Sunday, June 11, 2006

10 little things about Dakota Cassidy

dakotaunderworld


1. Favorite comfort food: Double Stuff Oreo cookies. Like my ass needs those. LOL

2. Weirdest thing you like to eat: Hash? Ya know, corned beef and potatoes in a can. I’ve been mocked for said love of hash.

3. Favorite TV show and/or favorite movie: TV is tough, but I’d have to go with 24. I’m sickly on the edge of my seat for an entire hour. That and American Idol. I get attached to the competitors... Movie, hmmmm, well, I gotta give it up for Dodgeball. I love comedy and that had me rolling on the floor.

4. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, whom would you pick? Paris Hilton, just cuz I wanna know how she walks on legs that are like sticks. LOLLOL. Sorry, Paris.

5. 3 things you never leave your house without: Money, smokes, Chapstick

6. Last movie you watched: The Ringer which was a bummer.

7. Man (besides BF) you think is too gorgeous for your peace of mind: JOHN CUSACK, JOHN CUSACK, JOHN CUSACK. Ahem, sorry, did I spit on you? LOL. Love John. He’s the quintessential, bumbling, insecure, king of a one liner and I love him.

8. Book you’re reading right now: Dean Koontz’ s The Face—spooky stuff, baby :)

9. What one toiletry item could you never live without? My tiara? No, that’s not toiletry. Soap—it’s multi faceted. Wash, brush, do laundry etc...

10. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? If I answer this am I going to be forever labeled creepy? LOLLOL

**Stay tuned for the actual interview, to be posted in two parts tomorrow. Dakota will be here to meet everyone and to discuss a bit about erotica and romance. Yep. Remember our little talk after Trollop’s theory about big cocks? Uh-hm. *g* Till then!


Related:

Labels:


34 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

I LUB this pic! Hope Dakota likes it. I think it suits her very well. What do think, guys? :D

6/11/2006 09:51:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T POST COMMENT! Arrrgggggh!!!

Trying this for the third time...

Just want to say hello to Ms. Cassidy. :)

6/11/2006 09:57:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Oh my comment is here! :P

Harlot, i think Blogger is fucked up again...

Anyway, Ms. Cassidy, I had a thing for John Cusack before. He's just so cute! Loved him in "Say Anything". Sigh.

6/11/2006 10:03:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hey, there, darlin'! Thanks for popping by :) John is the quintessential hottie in a very unsuspecting way, huh?

Trollop and Harlot? ! ADORE this pic--you crack me up. LOLLOL

Dakota :)

6/11/2006 10:15:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hi Dakota! Oh, am glad you like the pic. :D

You know, to Trollop's unending shame, i'm a BIG AI fan! Of course she relentlessly teases me about it, that witch, hmph! What does she know, anyway? She luuurves Britney Spears!!! LOL

Between Katharine and Taylor, i wanted her to win. But, she didn't do well in that finale. Still, i think she'll make it. She's gorgeous! :D


Izzie,
Yes! Problems with posting comment is always an indication Blogger's going to have a maintenance thingy. Grr. Really hope it won't be down later... :/

6/11/2006 10:23:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hi, Petra! So nice to meet you, sweets--glad you stopped in :)

Harlot? I had a devil of a time choosing between Taylor and Kat. Kat grew so much during the show--she was sorta shy and she turned into this major vixen--all smokey and hot when she eyeballed that camera, eh?

I love AI and I don't care who knows it! LOL

Be back in a bit--gotta like shower so I won't offend folks who pop by. LMAO

Dakota :)

6/11/2006 10:38:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Ms. Cassidy, I agree about John. Oh I forgot to mention his movie "Serendipity". Love love love him there!

Oh I don't like Kat. Yikes, LOL. Chris got booted off because of her! He should have won AI!!!

6/11/2006 10:44:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

I loved Chris too--I was so surprised to see him go, but by then I wanted all of them to win. LOL

And yeah, Serendipity was adorable--so was High Fidelity.

And you can call me Dakota, doll :)

DC :)

6/11/2006 10:49:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ladies, hi Dakota. :) Looking forward to you discussing about romance and erotica. :D


P/S: Harlot, I recognize this photo... Though, I can't pinpoint exactly where I've seen it! LOL. Have to think about it...

6/11/2006 10:50:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hey, Vanessa! Thanks ever so much for stopping in.

Of course you reconize the photo--it's ME with a HOT bod. That was taken when I did Matrix 3. Shhhh, it's a HUGE industry secret that I nixed the lead chick and got the gig. LOLLOL

DC :)

6/11/2006 10:55:00 AM  

Blogger Jenna Leigh said...

I too love the hash, and Cusack. You realize, that while the hash could be shared, the Cusack cannot. If I gave you double stuff oreos can I at least have a poster of him in my room? Oh, and this light up tiara, I had made JUST for you.

6/11/2006 11:09:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Hi Dakota, love your answers. :) And I also think John Cusack is bloody gorgeous! I love him in High Fidelity and Grosse Pointe Blank (there's something about that wacky movie LOL).

Isabella, i LOVE Say Anything! Lloyd. Sigh.

Jenna, good idea with the luring of double stuffed oreo. :P With John's caliber, I think Harlot and Trollop will agree with me saying you should add Nutella too. ;)

6/11/2006 11:24:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Hi Dakota. It's nice to meet you. :) I would love to read about your views regarding erotica and romance books.

