Saturday, November 3, 2007

How bizarre, how bizarre

Am I the only one who finds this Spice Girls video TOTALLY weird? WTF?

They all go in fully clothed—in ball gowns no less—then start touching themselves and posing and suddenly they’re in their underwear? Why is Geri being blown against a door? I guess it’s because she’s so damn skinny she looks like Skeletor from the He-Man cartoons.

I’m honestly full of questions. Why don’t Mel B and Posh sing? What the hell is Posh wearing; some sort of S&M outfit? Are we to believe she actually goes around wearing that under her clothes? How scary LOL. What’s up with that lesbic-crap Geri and Posh are getting on? Who is that other blond?




The only one that can sing there is that black-haired Spice. Manly Spice? Whatever. All I know is this video is so addictive now I’m constantly humming the chorus of this horrid song to myself. *head-desk*

Labels: ,


11 comment(s):

Blogger Thomas J. Brown said...

It's definitely bizarre, but I'm not complaining! -)

11/03/2007 09:56:00 AM  

Blogger Mallie said...

Okay Ginger, leave the poor door alone, it does not deserve that sort of tormet

And Posh seriously, the poor chair!

But wow, its just as addictive as every other Spice Girls song, you're right VT!

Shocking, they've still got that manufactured pop sound that made them so popular *laughs* I love it! Their music is such a guilty pleasure

11/03/2007 10:31:00 AM  

Blogger Tara Dean said...

I WANT TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT!

It's already sold out here in Vancouver, Canada though...35 seconds apparently. Now I'm trying to win them..... :P doubt it'll happen though.

Both Geri and Posh look like they could feed the use some meet on their bones...gross :P Not Sexy!

I agree, Scary Spice is the only one who can sing.

None of them have their trade marks on though really :P Baby, Sporty, Scary, Ginger (Sexy), Posh :P

11/03/2007 12:36:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I have nothing against the Spice Girls--well, maybe except for that anorexic android who clings to Beckham--but cmon, man! This song sucks! And the video.. sheesh, looks like one of those music video parodies from Comedy Central or something. :/

11/03/2007 03:21:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Once upon a time, I was one of those who would sing the newest Spice Girls' hit song. I also went to watch their movies.

They will never be as big as they were before but I'm still glad the girls are back!

11/03/2007 05:24:00 PM  

Blogger Shosh said...

Is it me or was that the most awkward video I have seen...it's like there's too many girls and they don't know what to do with them, so they just stuck them wherever and have them look sexy.

11/03/2007 07:59:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I think they're trying to say in the video that they are all grown up now? Not that they weren't when they started this group. Anyway, the song is ok. It sounded like one of their old mellow songs, very catchy.

11/04/2007 01:55:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I want to see the Spice Girls! LOL I loved them back in the 90s.

Geri is so skinny. The last time I saw her was with a giant trainer and she'd looked far healthier then.

Posh still hasn't changed. She still can't sing but acts like she can while doing some posing that makes her look stupid.

11/04/2007 03:55:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I think Geri's abs are better than before. Mel C takes over most of the singing while you can't even hear anything from Victoria. But that's nothing new.

The video is looks so fake! They could have made it a lot better but instead they focused on the girls being "glamorous". WTF? They could have done a more dynamic video than this, this is the much talked about Spice Girls return after all. Something worth of a girl band that once rocked the world.

11/05/2007 02:42:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

This is a bad choice of song for their comeback. A funkier one would have been better.

11/05/2007 03:47:00 PM  

Blogger Lola Lovegood said...

I heard their other new song yesterday and its bad bad bad. This one is music to the ears (pun intended) compared that one.

11/06/2007 10:29:00 AM