Saturday, April 7, 2007

Raining men, window washer and the gay bar

Those dudes who had this video sharing idea that turned into a Silicon Valley phenomenal company known as YouTube are fucking geniuses. How much did they sell it to Google last year? $1.7 billion? And to think it all started because of Janet Jackson’s boobs. Honestly...

Anyway, you all know I’m uber nutty about a certain Spartan King. *sigh* So you can just imagine my delight when Carmen shared with us this literally raining men video! “Tall, blonde, dark and lean, rough and tough and strong and mean... hallelujah!




I saw this at FABB (Fave Author’s BB; thanks, Lynne!) and decided to steal it LOL. Well, I was just thinking of Trollop, really; she loves pervy videos. Now tell me, how come my window washer doesn’t look like this studmuffin?! (The injustice!)




Lastly, the eye candy for deranged nymphos those with a thing for, er, powerful men? I heard this is banned in the U.S. and U.K. For some reason, the president and prime minister didn’t like it, apparently. :/


Labels: , , ,


11 comment(s):

Blogger Petra said...

WTF? LMAO!

I love the 300 video (very funny!) and the window washer guy. Yum. The Bush/Blair video, whoever did that must have spent a lot of time looking for the right clips to match the movement of mouth with the lyrics. Hilarious!

4/07/2007 03:23:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

The Bush-Blair Gay Bar video is hilarious! I love the 300 video too.

Now, I have the same sentiment Harlot. All the window washers I've seen are not even remotely close to looking like that!

4/07/2007 04:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the videos. Thanks Harlot!

4/07/2007 05:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your video fetish. love the 300 video--0 advance card cash credit

4/07/2007 06:36:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

LMAO at that Gay Bar video! I have something to put in you... LOL!

Happy Easter to all!

4/07/2007 06:40:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

I love the videos Harlot, specially the raining men lol. Does anyone know when is 300's DVD going to be released?

4/07/2007 06:44:00 PM  

Blogger Katie Przybyl said...

Hey, what a cool blog! :)

like all the videos, especially the window washer, so funny.
Unfortunatelly I went to see 300 an it's so boring not even lots of halfnaked men can save it. Best stick to the trailer.

Check out my full opinion of the film:
http://commentary-katie.blogspot.com/

4/08/2007 12:18:00 PM  

Blogger KA said...

Bush, Blair, Iran and more at Show Me The Rules! Check it out!

showmetherules.blogspot.com

4/08/2007 06:32:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I love the videos Harlot. That 300 video is so funny.

Did you guys have a good Easter? I'm having some easter eggs right now. ;)

4/08/2007 06:39:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Are we ever going to get enough of Butler? I know I'm not. I watched Dracula 2000 over the long holiday and found it hilariously terrible! But he was still gorgeous (i like him with short hair though). I've got Timeline and reign of fire to watch next. I've got the VCD version of Dracula 2000. Harlot, it's yours if you want it (i have the dvd too).

4/09/2007 09:09:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious videos, especially the Blair/Bush combo. Too funny.

4/10/2007 08:18:00 PM