Sunday, August 20, 2006

TV funnies

I laughed myself stupid watching these—especially the laughing host. *LOL LOL LOL* Wondering if he got fired; what do you think? *g*

One flew over the cuckoo’s nest.




This is why Harlot dyes her hair black. After that shameful appearance on TV, she was recognized by everyone and now has to live the rest of her life in disguise LOL.




This guy wins my vote for best host EVAH!




Harlot take two, now with black hair.


Labels: , ,


18 comment(s):

Blogger Unknown said...

Wiping away the tears from laughing so hard. Tks, Trollop!

Speaking of newlyweds, how was the wedding?

8/20/2006 01:55:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

YOU EVIL WOMAN! I told you not to tell anyone!!! :@

Now i have to change my hair color again! Grrr. And i look so sexy in black! *sniff* Hmm, maybe i should try pink this time...

8/20/2006 01:55:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

LMAO! That host is screwed! Surely he got fired??

Oh, what did, ahem, Harlot :P said on the last video?

8/20/2006 02:15:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

OK, I should read comments first before posting. So, errr, she really said asshole? LOL!

Harlot, I think red is more of your color. :P

8/20/2006 02:18:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Harlett...try red.

I think I'll go for red, just as soon as I can get into my size 10 jeans and button it all at once. I can get into my size ten, but buttoning it would risk my precious organs!

I think I'll look sensational in red. We could be the red-headed Filipinas.

8/20/2006 05:10:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

OMG That host is fucking funny! At first I thought he was laughing because of the woman in wheelchair, which is bad. But no, it was the guy's voice!!!!! LMAO

8/20/2006 06:44:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Trollop, this is great! Thanks for sharing. Oh, I'm still laughing! Love the host!

Jolie, if I were the host I would laugh too! What is wrong with that man's voice???

Harlot, I like your black hair. It compliments your eyes very well. :)

8/20/2006 07:12:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

OMG< that blonde, that's embarrassing! Did she think "urban" is some sort of STD? LOL

8/20/2006 08:36:00 PM  

Blogger Maria said...

OHMYGOSH! That was hysterical! I loved the blonde, urban or rural....lol! The second game show host scared me! Must have had a breakdown or something or I missed something! Thanks I needed this laugh! ~M

8/20/2006 09:48:00 PM  

Blogger C... said...

The first one by far makes you have some concern over the woman but the man laughing at the man talking is so funny.

8/20/2006 10:18:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Very funny! I can't believe that blonde, and the host LOL! That was hilarious! Why didn't he just go on a commercial break or something? Oh god, I can't stop watching it! LOL

8/21/2006 02:51:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 'Laugher' was the best!!!. So solid and sincere, then when the man sounds like micky mouse, wham he looses all control. Absolute funniest thing I've seen in days.

Quite liked the urban-STD confusion too. bit of a worry. And sadly I recognose the first one from aussie TV. People do get very emotional when the guess the right price for a toaster etc!!!

8/21/2006 06:36:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that shoulbe recognise!!! So when do we get a spell checker??????

8/21/2006 06:37:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

That host is hilarious! And the man he's interviewing, Tisty got it right, Mickey Mouse voice. LOL! Trollop, thanks for the laugh. Too funny!

8/21/2006 07:43:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

That poor woman. Urban? He gave me some of it?

The host made me laugh like crazy! Too funny! I wonder what happened afterwards. LOL

8/21/2006 01:56:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Trollop, LOL that host dude, too funny! The poor guest doesn't even have a clue!!! LOL LOL

8/21/2006 02:02:00 PM  

Blogger BHB said...

The host in the first one is Larry Edmur. I lurve Larry. :) I'd like him to make me scream like that too lol

8/23/2006 11:50:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't laughed so hard in months. Had to get up and have a glass of water (like woman in first video) to calm myself.

Laughing host = pee in your pants funny. Wonder what happened to him.

8/24/2006 06:18:00 PM