Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SPAM, word thingys, Tom fired and fugly fiance (oh, and begging Harlot *wink*)


Ever since I downloaded the new MSNmsgr version I’m being bombarded daily by cyber sex SPAM! It all comes from girls with skanky one and two-syllable names like: Kim, Amy, Gigi, Pie (is that even a fucking name?!?), etc, and they all want me to “join” them—and their cameras—to watch as they take their clothes off!

Anyone else getting these, or am I special? *honestly confused*

On another note: I HATE these word thingys. I ALWAYS get them wrong and have to re-type which frustrates me to no end! Grrrr.



Tommy boy gets his ass on fire. Yes, this guy is as nut as a cashew seed but I still feel sorry for him. :/ Can’t be nice to have everyone hate your guts dislike you!


Paramount Pictures is terminating its 14-year relationship with Tom Cruise—one of the most successful actors in Hollywood history—because of the actor’s off-screen behavior, according to a report published late Tuesday in the Wall Street Journal.


Brandon Routh, who is looking decidedly gay weird in this picture, is marrying the fugliest girl ever. ICKKK. She looks like an extra from Aliens. Where is the justice in this world? Sure, I’m no model, but I sure as hell look better than that girl! Yet, do I get my very own Superman? NO! *sob*

One last thing, *g* could everyone please help me badger Harlot so she’ll move BBC discussion to Thursday and Friday of next week? You see, I’ve yet to start reading. :( *sniff* I’ve been so busy, and still haven’t even received the copy Vixen loaned me. So pretty please with a cherry on top, help me get Harlot to move the date! She never listens to me, you know! If I ask her this is what she’ll reply: “I told you to start EARLY!” But if you guys ask her, she’ll probably comply. :P

Labels:


24 comment(s):

Blogger Unknown said...

Harlot, I have sent you an email. Consider it a bribe for Trollop, after all she is waiting for the book I sent (an you know the mail system takes FOREVER).

This bribe was no easy task, I share a computer with DH, he will NOT be pleased with the photos that are now in our photo file. LOL. I suppose I'll go delete them now *crying* so he doesn't see them and get jealous, or perhaps it will motivate him to do more crunches. Hmm.

Anyway, please move back the discussion for Trollop. I just know you will because you are such a nice and BEAUTIFUL bitch :)

8/23/2006 08:28:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Babe, i think that Amy girl knows us both. Fucker. I got her "message" twice before. Really, this is all your fault! Seriously, you attract freaks and somehow i get them too! Grrr. :@

Poor Tom. But he brought this on himself. Forget him acting like a lunatic love fool fucking buffoon, but criticizing Brooke Shields like he-knows-better-than-REAL-doctors-slash-prophet? That was the beginning of the end for him.

*Gasp* That can't be Brandon! Oh yikes. He's not my type but as Superman, oh my man of steel, fly me to the moon. LOL

I actually need to get bribe now FOR you? Hmm. Thinking of moving BBC this coming SATURDAY just to spite you!!!

8/23/2006 10:40:00 AM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Oh man, Brandon looks bad. And who is that girl? I liked him a lot in Superman, he's pretty yummy there.

Trollop, I occasionally get those spammers. I'm not sure how it works with IM, but I usually report them whenever they appear on my emails.

Harlot, Saturday would be nice. I have more free time during the weekends. LOL :P

GWB, that's a great way to say fuck off. LOL I should try that sometime! But those who have a way to fight spam, please do tell!

8/23/2006 10:56:00 AM  

Blogger ~ames~ said...

Harlot!! Move the date. LOL

Brandon is so hot. Yum. I had to laugh at your comment about his woman looking like an extra for Aliens. LOL

And no worries, I always screw up the word verification.

8/23/2006 11:12:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Lunatic love fool fucking buffoon? Harlot, that's funny!

Trollop, sorry, I have no idea what to do with spam. How do you stop them anyway? Mighty annoying together with those stupid pop up ads. And yes, you're prettier than that woman with Brandon.

About Tom Cruise, you can't help but feel sorry for him. It's like he's been having a meltdown and we're all privy to it and all the embarrassing things he has done. Tragic. And I loved Top Gun!!!

8/23/2006 11:23:00 AM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

OMG we are so on the same page again. LMAO!!! yes, I think word verification needs to die a slow and painful death.

8/23/2006 11:41:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Oh man, Tom Cruise's life is turning to complete crap. I wonder if he wishes he could take it all back now.

Superman is hot!!!

