2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Hash? Ya know, corned beef and potatoes in a can. I’ve been mocked for said love of hash.
3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: TV is tough, but I’d have to go with 24. I’m sickly on the edge of my seat for an entire hour. That and American Idol. I get attached to the competitors... Movie, hmmmm, well, I gotta give it up for Dodgeball. I love comedy and that had me rolling on the floor.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Paris Hilton, just cuz I wanna know how she walks on legs that are like sticks. LOLLOL. Sorry, Paris.
5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Money, smokes, Chapstick
6. Last movie you watched: The Ringer which was a bummer.
7. Man (besides BF) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: JOHN CUSACK, JOHN CUSACK, JOHN CUSACK. Ahem, sorry, did I spit on you? LOL. Love John. He’s the quintessential, bumbling, insecure, king of a one liner and I love him.
8. Book you’re reading right now: Dean Koontz’ s The Face—spooky stuff, baby :)
9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? My tiara? No, that’s not toiletry. Soap—it’s multi faceted. Wash, brush, do laundry etc...
10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? If I answer this am I going to be forever labeled creepy? LOLLOL
**Stay tuned for the actual interview, to be posted in two parts tomorrow. Dakota will be here to meet everyone and to discuss a bit about erotica and romance. Yep. Remember our little talk after Trollop’s theory about big cocks? Uh-hm. *g* Till then!
Labels: author interview