Monday, August 27, 2007

Blond and dumber

Jayyysus, how dumb is this idiot beauty queen? I bet she’s one of the fifth of Americans that can’t locate the U.S. on a world map. Actually, I’d be surprised if she’s even able to count to ten without skipping numbers. She gives pageants a bad name.


Labels: , ,


17 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see anything...

8/27/2007 11:53:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreamer...it takes awhile to load the first time

8/27/2007 12:10:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she related to Bush? LOL.

Angela Low

8/27/2007 12:16:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya know i've never been to south carolina. not sure i'll go. lol

but then beauty pageant girls are their own breed w/their own priorities ;)

is that her hair? they should limit questions to hair care products and cosmetics

8/27/2007 12:24:00 PM  

Blogger M.Amanda said...

Because some Americans don't have maps?! And that's the coherent part! The rest didn't even make enough sense to qualify as complete sentences.

I'm embarrassed as an American. Unfortunately, many non-Americans would take her answer as an example of why a fifth can't locate their own country on a map.

How did that guy not crack up?

8/27/2007 01:54:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

SHE GOT THIRD PLACE??? Oh for the love of god!

When was this aired? Wonder what the first and the second runner up answered. Hopefully not as moronic as that. :/

8/27/2007 04:29:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I want to defend a blond idiot, but speaking in public, off-the-cuff like that is not exactly easy. I'm no beauty pageant diva, but I have had to train myself not to say "uh" when talking to local media. No amount of prep really prepares you for some questions.

Some people find public speaking easy, others have to work at it. I used to force myself to do it, including impromptu speaking, so that when I had to in the future (like now as an elected official) I could do it without sounding like .... well ... like her. I think the key here is whether or not she even realized when she was done what an idiot she sounded like. If she went back to her changing room and cried her eyes out over responding like a frickin' idiot, there is hope for our youth. If she stood there receiving 3rd place and didn't understand why, well then we have a problem.

8/27/2007 04:51:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG. If this is the kind of young woman who is going to represent America, we ought to be ashamed!

8/27/2007 06:05:00 PM  

Blogger Eimi said...

I can't BELIEVE that an actual person said that. It isn't COHERENT.

8/28/2007 11:17:00 AM  

Blogger Dakota Cassidy said...

Sweet mother.

and still, I'm not ashamed to say I'm an ex-bq, small time, mind you, but an ex one no less.LMAO

DC :)

8/28/2007 02:00:00 PM  

Blogger Tara Dean said...

Public speaking is not easy, but come on! Most of these girls are suppose to be trained in this areas. The interview is one of the most important parts of those things. Should she have practiced a bit better. Maybe her coach should have hired a speech coach as well :P

8/28/2007 03:58:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Did anyone see her on the Today's show? I give her props for braving another go on live TV, though I'm sure she had practiced her "redeeming" answer a million times.

8/29/2007 12:22:00 PM  

Blogger Andrea said...

Wow. I can't say much more than that. I don't even understand her sentence. What's the chance that she can find the US on the world map?

8/29/2007 03:42:00 PM  

Blogger Shosh said...

That is a tragedy. To have such a face and no brain.

She should join the circus!

8/30/2007 01:17:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am horrified to claim her as a U.S. American.

Maybe we should send her to the Iraq countries...LOL

GWB

9/01/2007 02:51:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG ADAM! LOL, she has to survive some how, right? Her brain isn't going to get her food and shelter...

Gun_Wielding_Bitch

9/01/2007 02:53:00 PM  

Blogger RAINY CONVERSATION said...

Britney Spears looks up to her.

9/05/2007 01:19:00 PM