Sunday, September 2, 2007

"Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), at home as in the tavern."

After watching Raoul do things with his mouth, *wink* I ended up watching these and laughed myself silly!!!

(Most of the videos are only about 30 seconds long so try to watch them all. Have fun.)


I don’t drink Carlton Draught but Kevin Kavendish is my new hero. :D



Ah, men... how they fuck up romance... and then have the gall to tell you at least beer stains wash out! Ugh. Honestly...



I’m still not sure which is more apparent: that women are capable of such atrocious actions, or that men are really such uncivilized baboon idiots.



Poor dude can’t get a break, hee.



This is a stupid ad LOL, because it doesn’t have anything to do with beer at all but that opportunistic bastard made me laugh. :P



“You’re takin’ one for the team, so your buddy can live the dream. Wingmaaaaan!” LOL The song is hilarious. My favorite part is the look on the wingman’s face as he salutes his buddy. Priceless.



Of all the beer commercials I have seen, this one is the BEST. Simply faaaabulous. Brilliant use of “Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi” (“Carmina Burana” by Carl Orff), one of the most magnificent music ever made.



Now for you, dear drinkers, cheers!—and may beer deliver you from hangovers. For thine is the beer, the bitter and the lager. Forever and ever, Barmen.


Related:

Labels: , ,


10 comment(s):

Blogger ValVega said...

Loved that last ad! :D Love beer. My huge beer gut is a solid demonstration of that fact LOL

9/02/2007 03:58:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First and last but mostly last. Everytime I see it I laugh soo hard.
Hilarious =D

9/03/2007 03:36:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

OMG That last one was amazing. I think my favorite is the one with the wingman. Very true! Even girls do that. Sometimes I have to agree to be on a blind date with who knows what awful guy just so my girlfriend could meet this new guy.

9/03/2007 03:41:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Hahahaha....when Kevin falls down, that was hilarious :D For some reason I like the ballet dancer as well together with his stupid buddies. Harlot, thanks for sharing!

9/03/2007 04:29:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was LMAO, Harlot! These were great, even the truly tasteless one of the guy and his tongue (excuse the pun!).

9/03/2007 05:24:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. You have way too much time on your hands!

9/04/2007 05:02:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Ah, Hussy, my sentiments exactly. Though i honestly think videos are a cheater's post since all you have to do is copy the code and voila! Instant post. :P

9/04/2007 08:07:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

These are great. Awesome videos, particularly the last. :-D

9/04/2007 09:42:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

That tongue guy is disgusting. I would have kicked him out of my house!

Kevin Kavendish... now he's a sweetheart. ;)

9/04/2007 11:57:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET! Hilarious!

9/18/2007 08:00:00 PM