Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This man should NOT be on TV


I think Bill O’Reilly is NUTS.


Returning to his theme that violence was inevitable he brought up John Lennon. “John Lennon is in the ground,” he pronounced. So now his viewers were able to connect O’Donnell, progressive bloggers, and Democratic candidates with crazed assassins.

The King then bellowed, “This is gonna stop!!” He then issued a warning to Mark Cuban. “You push that movie. I’m your worst nightmare.”


So Mark Cuban is not permitted to publish a documentary stating facts because O’Reilly will become his worst nightmare? *snort* Cuban could buy and sell Bill ten times and not even cringe. Idiot.

I wonder if he has any idea how demented and obsessed he sounds. This dude is not right in the head and should not be allowed to be on TV.

I don’t want to be close-minded or anything, but people this stupid should be taken to public squares and beaten with pong sticks.

Video of O’Reilly’s ambush on Rosie here. Video of Crazy Fuck O’Reilly’s show here.

Labels: , ,


9 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a busy long weekend for me and going back to work today was harder than any given monday.

I'm a big advocate of free speech so I cannot condemn BOR for what he says. With that said, that man has something very close to the devil that guides that evil tongue.

10/30/2007 06:18:00 PM  

Blogger Gigi said...

He who loves falafels is the devil's minion and what's sad is that he's got thousands of loyal viewers who take every vile thing he says as gospel truth.

10/30/2007 09:57:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Bill O'Reilly is a manipulative bastard who likes to pit Americans against each other. He is so detestable there's actually a book called Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly!

10/31/2007 11:37:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

I'm an idiot because I bump into this Mark Cuban and didn't even know who he is. He looks much cuter than his pictures.

But then I'm the same idiot who warned then child of President Bush that a Black suburban was stalking while he jogged in our neighborhood.

I don't know squat. I just got here from the Philippines and I do not watch TV,then.

10/31/2007 02:54:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

OMG Shosh that's too funny!!! LOL LOL LOL

Yeah, I felt the same way last year in Madrid. I'd be bumping into famous football players and celebrities and the likes and nightclubs or just out about town and I had NO IDEA who anyone was :/ I kind of liked it. No presure that way! *wink*

10/31/2007 06:38:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Jordis, the media does more in this country to split it apart than the actual platforms of the GOP and the Dems. And more and more it seems to be the severe right wing nutjobs that do it. The more outrageous they can make their statements, to more attention they get.

10/31/2007 06:49:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Bill O'Reilly and Anne Coulter would make a cute couple. If only they were not both closeted gays.

11/01/2007 02:18:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolie- That's exactly what I was thinking when I posted the comment!! Maybe Rush could perform the service.

11/01/2007 06:40:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Bill and Anne? Goodgad the kind of children they'd produce!

11/02/2007 07:59:00 AM