Wednesday, November 7, 2007

George Clooney v. Fabio: Divas fight!


Oh, good lord in heaven! And here I thought Trollop getting caught playing the dirty nurse with two half-man half-amoeba dudes was the funniest breaking weird news evah!


On Friday, Clooney and gal pal Sarah Larsen were having dinner at L.A. eatery Madeo next to Fabio and a group of women. All was well until one of Fabio’s pals started taking pictures of her friends. According to numerous eyewitnesses, Clooney, assuming the woman was taking snaps of him, asked her to stop—prompting Fabio to explain that the shots were of his group, not Clooney, and to tell the superstar, “Stop being a diva.” Clooney started arguing back, and he and Fabio then got into a shoving match. (Page Six)


I would never have dreamt this, not even in my wildest, twisted, perverted dreams. It has to be written in some empyreal law—somewhere in the rainbow—that Hollywood’s Numero Uno Stud and the King of Romancelandia shouldn’t be calling each other *gasp* DIVAS! And what exactly happened next? Did the shoving match escalate into some bodice ripping with heaving bosoms and shoulder-length locks yanking?

Also, how’s it possible that Fabio can afford to eat where George does? I had no idea romance cover models made that much money; I’m seeing Fabio in a whole new light, baby! That burned hair and those greasy pecs aren’t looking so synthetic-buttery now... *g*

Labels: , ,


23 comment(s):

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

OMG! LMFAO!!!!

I luvv George but I'm rooting for Fabio. He can take George. Hello.... he's BIG!

11/07/2007 05:24:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Fair No Fair!! *G* There was no warning you were going to be so spot on with your humor. *wiping beverage off screen* LMAO! Bodice ripping! SNORT!!!!

11/07/2007 05:58:00 PM  

Blogger Shosh said...

ROFL...who would have thunk it?

George couldn't hurt Gabio...with all his pecs greased up...it's as good as an armour.

11/07/2007 07:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, I wonder if George was an animal in bed after that shot of adrenalin?
But seriously, George should know better than to argue with the likes of Fabio. You know the old saying "don't argue with a fool, people have trouble telling who's the fool" or something like that.
At first I thought you girls made this up, too funny.

11/07/2007 07:53:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

I would've loved to be a fly on the wall for that! My money's on Fabio!

11/07/2007 08:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too, too funny! Divas fighting ... lol!

11/08/2007 01:06:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God. I can't even breathe ... heaving bosoms ... too funny! *laugh*

11/08/2007 01:41:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Dude, I thought this was a hoax!

Fabio's pecs: "Attack me if you dare--I will crush you Clooney!!!!!" GROWL

Fight, fight, fight, fight!

11/08/2007 02:20:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team Clooney!

11/08/2007 02:55:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

We should torture the waiters who broke up the fight! I would've loved to see the shoving match escalate into something. Mweheheh... *ebil laugh*

11/08/2007 03:21:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new catch phrase in town: 'Stop being a diva!' Too funny!

11/08/2007 05:12:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cmon. George can take Fabio! He was Batman!

I can't believe those waiters stopped the fight. I would watch and when Fabio and George take off their shirts, dios mio! Pictures, pictures, and then we are all smiling winners!

11/08/2007 05:57:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I would watch and when Fabio and George take off their shirts, dios mio!"

Valery- Excellent point. (I was too distracted by the diva bodice ripper analogy to fully appreciate this lost opportunity) I think we should move immediately to instigate an ordinance in that town that makes it an imperative that when a battle of the pectorally beautiful is about to engage, waiters must immediately step back and whip out cameras!

11/08/2007 08:21:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I can already imagine all the parodies of this incident...

George asks Fabio to stop taking his pictures and then Fabio says "stop being a diva!" George starts to push Fabio. Fabio grabs his sword, swings on a velvet curtain rope and lunges at George!

11/08/2007 09:22:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot and Trollop said...

there is no way George could beat Fabio in a pecs contest. For crying out loud, Fabio's mantitties have a life of their own. They probably bitched slapped Clooney and then tried to strangle him. Powerful stuff LOL

Wonder if he has names for them LOL

11/08/2007 09:44:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Wonder if he has names for them

I bet he does! Well, i hope he does... Apollo's Chariot and Buttery Comanche? Heh. :P

11/08/2007 12:37:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Apollo's Chariot and Buttery Comanche? Hahaha!

I don't know what those waiters were thinking, I would've watched too!

11/08/2007 02:27:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

This has been the talk of the town! I read that Helen Mirren and Joe were eating together at the same restaurant when it happened.

Stop being a diva... Brilliant!

11/08/2007 03:03:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

That was Joe Pesci who ate at Madeo on the night of the scuffle.

11/08/2007 03:04:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

"I would watch and when Fabio and George take off their shirts, dios mio!"

Oh yes, yes, yes! Sarah has a great idea, too. Waiters, when gorgeous men are about to fight, DO NOT INTERFERE. Take pictures and then leak them on the internet! Everyone will be happy. =D

11/08/2007 04:05:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

When I first heard about this I thought naah, it can't be. George is a gentleman. Now that everyone is talking about it, I still can't believe it's true!

George was at fault. The fact that he was a bit drunk didn't help.

11/08/2007 05:50:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Fabio, awesome retort "stop being a diva." But after giving this a thought, I believe you could have done better.

You are a romance hero. If only you would've kicked Clooney's butt. THEN had one of your pals take a pic.

11/09/2007 02:01:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George, how could you? You made me side with Fabio.... FABIO!

11/10/2007 01:43:00 PM