Thursday, August 23, 2007

Simpsonized Bitches




















Remember that time we South Parkified ourselves? Well, now we’re going to Simpsonize you, TBB bunnies. *g*

Looky at what I did for Trollop and me; aren’t we bitchingly uber cute? :D Trollop used to do some popstar gig years ago. She can’t sing, mind you—but hey, neither can Paris and that loopy Britney. Just be thankful there are no photos of Trollop’s “kitty” going around the internet. :/

That’s moi with the barrel (oh, shut up! *hmph*) when my leisure time was spent stalking Brad Pitt and trespassing his house and nicking his briefs loving Papa Brad. (Ahh, those were the days... *lesigh*) Once, I stripped nekkid and crawled on his bed to await his return when some hoochie mama sicked the dogs on me! I KNOW—the neeeerve! Thank Xenu I did a superb landing in the bushes after jumping from the second-floor window. Crazy bitch almost killed me, I tell you! :@

Er, anyhoodles, click here to be zapped by monocular aliens, transforming into a 2D, yellow Simpsons-esque version of yourself. Then you guys (that includes you, lurkers!) send us your own creations and I will post them tomorrow. Enjoy, and then email me, baby. *wink*


Related:

Labels:


5 comment(s):

Blogger Isabella said...

I had so much doing that South Park one. LOL.

8/23/2007 01:51:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

I think the South Park characters are way cuter. Nonetheless, this is another fun way to waste time during boring office hours. lol

8/23/2007 09:14:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

LOL Stalking Brad Pitt... given the chance I would do it too. ;)

Love the Simpson versions of you BB!

8/23/2007 09:34:00 PM  

Blogger Duvy said...

hahaha, i couldn't help myself. i e-mailed you guys my own (look for sailorsolar_2000!). XD

8/24/2007 02:24:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

OMG. I can't imagine myself looking so yellow LOL. But I love Marge's clothes on that Paris thing they did. I'll give it a try. ;)

8/24/2007 06:37:00 AM