8/23/2006 12:37:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Tom is WAY too full of himself. I feel sorry that Katie got dragged into this. Poor girl.

8/23/2006 01:42:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Harlot, you should move BBC for Trollop LOL

I always get those word verification wrong too. Most of the time the letters are too close to each other it's hard to read them.

Not into Brandon but I loved Superman. Great movie.

Hey, didn't Tom topped this year's Forbes most powerful celebrities?

8/23/2006 01:53:00 PM  

Blogger Putita said...

True, I liked Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men and Jerry Maguire, but never thought he's attractive. I've always thought he looks like a psycho. Apparently it's true.

Still haven't seen Superman. But I did hear about Brandon's huge package.

8/23/2006 02:49:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Harlot, move BBC date for Trollop! LOL

So sad what's been happening to Tom. I used to love him. Ha! Oh well.

I think Brandon is hot! He's a bit boyish but come on man, he's freaking Superman! Loved that movie. :)

8/23/2006 02:55:00 PM  

Blogger Gigí said...

bu! i dont dooooo that!! iiiuuuuu!!!

8/23/2006 07:20:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No bribe here, Harlot. :P But you know, Thursday is a good day to start the discussion.

Olly

8/23/2006 07:34:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Tom Cruise is losing it. It's all that Scientology crap, I think. Who knows what goes on inside their church. I'm thinking there are a lot of machines and gadgets that play and adle your brain...

8/23/2006 07:37:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Petra, Jolie, I didn't know Tom topped that Forbes list! Yikes, Paramount dumping him looks nothing but bad.

Trollop, extra from Aliens? LOL I too liked Superman Returns. Kevin Spacey, Parker Posey, even the sidekick villains and Fiance Cyclops are fine, except for Kate Bosworth. Still, can't wait for the sequel!

Harlot, be a darling and move BBC discussion for your Trollop! LOL

8/23/2006 07:40:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Brandon is super hot! Who is that girl anyway? Is she an actress? Ack!

8/23/2006 09:00:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Oh please Harlot! Am only getting my copy of the book this week! (After DAYS of searching and badgering my loyal book providers from ebay to find it for me!)

8/23/2006 09:14:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

I'm rereading The Other Boleyn Girl. Enjoying it more this second time than I did the first.

From the moment Tom did that jumping off the couch stunt, there's no turning back. Nicole's the smart one for divorcing him.

8/23/2006 09:39:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Oh Tom, that poor bloke. Mental illness is no laughing matter. Doesn't help that he's also suffering from superiority complex (must come from being a midget :/).

I've been feeling funky for the last couple of months, i tell ya. They say the next step would be to join a cult. Hmm, i heard aliens can save psychos...

8/23/2006 09:58:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, LMFAO! But please, don't join a cult!

Trollop, I think Superman is very hot. Wonder who that girl is though. I mean, if I'm Superman, I'll definitely get more than just an extra from Aliens! LOL

8/23/2006 10:44:00 PM  

Blogger Erin the Innocent said...

I think the only movies I've liked Tom in are Top Gun (and I liked Anthony Edwards in that better than Tom), A Few Good Men and Rainman (and really it was Dustin Hoffman who made Rainman the amazing show it was)

I think with the word verification thing you can click on the handicapped sign to get an easier to read version lol

8/23/2006 11:27:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

Harlot you've been tagged! :-P

8/24/2006 10:31:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Mailyn, what do you mean? Have no idea. :/ LOL

8/24/2006 10:58:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read this:

"Cruise is represented by CAA, a talent agency that right now has a level of power and influence that is almost unmatched in Hollywood history. Think of a big name in Hollywood and chances are they are represented by CAA. It's almost impossible to make a big movie without CAA's cooperation. If CAA blacklists a studio because they feel the studio may damage their clients reputation, a studio has a severely limited roster of talent to chose from. And now Paramount has insulted one of their biggest clients. Richard Lovett, the president of CAA, said yesterday:
“Paramount has no credibility right now. It is not clear who is running the studio and who is making the decisions.”

Cruise will sue Paramount if ownership of the projects currently in development by Cruise/Wagner Productions at Paramount gets ugly. Cruises lawyer Bert Fields - who has never lost a case - said:
“(Paramount head Sumner Redstone has) lost it completely, or he’s been given breathtakingly bad advice. That a mogul like Sumner Redstone could make a statement so vicious, so pompous, so petulant as that he didn’t want to make a deal with Tom Cruise because of his personal conduct — it tells you more about Sumner Redstone and Viacom, than about Tom Cruise.”"

8/24/2006 06:05:00 PM