Monday, October 29, 2007

No one is better than Jerry

I love Jerry Seinfeld. Actually, that’s not quite accurate. “Love” is too weak a word to describe my feelings for Jerry. To give you the full picture I’ll tell you that I love Seinfeld more than I love chocolate and more than I love Nutella—and even *gasp* more than I love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups—and I REALLY LOVE Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Shocking, I know!

So you can’t truly blame me for being on the crazier side of nuts about Bee Movie opening this weekend. The last movie I was this excited about was Pirates of the Caribbean, which was wonderful. It’s good to have something to look forward to. And yes, I’m aware of how sad my life sounds LOL.




Related:

Labels: , , ,


10 comment(s):

Blogger Thomas J. Brown said...

You mean Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Although, I suppose that Recess Peanut Butter Cups are probably better than Rhesus Peanut Butter Cups.

10/29/2007 02:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yes Reese's. Thomas, forgive her, she can't spell.

Waiting for this movie too. Btw, speaking of movies, just saw Stardust and OMG loooooooved it! Will try to post about it tomorrow seeing as i'm remiss in my bitchin duties. :/

10/29/2007 02:42:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Oh lol Thomas, my bf was just correcting that for me!

I really am the worst speller ever. LOL

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. :D

10/29/2007 02:42:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Can't spell, can't remember book titles, can't email, can't say goodbye! For shame, i tell you!

10/29/2007 02:58:00 PM  

Blogger Carrie said...

Harlot - I looooved Stardust as well! I was really excited because I love Neil Gaiman, and was not in the least disappointed by the screen adaptation. :)

Carrie

10/29/2007 06:02:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, love them too! Hey Trollop, have you tried Breyer's Reese's Peanut butter cups ice cream?! yum!!!

Bee Movie, will definitely watch this one. I like Renne Zellweger (hope that's the right spelling)! :)

10/29/2007 11:57:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

LOL. I love Reese's peanut butter cups and I love Seinfeld too!

Did you guys heard about Jerry's wife and her cooking book controversy? Some said she plagiarized but I think it's one of those times when being a celebrity worked against someone. If most of the recipes were the same, then that's the time I'd be yelling plagiarism.

10/29/2007 11:58:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I saw that "fake" trailer of Jerry wearing a bee costume with Steven Spielberg. Ridiculous but funny. If it was anyone but Jerry, I might had thought he's broke. LOL

10/30/2007 11:20:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promised my nephews I would take them to watchi Bee Movie this weekend but I worry that they might not get all of Seinfeld's jokes.

I am sure I, on the other hand will have a blast.

10/30/2007 06:24:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Carrie, i *love* Stardust. So far it's my fave movie of this year. Well, maybe tie in with Bourne Ultimatum and 300, heh. Will post about it later. ;)

11/01/2007 12:44:00 AM