Sarah has a new book out, Caine’s Reckoning, the first in her “Hell’s Eight” series, another uber uber hot western romance that will steal your heart. As a big yippee-ki-yay to celebrate its release, she has gracefully offered to raffle a copy of Caine’s Reckoning and one of Promises Linger for two of our lovely readers, YAY! All you gotta do is leave a comment telling us which one you’d prefer and we’ll include you in the contest.
Oh, BTW, Sarah will be at eharlequin.com on November 12-16th to chat with you heathens. So if you have any questions, indecent propositions, click here. ;) Don’t forget to drop by her website for more information. Now, as a preview of her guest blog, here are some facts about her:
1. Favorite comfort food: Chocolate in any form. Heck, in a pinch I might even go for Exl-ax. As long as it tasted like chocolate.
2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: I do not eat weird food. Can’t look too bizarre and *shudder* cannot have an odd texture. It must be identifiable even if it’s spiced up/dressed up/alternately displayed. I’m very predictable that way. Wait. *sigh* Must ’fess up. A friend has mentioned my favorite grilled cheese sandwich made with fresh tomato and horseradish, but since we stole that off a restaurant menu, it can’t be that weird. It is, however, addictively good. (Hubby and I are big cooks.)
3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: Mash, Ladyhawke and/or Galaxy Quest. Murphy’s Romance is by far my favorite romance. With great character actors like Sally Field and James Garner and a kick ass script I never get tired of watching it. I always start the Holiday season watching Christmas vacation. We turn it on while putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving. Puts me in the mood for the holidays. *G*
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? I’ve never even thought about this one and after a day or two of contemplating, cannot come up with an answer. I’m pretty happy with who I am.
5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Cell phone, laptop, wallet. Pretty much I like to be prepared for anything and those three things do it.
6. Last movie you watched: White Lies. It was surprisingly good.
7. Man (besides hubby) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: Tyrese Gibson. The man has looks, body and most importantly radiates personality.
8. Book you’re reading right now: The Great Deluge by Douglas Brinkley
9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? Toothpaste. Green teeth are sooo unattractive.
10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? I’ve decided my mind just doesn’t work this way. All I’m mentally conjuring in an attempt to answer this question is images of stripped corpses in various stages of decay strutting their stuff. *shudder*
Labels: author interview