Love your pic!

6/11/2006 12:16:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dakota nice to meet you!

6/11/2006 12:33:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Hi Bonita! :)

With the risk of being attacked here LOL, not a John Cusack fan. OMG stop the tomato-throwing, people! Geesh. Anyway, i do think he's adorable in SAY ANYTHING.

Dakota, you know, have never heard of hash before. But we sometimes have corn beef with soup and potatoes. :P

Jenna and Danielle, yep, Nutella is a very good bribe. Always works too. ;)

And for those who are asking about Dakota's pic, yes no photoshopping done at all. That's all her!

6/11/2006 01:34:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look lovely, Dakota.

I believe you're playing Kate Beckinsale's Celine in Underworld. Trust me, I won't forget that fight suit. :)

6/11/2006 02:21:00 PM  

Blogger Erin the Innocent said...

OMG Dakota! You eat HASH? *shudders* LOL I already think you're a little creepy in a groovy sort of way so I wanna know the answer to the last question *g*

6/11/2006 04:06:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

er, is it me or am I now so old I'm blind? Where the heck are my comments? LOLLOL

6/11/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Oh wow! A completely new to me author! Looking forward to reading your interview tomorrow!

6/11/2006 06:14:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Hi Dakota! :)

Yes, I'm with Erin. I want to know your answer to the last question. :P

6/11/2006 06:31:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Jenna--no amount of double stuff can lure me from my mission--NO JOHN for you. LOLLOL. Thanks for popping in :)

Daniella? If I eat nutella, however will I fot in my kinky costume in that pic? LMAO Thanks for posting :)

Angela--curtsy--I work hard for my Lycra, eh? LOL

Lorelei--the pleasure's all mine!

Turkey--Am I? OMG The Matrix people are going to be SO angry with me for promoing the WRONG movie. Slaps hand to forehead. LOL

B/C--I just lubs ya, babe :)

Kinky?--Nails--I eat them with milk--it does a body good. LOL

Erin and C bradshaw--NO and no again. I take the fifth. LOL

Marg--thanks for popping in, sweets!

Hugs all round,
DC :)

6/11/2006 06:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dakota,

Loved the outfit. You look great.
Am looking forward to reading my first Dakota book.

Hugs,

Lee Anne

6/11/2006 08:58:00 PM  

Blogger Maura Anderson said...

Hey - Blogger has taken off my gag!

Great to see you here, Dakota. Love the outfit but doesn't it need some bling?

6/11/2006 09:10:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

nails eh.... reminds me of pippi longstocking..... she ate nails with her soup... haha.... so... anywho.... really looking forward to reading your books.... i read my first vampire romance and was like whoa.... what the hell.... but it actually wasn't so bad..... so i'll have to go check out your books at my library tomorrow... assuming they have any... i live in a tiny town of about 5000... half of which are college students haha....

6/11/2006 09:43:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

well thats fantastic, library doesn't have any of the books.... looks like i have to go to book stores and ebay

6/11/2006 09:52:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hey, Maura and Lee Anne--Oy, my bling. How could they forget my BLING? LOL

Kinky?--I write all sorts of stuff--werewolves, vamps, ghosts, divorced women, reality shows. LOL

I probably won't be in the library because I write the NAUGHTY :) However, I am on Amazon in print. Most of my books are e-books, though.

Thanks for the interest, sweets!

Dakota :)

6/11/2006 10:12:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done Dakota! I like the big gun they gave you in the picture. Wink!!
Hugs!
Lisa R.

6/11/2006 10:42:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Aw, thank you, honeybunch!

I like the gun too--now if I could just get some bangle bracelets...LOL

DC :)

6/11/2006 10:48:00 PM  

Blogger Maura Anderson said...

wonder if you can rhinestone the gun - maybe in a nice fuschia or pink!

6/11/2006 11:00:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

hey dakota (i love that name by the way) what book do you suggest reading first?? I think i'm ganna read whose bride is she anyway? and maybe The Polanski Brothers: Home of Eternal Rest.... but what do you suggest?

6/11/2006 11:27:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

where is everyone! someone talk to me on the tagboard please!!!! please! i'm on call and o so bored! no one gets hurt! no one needs the ambulance... and so i'm bored!

6/11/2006 11:34:00 PM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Hey, Kinky--Well, it depends on how long of a read--Whose Bride is contemp and it's full length--if you just want a wee taste of Dakota, then the Polanksi Bros is shorter and vampire and only available in e-book.

Have you read any e-books?

Oohhhh, M, that's a FAB idea--get the glue gun. LOL

And Trollop? Thank YOU both--I had a blast :) I'll be here tomorrow :)

DC :)

6/12/2006 12:51:00 AM  

Blogger Jo said...

It doesn't matter to me what length it is or if its an e-book. No i've never read one before but i'm always up for something new. Boy has that phrase gotten me in trouble before haha. So yeah i don't know where to begin with the books.... maybe i'll just get both. haha!

6/12/2006 04:05:00 AM  

Blogger Daun Ann said...

Love the pic 'Kota.

Dakota's book are uber funny and erotic. My favorite word I learned from Dakota: Fucktard.

You all won't be sorry picking up any of her books or ebooks.

3/21/2008 12:44:00 AM