goodies"? Oh, you are such a tease! lol

8/23/2006 12:28:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Thanks bitches!

Lollie, if you want to try SL, her Cynster novels are okay. Though the series has produced too many books, I stopped reading after On A Wicked Dawn. LOL

8/23/2006 01:00:00 AM  

Blogger C... said...

This year is going by so fast - I still spinning on my heels.

8/23/2006 06:33:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Thanks ladies. I'm thinking of getting Devil's Bride since my UBS has an available copy. I looked it up at Amazon and it's the first in the series. Will let you fab women know if I like it or not!

8/23/2006 11:05:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

I'm with Aggie and Petra about SL. Her Cynster novels are all the same. Not bad, but you know, not good either. But yeah, there's always the HOT sex. LOL And boy, can she describe how to kiss or what? I liked that actually.

8/23/2006 11:08:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

The only SL book I liked is DEVIL'S BRIDE. LOL BTW, am I the only one who thinks the names of her heroes are a tad weird? Devil? Vane? Demon? Lucifer?

8/23/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Jolie, you're right about the names! What's up with those?

8/23/2006 07:45:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Oh boy! Goodies! Can I just mention that my bday falls on the first week of September? LOL

8/23/2006 09:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read SL. Might give her a try later on. Will go read the excerpt now...

8/24/2006 06:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Harlot, I know how much of a Laurens fan you are!

9/07/2006 03:43:00 AM